Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

How Can I Overcome Shyness Around Girls??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Overcome Shyness Around Girls??? (2052 Views)

For Men Only! 5ways To Overcom Shyness Around Women / Shy Around Girls? 3 Simple Steps To Overcome It / Guys: If You Behave In These 2 Ways Around Girls They Will Hate You Like Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Overcome Shyness Around Girls??? by Kaybeeeee(m): 6:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
Pls how can I overcome shyness around girls,there is dis fear dat overpower me anytime want to approach or talk to a girl and to be sincere I don't have a girlfriend.
Pls peeps in the Help a brother
Re: How Can I Overcome Shyness Around Girls??? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
Be yourself and try to stop caring so much, I know it's easier said than done sha

Best of luck ^.^
Re: How Can I Overcome Shyness Around Girls??? by banjicom(m): 7:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
maybe u should start moving with guys that are not shy around girls,
I mean start moving with good friends not the S.U and introvert ones o, but those guys that are highly experienced.

With time you will start to adapt too.
Re: How Can I Overcome Shyness Around Girls??? by Cholls(m): 7:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
my brother the way to overcome shyness to quit that Video game and GROW UP
Re: How Can I Overcome Shyness Around Girls??? by tinuolababy(f): 7:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ask google. You wl get d answer
Re: How Can I Overcome Shyness Around Girls??? by Kaybeeeee(m): 7:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
Cholls:
my brother the way to overcome shyness to quit that Video game and GROW UP
pls explain
Re: How Can I Overcome Shyness Around Girls??? by Kaybeeeee(m): 7:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
banjicom:
maybe u should start moving with guys that are not shy around girls,
I mean start moving with good friends not the S.U and introvert ones o, but those guys that are highly experienced.

With time you will start to adapt too.
thanks
Re: How Can I Overcome Shyness Around Girls??? by IamLEGEND1: 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
This commenter didn't write anything
Re: How Can I Overcome Shyness Around Girls??? by Kayoski(m): 7:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
op u sure have a low self esteem...do u have a history of bully or ridicule from peer mates in the past?
Re: How Can I Overcome Shyness Around Girls??? by Cholls(m): 7:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
Kaybeeeee:

pls explain
my brother from the look of things i think being shy is not your problem to begin with.

The fact of the matter is, you're a "Nice Guy" and you're not going to get any with that hanging over your head. It's time to grow up and be a Man women are looking for.
Re: How Can I Overcome Shyness Around Girls??? by Kaybeeeee(m): 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
Cholls:
my brother from the look of things i think being shy is not your problem to begin with.

The fact of the matter is, you're a "Nice Guy" and you're not going to get any with that hanging over your head. It's time to grow up and be a Man women are looking for.
true talk,is been a nice guy bad
Re: How Can I Overcome Shyness Around Girls??? by Kaybeeeee(m): 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
Kayoski:
op u sure have a low self esteem...do u have a history of bully or ridicule from peer mates in the past?
nt at all,I went to a boys only school,
Re: How Can I Overcome Shyness Around Girls??? by dulux07(m): 8:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
shyness is not sometin u overcome jst like that, its left to u to overcome d fear. Always ve it at d bck of ur mind that d worse that will happen is that she will reject u, wch is no big deal, not everyone will like u, as u urself dont like everybody.
If u lik a particular gal, get her num, social username n start interactin with her.That might help in reducin fear by buildin ur confidence.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Overcome Shyness Around Girls??? by Rilwayne001: 8:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
Kaybeeeee:
Pls how can I overcome shyness around girls,there is dis fear dat overpower me anytime want to approach or talk to a girl and to be sincere I don't have a girlfriend.

LWKM grin grin start reharsing in front of a mirror, or drink orijin before approaching her..LOL.
Re: How Can I Overcome Shyness Around Girls??? by Hormoniyi25(m): 10:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
tinuolababy:
Ask google. You wl get d answer

thats ash
Re: How Can I Overcome Shyness Around Girls??? by tinuolababy(f): 10:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
Hormoniyi25:

thats ash

What of green?
Re: How Can I Overcome Shyness Around Girls??? by Hormoniyi25(m): 10:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
tinuolababy:

What of green?

shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Can I Overcome Shyness Around Girls??? by tinuolababy(f): 10:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
Hormoniyi25:

shocked shocked shocked

I didn't mean it d way u took it. Google will help. He wl have access to advises from experts.
Re: How Can I Overcome Shyness Around Girls??? by MrCork: 10:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
Kaybeeeee:

....smoke weed! angry

1 Like

Re: How Can I Overcome Shyness Around Girls??? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
tinuolababy:

I didn't mean it d way u took it. Google will help. He wl have access to advises from experts.
If i slap that your skul wey no wan correct...what if he has asked d question on Google and he was directed to NL..Why don't you shut your mouth and cut your irritating fingers off if you have nothing to say instead of spitting and typing trash undecided
Re: How Can I Overcome Shyness Around Girls??? by tinuolababy(f): 10:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
profojah:

If i slap that your skul wey no wan correct...what if he has asked d question on Google and he was directed to NL..Why don't you shut your mouth and cut your irritating fingers off if you have nothing to say instead of spitting and typing trash undecided

You know u r very stupid
Re: How Can I Overcome Shyness Around Girls??? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
tinuolababy:

You know u r very stupid
No I don't know..but you know you're _dumb for that trash you wrote
Re: How Can I Overcome Shyness Around Girls??? by tinuolababy(f): 10:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
profojah:

No I don't know..but you know you're _dumb for that trash you wrote

slowpoke make ur point na. U dnt have to quote me it's my opinion just go and die. End ur miserable life abeg and dnt dp ur frustration on me. Were buruku
Re: How Can I Overcome Shyness Around Girls??? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
tinuolababy:

slowpoke make ur point na. U dnt have to quote me it's my opinion just go and die. End ur miserable life abeg and dnt dp ur frustration on me. Were buruku
By their fruit we shall know them.. They never talk without cursing. Afi ki olorun gbawon lowo ogun idile,....

1 Like

Re: How Can I Overcome Shyness Around Girls??? by tinuolababy(f): 10:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
profojah:

By their fruit we shall know them.. They never talk without cursing. Afi ki olorun gbawon lowo ogun idile,....

Ogun idile to so e di abirun. Oloshi
Re: How Can I Overcome Shyness Around Girls??? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
tinuolababy:

Ogun idile to so e di abirun. Oloshi
Lowlife girls will never talk without cursing. Ain't surprise tho....keep the curse coming..My only prayer for you is '' Ki olorun gba e lowo Ogun idile"..cos I'm pretty sure it wasn't your fault, its what you inherited

1 Like

Re: How Can I Overcome Shyness Around Girls??? by tinuolababy(f): 11:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
profojah:

Lowlife girls will never talk without cursing. Ain't surprise tho....keep the curse coming..My only prayer fot you is '' Ki olorun gba e lowo Ogun idile"..cos I'm pretty sure it wasn't your fault, its what you inherited

cheesy cheesy cheesy Oloriburuku from birth. Make sure u take ur pills before going to bed. Pele. Olorun a wo e san. Eni ti o n se e ti ku aba lo ba e bebe
Re: How Can I Overcome Shyness Around Girls??? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
tinuolababy:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Oloriburuku from birth. Make sure u take ur pills before going to bed. Pele. Olorun a wo e san. Eni ti o n se e ti ku aba lo ba e bebe
You better change your ways..You can never find a man with this your "inherited properties"..Wait, I'm sure you and your mom never talk normally without cursing eachother...cos every tree should produce good fruits and those that doesn't have good fruits like the fig tree should be cut off..."Ki olorun gba e lowo Ogun idile Iya"
Re: How Can I Overcome Shyness Around Girls??? by cronsberg: 12:29am On Jul 06, 2015
The best solution i came to realize is to see girls as your normal male buddies. Talk, laugh, play, joke, scare, abuse, e.t.c with them like you would with your male friends. If its still hard to do, then see them as men with breasts and vaginaaa grin it will surely ease your mind a bit and before you know it, you are very comfortable around them
Re: How Can I Overcome Shyness Around Girls??? by ikechukz(m): 12:41am On Jul 06, 2015
Even guys with worse condition will come to advice the OP.

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious...this Girl Nailed It At The Dinner (funny Enough) / Ask Your Relationship Questions Here / Who Can Give Me A Summary Of The Events In Romance Section Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.