Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,388 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease - Science/Technology (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease (689921 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Helps Polytechnic To Build Nigeria's First Locally-Made Drone / The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures / Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (355) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kunle20: 4:27pm On May 01, 2016
okay. But how much is the cost for 36 cells? please send ur whatsapp number to me, I don't see it on ur profile. Thanks.
anochuks08:
You can get them off eBay or have someone in US help you buy them and send them over.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by anochuks08(m): 4:41pm On May 01, 2016
kunle20:
okay. But how much is the cost for 36 cells? please send ur whatsapp number to me, I don't see it on ur profile. Thanks.
You can get a pack of 42 cells for around $20. 07032801543
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Bosc(m): 4:55pm On May 01, 2016
anochuks08:
Will it be same power with mine? If yes, budget 90k for it.

Regards

Before I decide whether I want exactly your type, let me ask
1. Is yours a pure or modified sine wave inverter?
2. What is the difference between them?
3. Does it have an inbuilt smart/intelligent charger? If yes what is the capacity of the inbuilt charger?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by bobojoshua(m): 5:10pm On May 01, 2016
anochuks08:
If I create a thread for it, I might not follow it up, you can ask me all you need about it via whatsapp. I will be happy to see your first solar panel
ooooh, thanks.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 6:58pm On May 01, 2016
Yemmyteespeed007:

happy 10th year anniversary of your membership in this great forum; nairaland , as u continue bringing ideas.
enjoy ceejay80s
glo 0705 145 2095
U like awoof ,
its on the 15th of May only
Sorry.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by deekseen(m): 7:26pm On May 01, 2016
anochuks08:
You can get a pack of 42 cells for around $20. 07032801543
What's the wattage of the pack?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by taiwooguns33(m): 7:58pm On May 01, 2016
Inverter setup for a friends.

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by anochuks08(m): 8:01pm On May 01, 2016
Bosc:

Before I decide whether I want exactly your type, let me ask
1. Is yours a pure or modified sine wave inverter?
2. What is the difference between them?
3. Does it have an inbuilt smart/intelligent charger? If yes what is the capacity of the inbuilt charger?

1. Mine is a pure sine wave inverter
2. You can google up the differences between a pure and modified square wave inverter.
3. Yes it does have an inbuilt intelligent charger with three steps charging of bulk, float and trickle. It has an adjustable capacity of 10 to 60 amps, which means I can take my inverter apart and adjust the charging capacity as I please.

I hope this answers most of ur questions
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by anochuks08(m): 8:04pm On May 01, 2016
deekseen:
What's the wattage of the pack?
Average Power (Watts): 1.8 Wp
Average Current (Amps): 3.6 Imax
Average Voltage (Volts): 0.5 Vmax
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by deekseen(m): 8:09pm On May 01, 2016
anochuks08:

Average Power (Watts): 1.8 Wp
Average Current (Amps): 3.6 Imax
Average Voltage (Volts): 0.5 Vmax
Ok, so what can this power? I'm very much interested.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by taiwooguns33(m): 8:14pm On May 01, 2016
taiwooguns33:
1.2kv ups setup for a friends.
this setup powered the followings at once. .
1. LG. 42" TV. 220w
2. 130w fan
3. 70w ceiling fan
4. 5x11 watts bulbs
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by anochuks08(m): 8:15pm On May 01, 2016
deekseen:
Ok, so what can this power? I'm very much interested.
Sir, these are solar panels. They charge ur inverter batteries when connected to a charge controller. in order not to derail this thread, I provided my phone no. You can ask all questions via whatsapp
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 8:20pm On May 01, 2016
ceejay80s:
U like awoof , its on the 15th of May only Sorry.
lol shey na you no like awoof
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Qlegend(m): 11:29pm On May 01, 2016
ceejay80s:

My guy chill na , u can still get the 150ah battery, or u have made up ur mind in selling it? What really happened ?

Thanks for your concern.. I have made up my mind.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Bosc(m): 8:32am On May 02, 2016
anochuks08:

1. Mine is a pure sine wave inverter
2. You can google up the differences between a pure and modified square wave inverter.
3. Yes it does have an inbuilt intelligent charger with three steps charging of bulk, float and trickle. It has an adjustable capacity of 10 to 60 amps, which means I can take my inverter apart and adjust the charging capacity as I please.

I hope this answers most of ur questions
Thanks. Just drop ur number. I'll contact you when I'm ready.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by deekseen(m): 10:49am On May 02, 2016
anochuks08:
Sir, these are solar panels. They charge ur inverter batteries when connected to a charge controller. in order not to derail this thread, I provided my phone no. You can ask all questions via whatsapp
Sorry, my question was not clear. I meant to ask how long it will take to fully charge a 200AH/100AH/40AH battery.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by anochuks08(m): 5:26pm On May 02, 2016
Bosc:

Thanks. Just drop ur number. I'll contact you when I'm ready.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Ayostically: 9:51pm On May 02, 2016
Pls,
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Ayostically: 9:55pm On May 02, 2016
Pls ceejay and other gurus, I intend to setup something for my basic household:
-a few energy bulbs
-fridge....165w
-LG 21" TV.....85w, decoder & sound system (don't know the watts)
-2 ORL ceiling fans (don't know the watts)

Pls I don't want to go solar yet. what size of batteries, inverter and smart charger is needed, what other things should I get?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by timifakay(m): 6:26am On May 03, 2016
Ayostically:
Pls ceejay and other gurus, I intend to setup something for my basic household:
-a few energy bulbs
-fridge....165w
-LG 21" TV.....85w, decoder & sound system (don't know the watts)
-2 ORL ceiling fans (don't know the watts)
Pls I don't want to go solar yet. what size of batteries, inverter and smart charger is needed, what other things should I get?
You didn't state for how long you want to power your appliances, but because of your fridge I'll recommend a minimum of 2.5kva or 3.5 Kva inverter connected to four 200ah batteries and a 24v 40a or there about smart charger based on how you connect the batteries.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Ayostically: 4:33pm On May 03, 2016
timifakay:

You didn't state for how long you want to power your appliances, but because of your fridge I'll recommend a minimum of 2.5kva or 3.5 Kva inverter connected to four 200ah batteries and a 24v 40a or there about smart charger based on how you connect the batteries.

thanks for ur response, I'd like something that would take 4-6 hours @ night(not daily). and I thought that 400ah-450ah would do
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by olorunda68: 5:51pm On May 03, 2016
please house, what should be the voltage reading of a 12v vrla deep cycle series battery after smart charger has been removed? mine reads 12.7v. Is that what it should be? can't it go higher than that?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Valto(m): 6:00pm On May 03, 2016
my inverter av packed up(damage caused by me though) is there anyone that av an affordable 12v or 24v inverter for whether used or brand new.. suggestions on brand to buy or where to buy are welcomed. i need between 1kva to 2kva. thanks
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 03, 2016
Do you know how many Yorubas sell Inverters and Battery chargers online (Konga)? I bought my 500 watts Suoer Inverter from a Yoruba man... you are the reason why I am beginning to hate Ibos... always putting tribe and ethnicity in everything!

EDIT: The comment below was made last year in December, I thought the guy just made the comment recently.

lawanson44:

And the useless Oba of Lagos and some silly yorubas say Igbos should leave Lagos. I cannot seem to conjure my mind to imagine a yoruba man doing this kind of business.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by 9ijaprince(m): 10:23pm On May 03, 2016
TheTransformer:
Do you know how many Yorubas sell Inverters and Battery chargers online (Konga)? I bought my 500 watts Suoer Inverter from a Yoruba man... you are the reason why I am beginning to hate Ibos... always putting tribe and ethnicity in everything!

Please you guys should get out of this thread with your tribal wars. This thread has been helpful to all irrespective of where one comes from.

2 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 03, 2016
smiley
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by jerrygome: 11:58pm On May 03, 2016
9ijaprince:

Please you guys should get out of this thread with your tribal wars. This thread has been helpful to all irrespective of where one comes from.

Seconded. I guess the mod can help us delete offensive and/or tribal sentiment here.

We just here to learn.

2 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 04, 2016
TheTransformer:

EDIT: The comment below was made last year in December, I thought the guy just made the comment recently.

Who imports them?

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 04, 2016
He imports it himself through alibaba. com

lawanson44:

Who imports them?

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Valto(m): 3:59pm On May 04, 2016
who sort of rubbish is going on here angry angry what are tribal bigots doing in this thread. undecided who tribalism don epp tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by mukhcech(m): 5:42pm On May 04, 2016
TheTransformer:
Do you know how troublesome I am... you are the reason why I am beginning to hate myself... always putting tribe and ethnicity in everything!

EDIT: This is how stupid I am

You should just delete this post. You reason and excuse is not important.

Now I haven't quote you smart ass.

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 04, 2016
Why don't you delete it for me smart ass... unhh?

You asking me to delete yet you quoted the comment?

mukhcech:

I should just delete my life. My reason and excuse for living is no longer important.

I am such a stupid and foolish man.

[size=1pt]mukhcech[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (355) (Reply)

Www.waptrick.com Download Game , Mp3, Music ,apps / Www.waptrick.com | Download Games | Music | Videos | Apps

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.