Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Stay Together Loving With A Feeling I Crave For - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stay Together Loving With A Feeling I Crave For (601 Views)

I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart / I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. / Stay Together Loving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stay Together Loving With A Feeling I Crave For by NeedYou(m): 5:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
Hi everyone,

I am a newbie on nairaland. Actually i'm posting this from a motel in Ajah, lagos state.
I came in lagos newly about a week ago in search of greener pastures. I've spent a lot on lodging in a hotel and it's giving me a lot of worry

I am looking for a single lady who stays alone that can accommodate me for a while so as to scout for a job and where to stay. This may sound awkward to the guys but yes, I have to. We could build something together for each other in the process becos I hope to get married by nx year if favour remembers me.
Any willing lady should send me a message.

Please no fowl language becos this is the journey of a hustler.
Thanks and God bless
Re: Stay Together Loving With A Feeling I Crave For by Jetjacky(m): 5:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
NeedYou:
Hi everyone,

I am a newbie on nairaland. Actually i'm posting this from a motel in Ajah, lagos state.
I came in lagos newly about a week ago in search of greener pastures. I've spent a lot on lodging in a hotel and it's giving me a lot of worry

I am looking for a single lady who stays alone that can accommodate me for a while so as to scout for a job and where to stay. This may sound awkward to the guys but yes, I have to. We could build something together for each other in the process becos I hope to get married by nx year if favour remembers me.
Any willing lady should send me a message.

Please no fowl language becos this is the journey of a hustler.
Thanks and God bless
and all of a sudden we were all kids angry

fake ass alligator shoes.
Re: Stay Together Loving With A Feeling I Crave For by sinaj(f): 6:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
read this trash to all the kids in ya neighbourhood m sure de wnt doubt you wink

rubbish! angry

1 Like

Re: Stay Together Loving With A Feeling I Crave For by Jetjacky(m): 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
sinaj:
read this trash to all the kids in ya neighbourhood m sure de wnt doubt you wink

rubbish! angry
you even had time to comment on that
Re: Stay Together Loving With A Feeling I Crave For by Jetjacky(m): 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
sinaj:

rubbish! angry
you even had time to comment on that sad
Re: Stay Together Loving With A Feeling I Crave For by ArchEnemy(m): 6:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
Journey of a hustler indeed #suspicious smile
Re: Stay Together Loving With A Feeling I Crave For by NeedYou(m): 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
sinaj:
Hey kid, that was harsh

rubbish! angry
Re: Stay Together Loving With A Feeling I Crave For by ronald4lif(m): 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
While I'm not attempting to ruin your hustle as we're all hustlers and I understand the usual scabrous conditions facing a new migrant, I make bold to say however, that your intention is not genuine, or near impossible to be. There's no way you can love someone when the foundation on which the relationship will be based on is for the purpose of subsistence and survivability. Simply put, for shelter purpose.

What you're on the look out for is a relationship that's beneficial to you and not in the slightest a mutually beneficial or symbiotic affair. You'd only end up faking affection but in your inner mind you know you're deceptive and would dump this girl once condition becomes favourable.

Anyways, good luck.

1 Like

Re: Stay Together Loving With A Feeling I Crave For by IamLEGEND1: 6:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
ROBBERS
ROBBERS EVERYWHERE!!!!!
Re: Stay Together Loving With A Feeling I Crave For by sinaj(f): 6:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
[quote author=NeedYou post=35518517][/quote]

kid

ma momma is no goat plz undecided
Re: Stay Together Loving With A Feeling I Crave For by NeedYou(m): 6:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
You guys made a point but you see, relationship can spring up in diverse ways. Coincidence is one of it. Most desperate ladies end up in the wrong hand. But I bet u, there is nothing impossible. Call it a silly adventure or a quest to reap and flee, but ladies and gentlemen, i'm genuine. Even if we don't end up as couple, we still have something to reckon with.
Re: Stay Together Loving With A Feeling I Crave For by Dhilariousdandy(m): 7:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
@ Ronald4life you have said it all....,

Back to you mr Op, your favour in question is not geniune as Ronald said, which you know fully well...

1) You didn't even ask the favour from both genda...

2) Why must it be a lady??

(1) (Reply)

Ten Tips On How To Attract And Keep A Decent ( Wife Material) Nigerian Girl. / Wahala Dey O! Woman Bites Off Daughter’s Ear For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend / What Can You Say About This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.