Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease - Science/Technology (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease (690209 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Helps Polytechnic To Build Nigeria's First Locally-Made Drone / The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures / Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (355) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by damoche64: 4:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
@ceejays, can u pls drop d contact of guy DAT sells d 10w fan?
Thanks
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 4:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
INDESTRUCTABLEX:

Ceajay ejor e help me oooo

Where all these gurus wey sabi pass me? There are so many nairalanders wey sabi this thing pass me,they have been assisting me in answering some questions here, don't want to mention names, the gurus know themselves....always channel questions to everybody ,cos I no fit know everything,
Since urs is for business purpose, u don't need a ups as an inverter for it, don't know if u prefer series or parallel connection, get (2) 200ah battery and 2kva or 1.5kva inverter with 30amp inbuilt charger or buy a 1kva inverter and above without built in charger and buy 12v 30amp or 40amp smart charger, if u don't want too much wires surrounding ur inverter and battery, just go for 1.5kva or 2kva inverters with inbuilt 30amp or 40amp....

U can still go for (1) 200ah battery and (1)100ah battery , connecting in parallel to give u 300ah, na ur pocket go talk,
Unlike before 200ah battery ways sold for 25k-30k now its 55k-60k
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by 9ijaprince(m): 6:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
been a long time guys. happy new year.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 6:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
ceejay80s:

Where all these gurus wey sabi pass me? There are so many nairalanders wey sabi this thing pass me,they have been assisting me in answering some questions here, don't want to mention names, the gurus know themselves....always channel questions to everybody ,cos I no fit know everything,
Since urs is for business purpose, u don't need a ups as an inverter for it, don't know if u prefer series or parallel connection, get (2) 200ah battery and 2kva or 1.5kva inverter with 30amp inbuilt charger or buy a 1kva inverter and above without built in charger and buy 12v 30amp or 40amp smart charger, if u don't want too much wires surrounding ur inverter and battery, just go for 1.5kva or 2kva inverters with inbuilt 30amp or 40amp....

U can still go for (1) 200ah battery and (1)100ah battery , connecting in parallel to give u 300ah, na ur pocket go talk,
Unlike before 200ah battery ways sold for 25k-30k now its 55k-60k

It's not business business per say. I work full time from home. So I just need my laptops to always be on. Any Lag or PH seller you recommend? Thanks baba
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 7:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
INDESTRUCTABLEX:

It's not business business per say. I work full time from home. So I just need my laptops to always be on. Any Lag or PH seller you recommend? Thanks baba

Don't know anybody that sells in PH,

Check page 1,2&3 for sellers in lag
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Kreamie(m): 8:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
Hehehehehe. Oga CJ, a Lannister always pays his debt. Na promise I promise you boss. Lol. I shall boss. Planning to get another 200ah soon by God's grace and then graduate to solar. Make I be like my ogas small grin grin
ceejay80s:

Where my recharge card? Lol, since wey u promise me, take care of that thing like ur baby, don't overload it
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 8:55am On Jan 23, 2017
damoche64:
Thanks

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 8:57am On Jan 23, 2017
9ijaprince:
been a long time guys. happy new year.

Welcome back and happy new year to u too
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 9:34am On Jan 23, 2017
INDESTRUCTABLEX:

Back light, contrast and brightness will be reduced to get more time from ur battery, if u want ur computer to be ON but u are not using it at that moment , u can turn the screen off from ur PC battery option, the screen can only come back ON when u press any key button or move ur mouse, set the screen turn off time to 1minuite, na small small, u will get there....since its not for business,buy 200ah battery first and see how long it will carry the two laptops and if the time is not enough,buy 100ah join am , one fan can be used or managed and it must not be ON all the time

200ah battery for now and add 100ah or 200ah later.(oshodi)
30amp or 40amp smart charger (buy from the guy at mushin)
1.2kva or 1.5kva 12v ups (make sure its a 12v ups) don't buy 650va
(buy in oshodi).

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by damoche64: 11:15am On Jan 23, 2017
ceejay80s:

Thanks bro.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 11:50am On Jan 23, 2017
ceejay80s:

Back light, contrast and brightness will be reduced to get more time from ur battery, if u want ur computer to be ON but u are not using it at that moment , u can turn the screen off from ur PC battery option, the screen can only come back ON when u press any key button or move ur mouse, set the screen turn off time to 1minuite, na small small, u will get there....since its not for business,buy 200ah battery first and see how long it will carry the two laptops and if the time is not enough,buy 100ah join am , one fan can be used or managed and it must not be ON all the

200ah battery for now and add 100ah or 200ah later.(oshodi)
30amp or 40amp smart charger (buy from the guy at mushin)
1.2kva or 1.5kva 12v ups (make sure its a 12v ups) don't buy 650va
(buy in oshodi).

Thanks baba, just seeing this. Called the Oshodi oga, he said 95k for 200ah, brand new. Na so?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by anochuks08(m): 11:51am On Jan 23, 2017
ceejay80s:

can I see pictures of the 10w fan?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 12:17pm On Jan 23, 2017
INDESTRUCTABLEX:

Thanks baba, just seeing this. Called the Oshodi oga, he said 95k for 200ah, brand new. Na so?

u have 2 options.... new or used depends on pocket, he sells used too...grade A ,B,C,D but if u are buying from him ,make sure u demand for grade A battery
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 12:37pm On Jan 23, 2017
anochuks08:

dont have the pic, will take pics when i get home,that is if i remember o!! saint2ace gave us another fan option *a 12v 15w ceiling fan* u can check online for that ceiling fan
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 12:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
ceejay80s:

u have 2 options.... new or used depends on pocket, he sells used too...grade A ,B,C,D but if u are buying from him ,make sure u demand for grade A battery

With what I have read here. Na new sure pass oooo. How I go take sabi grade A? Are you in Lag?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 1:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
INDESTRUCTABLEX:

With what I have read here. Na new sure pass oooo. How I go take sabi grade A? Are you in Lag?

some new sef dey disappoint , i am using my used batteries for 2yrs now ,i also have a brand new too thats a year+ now, battery na luck and mostly how u use and most importantly ,u should take good care of them, always use the right chargers and the charger must be smart,add distilled water every three months, dont over load, when ever ur ups or inverter starts beeping fast ,it means ur battery is weak,turn off immediately

2 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Kreamie(m): 2:03pm On Jan 23, 2017
There you go sir. It goes for 4k at the Oshodi guy's shop. I saw him making use of it and the thing dey blow no be small. grin Planning to get one meself.
anochuks08:

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by anochuks08(m): 4:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
Kreamie:
There you go sir. It goes for 4k at the Oshodi guy's shop. I saw him making use of it and the thing dey blow no be small. grin Planning to get one meself.
Okay seen, Thanks
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by anochuks08(m): 4:21pm On Jan 23, 2017
ceejay80s:

dont have the pic, will take pics when i get home,that is if i remember o!! saint2ace gave us another fan option *a 12v 15w ceiling fan* u can check online for that ceiling fan
Thanks
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Valto(m): 5:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
INDESTRUCTABLEX:
Hello guys good job. Please I need recommendations.

I want to to set up an inverter system basically for work. What's the best set up for 2 laptops, 2 rechargeable fans, and 1 energy saver bulb. I hardly watch TV or play music.

Best setup in terms of inverter size, battery, and charger. How long can my fully charged system last just powering my fans and laptops? Thanks.

Also, us there any good recommended seller in PH here? Thanks

ceejay80s
if u have enough cash, go for
2pcs 200amps brand new battery
2kva, 24V inverter with atleast 40amps charging current.i can assure u that it will last well enough for u.

2 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 11:32pm On Jan 23, 2017
ceejay80s:

some new sef dey disappoint , i am using my used batteries for 2yrs now ,i also have a brand new too thats a year+ now, battery na luck and mostly how u use and most importantly ,u should take good care of them, always use the right chargers and the charger must be smart,add distilled water every three months, dont over load, when ever ur ups or inverter starts beeping fast ,it means ur battery is weak,turn off immediately

Thanks baba
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 11:33pm On Jan 23, 2017
Valto:
if u have enough cash, go for
2pcs 200amps brand new battery
2kva, 24V inverter with atleast 40amps charging current.i can assure u that it will last well enough for u.

Thanks. I no too get money o. My budget is 150-180k
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 9:34am On Jan 24, 2017
INDESTRUCTABLEX:

Thanks. I no too get money o. My budget is 150-180k

go for 12v and u go still collect better change, no be apc change o!

12v 1.5kva ups tell them u want the new or latest model (the one that mutes after beeping 17-18 times, those type dont require cooling fan)

30 or 40 amp smart charger (depending on battery size)

(1) 200ah battery
(1)100ah battery
2.5mm coper wire ( one yard) black and red color for negative and positive connection
note: done buy anything lesser than 2.5mm wire u can bu above
1 black celotape
1 or 2 10watts fan 3k for 1

when u buy finish, u send the remaining change to my account

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by anochuks08(m): 9:35am On Jan 24, 2017
ceejay80s:

go for 12v and u go still collect better change, no be apc change o!
The higher the Voltage, the higher the efficiency. I started with 12v, moved to 24v, now am on 48v
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 9:53am On Jan 24, 2017
anochuks08:
The higher the Voltage, the higher the efficiency. I started with 12v, moved to 24v, now am on 48v

i know but the guy no hold the money,things hard now, even me dey use 12v

u wey crude oil dey under ur bedroom house, u wan take urself compare we wey dey struggle to buy indomie big pack for 150naira?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by oneshowguy: 9:55pm On Jan 24, 2017
LONG 12V 7 Ah Sealed Lead Acid Alarm /UPS Battery

This is a replacement SLA battery with Terminal F2 .We supply only brand new, factory fresh, high quality batteries. We guarantee the best price and 100% compatibility with your APC UPS. The replacement sla batteries also include a minimum of one year warranty. Popular applications for our sla batteries are UPS, emergency lighting, security, fire and burglar alarms, scooters, wheelchairs, medical, and other.

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by omotech: 9:20am On Jan 25, 2017
damoche64:
Thanks
@Ceejay Pls how much did u buy urs when u buy it? so that dis man will not cut off some1 head thanx.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by shegotmail: 10:12am On Jan 25, 2017
kokozain:

Thanks bro I appreciate. The one I got there is around 85k for the 2. My challenge is that I don't know if they will be giving me best products for that amount battery is 100ah and inverter is 1kv. Pls house guide me so as not to make mistake

Please, I'm thinking of purchasing an inverter on Konga but I'm a bit worried that the after sales service might be poor. I saw one for N250k (Solar Kit Complete with Inverter, Batteries, Solar Panels and Controller - 2.4kva), is this a good buy? or should I just close my eyes and go to Luminous company?

Please I need Nairalanders advice.

Thanks
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by shegotmail: 2:08pm On Jan 25, 2017
Please na, help with any advice concerning this proposed purchase. sad
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Turks: 2:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
Why not setup yours yourself? Setting up is really no big deal
shegotmail:
Please na, help with any advice concerning this proposed purchase. sad

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by shegotmail: 3:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
Turks:
Why not setup yours yourself? Setting up is really no big deal

I happen to be a technologically inept woman, that's why I'm asking for help to be pointed in the right direction. Is Konga a good place to buy solar inverter? Or should I just go to Luminous?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Turks: 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
Oh ok. Contact CJ, he should never in the know of these things.
shegotmail:

I happen to be a technologically inept woman, that's why I'm asking for help to be pointed in the right direction. Is Konga a good place to buy solar inverter? Or should I just go to Luminous?

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (355) (Reply)

Www.waptrick.com Download Game , Mp3, Music ,apps / Www.waptrick.com | Download Games | Music | Videos | Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.