Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,662 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Those Who Voted Buhari Are Already Regretting ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Who Voted Buhari Are Already Regretting ! (3467 Views)

Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) / Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' / People Working For Buhari Are Lying About 2016 Budget — NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Who Voted Buhari Are Already Regretting ! by ochejoseph(m): 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
On May 29 I while waiting to board an Arik Air flight I saw the official Portrait of President Jonathan hanging on the airport wall for the last few hours, I knew by the time I will be landing in Abuja most likely President Jonathan will no Longer be the President of Nigeria, so took the the "historic" photograph and Opened a Thread.

In that thread I wrote :

"Nigerians may never be able to properly and objectively assess the president until few months from now !"

https://www.nairaland.com/2343745/picture-president-jonathan-hanging-last

Unfortunately just 2 months into General Buhari administration myself and many others have been proven right.

Those voted him into Power are already full of regrets From Tinubu to Nairalanders the story is the same. When I saw the post below (Screen Shots) my mind went straight to that post.

When we told them it was about GEJ experience and performance not about Osinbajo being a Redeemed Pastor or a Yoruba Man or Buhari being a Hausa man and a muslim they attacked us.

Sadly we must Leave live with the consequences of this action imposed on us not by the majority but by a minority garnished by the votes of underage and invisible "Almajiri" in the words of Governor Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso .

May The King Of Heaven Help our President Find Direction In Jesus Name!

http://tsuntsumediaservices..com/2015/07/those-who-voted-buhari-are-already.html

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Are Already Regretting ! by RexioKlasik(m): 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
hmm
Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Are Already Regretting ! by olmde(m): 4:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
Really? Seriously?
Comparing 6 yrs to 2 months; this OP is HIGH!

8 Likes

Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Are Already Regretting ! by Abugab(m): 4:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
OP, and you think you are justified by comparing 2 months of PMB with 6 years of GEJ?
This is the worse comparison I have ever seen done and a very sad justification of what you wrote some three months back.
Why don't you give room to objectivity and flee from biased analysis?
For your information, no one is regretting voting PMB and those who do probably didn't vote their conscience and you don't expect them to have a discerning conscience now.
This is pure bunkum.....

10 Likes

Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Are Already Regretting ! by SUBMARINE: 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
The Slaves down South who shouted CHANGE must swallow this Change absolutely

God bless Jonathan and his freeborn people down South. cool

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Are Already Regretting ! by pharmagba: 4:51pm On Jul 05, 2015
For me,' No regrets'
Joy and happiness all the way.
Welcome to the future of Nigeria: The greatest nation in the world.

5 Likes

Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Are Already Regretting ! by Beremx(f): 4:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
I do not regret voting for President Muhammadu Buhari and I have no reason to regret doing so

6 Likes

Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Are Already Regretting ! by mofayodeyahoo: 4:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
Too early to conclude

lets wait for the likes uncle rotimi amaechi and co., ....thinking how long are we going to stay jobless?
Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Are Already Regretting ! by dayo23(f): 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
Even as a critics, I would say it just to early to start Comparing both. All the criticism so far is just to get him standing on his toes that all.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Are Already Regretting ! by stebell(m): 4:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
Frm the day that President Buhari aka Daura duallard was chosen to be president by some gullible Nigerians, I know for sure that indeed we've entered one chance.
The way this govt is going at a snail speed is worrisome and for me we are in for a long thing.

God Bless yu President GEJ wherever yu are. I missed yu and all Jonathanians and even some janjaweeeeds missed yu too.

Yu are our Hero.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Are Already Regretting ! by begod: 4:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
for the first time since 3 years i bought a bag of mama-africa rice 10,000 and i know its just the begining. May God help us. God will judge those that voted him into power.;(;(;(

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Are Already Regretting ! by pbs4real(m): 4:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
Patient nigerians. . . .with time an egg will walk. .
Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Are Already Regretting ! by nerodenero: 4:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
As at the time of election, the lesser evil so to say was GMB and he won. Judging him after 35 days show Ochejoseph is seriously drinking too much ogogoro. Stay offer it, it is robbing you of objective reasoning.
Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Are Already Regretting ! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Are Already Regretting ! by siraj1402(m): 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
Yes regretting of why not have voted for him since and allow the clueless GEJ to have destroyed things. May the king of heaven give this OP a useful sense.

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Are Already Regretting ! by SUBMARINE: 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
stebell:
Frm the day that President Buhari aka Daura duallard was chosen to be president by some gullible Nigerians, I know for sure that indeed we've entered one chance.
The way this govt is going at a snail speed is worrisome and for me we are in for a long thing.

God Bless yu President GEJ wherever yu are. I missed yu and all Jonathanians and even some janjaweeeeds missed yu too.

Yu are our Hero.

Bros

The government is not snail pacing but CONFUSED

That's why I tell his supporters to pray like this below

I

PRAY NOT TO BE AS CONFUSED AS BUHARI
grin

I

grin

I

grin

So that the juju done on them will fail. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Are Already Regretting ! by ochejoseph(m): 5:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
nerodenero:
As at the time of election, the lesser evil so to say was GMB and he won. Judging him after 35 days show Ochejoseph is seriously drinking too much ogogoro. Stay offer it, it is robbing you of objective reasoning.

Lol I will take that as a compliment
However for the sake of Nigerians I hope u are not forced to swallow this words in 2 years time.
Best wishes and
Have a great week ahead

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Are Already Regretting ! by begod: 5:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
Abugab:
OP, and you think you are justified by comparing 2 months of PMB with 6 years of GEJ?
This is the worse comparison I have ever seen done and a very sad justification of what you wrote some three months back.
For your information, no one is regretting voting PMB and those who do probably didn't vote their conscience and you don't expect them to have a discerning conscience now.
This is pure bunkum.....
you are truly a fool, yesterday i bought a bag of rice 10,000 for the first time in 3yrs, is that a good omen, now tell me any sign of good not the good itself coming from this admistration, firstly; they started it with fight which is a bad omen, take time ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Are Already Regretting ! by SUBMARINE: 5:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
begod:
you are truly a fool, yesterday i bought a bag of rice 10,000 for the first time in 3yrs, is that a good omen, now tell me any sign of good not the good itself coming from this admistration, 1 they use fight to start it, take time ooo.

That guy is still in secondary school

That's why an increase in food price is sign of goodness to him angry

4 Likes

Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Are Already Regretting ! by begod: 5:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
dayo23:
Even as a critics, I would say it just to early to start Comparing both. All the criticism so far is just to get him standing on his toes that all.
pls just tell me how long to wait and i will start the counting now.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Are Already Regretting ! by solarview(m): 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
G
Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Are Already Regretting ! by nerodenero: 5:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
In 2011, I was one of the numerous Jonathan fans that voted him amidst intimidation from Buhari's CPC fans in the North. I don't support polithiefcians because they never say what they mean and will never mean what they say. All that will gladden my heart is good governance, the one that the welfare of the common man will be paramount to the government.

So in two years' time, if PMB doesn't perform, I will support in 2019, he be sent back to Daura, same way GEJ was sent to Otueke.
ochejoseph:

Lol I will take that as a compliment
However for the sake of Nigerians I hope u are not forced to swallow this words in 2 years time.
Best wishes and
Have a great week ahead
Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Are Already Regretting ! by Adminisher: 5:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
OP, You are entitled to deceive yourself and we will take it as a consolation for your candidate losing the elections. However you know the truth in your inner mind. Buhari will start unveiling stuff in a matter of days and you will see it yourself. He is already building the foundations with permanent secretaries in the ministries before appointing ministers some of whom may be politicians of doubtful integrity so things have to be put in place before appointments. We feel your pain and God will help you bear it. Another thing that will hurt you is the stolen money recovery. What you will hear about your heroes will not be unpalatable what will happen to them will also not be palatable but it must happen so that a new generation of politicians will know what to be afraid of.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Are Already Regretting ! by ERODEDEAST(f): 5:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
[s]
Abugab:
This is pure bunkum.....
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Are Already Regretting ! by kentAire(m): 5:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
SUBMARINE:

That guy is still in secondary school

That's why an increase in food price is sign of goodness to him angry

*i haff die ooo* see *ENTERING OF LIFE*

ME I BUY MY OWN 11K.
Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Are Already Regretting ! by begod: 5:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
Adminisher:
OP, You are entitled to deceive yourself and we will take it as a consolation for your candidate losing the elections. However you know the truth in your inner mind. Buhari will start unveiling stuff in a matter of days and you will see it yourself. He is already building the foundations with permanent secretaries in the ministries before appointing ministers some of whom may be politicians of doubtful integrity so things have to be put in place before appointments. We feel your pain and God will help you bear it. Another thing that will hurt you is the stolen money recovery. What you will hear about your heroes will not be unpalatable what will happen to them will also not be palatable but it must happen so that a new generation of politicians will know what to be afraid of.
you have being decieved, his his highest archivement will be ISLAMIC COUNTRY, it will only favour you if you are among them.

5 Likes

Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Are Already Regretting ! by begod: 5:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
kentAire:

*i haff die ooo* see *ENTERING OF LIFE*
ME I BUY MY OWN 11K.
ok, have u seen it, maybey by xmas it will be 15k.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Are Already Regretting ! by ochejoseph(m): 5:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
Adminisher:

My dear even Lai Mohammed who said the Ministerial list will be out in days have been forced to backtrack! No one knows what to expect!

On the stolen Money issue I am 100% in support of any initiative to recover stolen asset especially from the Oil Cabal and People like Amaechi who builds a single Piller of concrete not Gold for 100 million Naira.

On the new generation of Politicians I am sorry you won't see them, Even the "mere" Commissioner was part of Govt Since 1999, half of APC is PDP ( Senate President and Speaker inclusive)

Amaechi who want SGF badly is also PDP, Fashola who might emerge Chief of Staff was Gov of Lagos for 8 years!

Expect the same old faces or APC will explode!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Are Already Regretting ! by francizy(m): 5:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
OP, the ones who were cajoled to do it, who were deceived, who were told that Buhari is the new savior of the country, who bought those worthless lies, etc, are the ones regretting. The following will never regret:

1) The bigoted, tribalistic and hate filled ones.
2) The ones who campaigned and voted for him based on financial gains.
3) The ones that never sees themselves as wrong. That will always want everyone to do what they did and doesn't want others to have a liberal mind.

5 Likes

Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Are Already Regretting ! by Kassidy4luv(m): 5:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
In my office on friday, it was as if people were bewitched into voting for Buhari? Come and see they way peeps were angry, lamenting that they av made a big mistake. I was shocked!!!!
APC used media propaganda to win most gullible minds.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Are Already Regretting ! by Cjrane2: 5:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
SUBMARINE:
The Slaves down South who shouted CHANGE must swallow this Change absolutely

God bless Jonathan and his freeborn people down South. cool

grin grin grin grin grin

[size=15pt]Sadly,
Changi cannot be possible from a dulllard.
The world is prosperous due to great ideas by great minds.
A dunce has no ideas and cannot make you prosperous.
[/size]

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Are Already Regretting ! by obailala(m): 5:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
ochejoseph:
On May 29 I while waiting to board an Arik Air flight I saw the official Portrait of President Jonathan hanging on the airport wall for the last few hours, I knew by the time I will be landing in Abuja most likely President Jonathan will no Longer be the President of Nigeria, so took the the "historic" photograph and Opened a Thread.

In that thread I wrote :

"Nigerians may never be able to properly and objectively assess the president until few months from now !"

https://www.nairaland.com/2343745/picture-president-jonathan-hanging-last

Unfortunately just 2 months into General Buhari administration myself and many others have been proven right.

Those voted him into Power are already full of regrets From Tinubu to Nairalanders the story is the same. When I saw the post below (Screen Shots) my mind went straight to that post.

When we told them it was about GEJ experience and performance not about Osinbajo being a Redeemed Pastor or a Yoruba Man or Buhari being a Hausa man and a muslim they attacked us.

Sadly we must Leave live with the consequences of this action imposed on us not by the majority but by a minority garnished by the votes of underage and invisible "Almajiri" in the words of Governor Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso .

May The King Of Heaven Help our President Find Direction In Jesus Name!

http://tsuntsumediaservices..com/2015/07/those-who-voted-buhari-are-already.html
Haha...

The irony of this story for the gods is that it is only those who actually did not vote for Buhari that are presently claiming they regret voting for Buhari.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are The ATM Charges Back: ACCESS BANK / Buhari Remembers The South East In His Appointment / Nnamdi Kanu's Predictions Come To Past After 2 Years-IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.