Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. (6705 Views)

Why Do Most Nairaland Ladies Avoid Physical Dates With Nairaland Guys? / Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... / I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by LuveU2(f): 7:22am On Mar 18, 2016
Why do you pay more attention to what guys do and say.

Why do you attack women so easily unlike straight men that forgive women easily.

Dont you think you may be gay/bisexual at heart.

I am suspecting most of you please prove me wrong embarassedembarassedembarassed
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 18, 2016
Who they help? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by LuveU2(f): 7:27am On Mar 18, 2016
Suigeneris93:
Who they help? undecided
Dont get
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by Leriebloom(f): 7:28am On Mar 18, 2016
I sense bashing from the guys, Luveu2 be ready.
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by LuveU2(f): 7:29am On Mar 18, 2016
Leriebloom:
I sense bashing from the guys, Luveu2 be ready.
If they bash me then am right sad
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by dharay99: 7:31am On Mar 18, 2016
buh itz too early
4ds ur usual madness na...

1 Like

Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 18, 2016
IV always knew that u dnt have sense, and that ur brain is filled with paper used to suya, right 4rm ur first thread.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 18, 2016
LuveU2:
Dont get

Read your post and read my response again, this time slower. Thank me later tongue
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by Leriebloom(f): 7:32am On Mar 18, 2016
LuveU2:
If they bash me then am right sad
lolz. They will
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by adegunwa4real(m): 7:34am On Mar 18, 2016
Hehehehe....let the war begin
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by LuveU2(f): 7:34am On Mar 18, 2016
dharay99:
buh itz too early
4ds ur usual madness na...
But are you an arabist. Why do you write on the right side? I lose interest reading your posts cos my brain is not wired to read from the right.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 18, 2016
Hehehehehe grin grin

Op get ready .........

You are right tho grin
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by LuveU2(f): 7:36am On Mar 18, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Read your post and read my response again, this time slower. Thank me later tongue
Ok i agree they've not helped anyone but in another sense they've really not been helpful too. Are we not here to uplift, encourage one another sad
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by wolfgangg(m): 7:38am On Mar 18, 2016
Hell am confused' why do most people love (support) lesbians but hate gays!! just curious
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by dharay99: 7:38am On Mar 18, 2016
LuveU2:
But are you an arabist. Why do you write on the left side? I lose interest reading your posts cos my brain is not wired to read from the left
no wanda why u mostly create
dumb threads wid ur monkey brain.
Leave my posts if u can't read dem.!

4 Likes

Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by EzePromoe: 7:40am On Mar 18, 2016
OP, if you're a lady, I love you but if you're a guy, thunder fire you angry

Am I gay? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by dharay99: 7:40am On Mar 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Hehehehehe grin grin

Op get ready .........

You are right tho grin
right huhh angryangry
iz ohk.
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 18, 2016
LuveU2:
Ok i agree they've not helped anyone but in another sense they've really not been helpful too. Are we not here to uplift, encourage one another sad

grin grin in the real life where I live most of the time, they are useless. I suggest you forget all those e-bullshit and get a real life undecided
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by wolfgangg(m): 7:40am On Mar 18, 2016
LuveU2:
uplift, encourage?? That will never happen until you stop bashing one another....

Your threads are always against guys! Why?

let the change start from you
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by umehmj(m): 7:41am On Mar 18, 2016
How old is this luvu2 sef?

It's very foolish of you to tag over 1 million guys on nairaland as gay. well unless you tried bedding all of them and you got turned down.

now did you tried bedding them?
did they turn you down?

If your reply to both questions is "no", then maintain and hold your peace forever!

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by LuveU2(f): 7:43am On Mar 18, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
IV always knew that u dnt have sense, and that ur brain is filled with paper used to suya, right 4rm ur first thread.
Oh really embarassed
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by LuveU2(f): 7:46am On Mar 18, 2016
Suigeneris93:

grin grin in the real life where I live most of the time, they are useless. I suggest you forget all those e-bullshit and get a real life undecided
I have a real life madam and social media is part of it. Do well not to insult my intelligence pls.
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by czarr(m): 7:46am On Mar 18, 2016
LuveU2:
But are you an arabist. Why do you write on the left side? I lose interest reading your posts cos my brain is not wired to read from the left
arabist,!!
Really? And you wonder why they bash you? grin

And by the way we are not asslickers,that doesn't make us bi!!!
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by LuveU2(f): 7:47am On Mar 18, 2016
EzePromoe:
OP, if you're a lady, I love you but if you're a guy, thunder fire you angry

Am I gay? undecided
I am a lady
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 18, 2016
LuveU2:

Why do you attack women so easily unlike straight men that forgive women easily.

I am suspecting most of you please prove me wrong embarassedembarassedembarassed
Obviously, I don't think they are. But, turning them down is not the best thing to do. Have you met any lately?
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by LuveU2(f): 7:49am On Mar 18, 2016
wolfgangg:
uplift, encourage?? That will never happen until you stop bashing one another....

Your threads are always against guys! Why?

let the change start from you
How are they always against guys? Can you explain sad
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by Marinza(m): 7:49am On Mar 18, 2016
LuveU2:

So paying attention with what my fellow guy says makes me gay? Did someone in your household pay more attention to guys and later turn out gay? That could be the root of your problems

You get attacked because of retarded posts like this.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 18, 2016
This early mrng?? Op, u r jobless tbh
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by LuveU2(f): 7:51am On Mar 18, 2016
DeeTus:
Obviously, I don't think they are. But, turning them down is not the best thing to do. Have you met any lately?
You mean i should accept all their advances and risk being called a hoe
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 18, 2016
LuveU2:
I have a real life madam and social media is part of it. Do well not to insult my intelligence pls.

You have a real life and you're here as early as this to say nairaland guys are gay, somehow I find that very difficult to believe undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by EzePromoe: 7:53am On Mar 18, 2016
LuveU2:
I am a lady
PM me then, love don kill me for here.
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by wolfgangg(m): 7:53am On Mar 18, 2016
LuveU2:
How are they always against guys? Can you explain sad
ignore that' stop bashing guys and they'll stop bashing you too - then the encouragement and uplifting can kickoff.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Next After Collecting Her Number? / Would You Do This As A Guy Or A Lady / My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.