Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,050 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Which Of This Hair Will You Choose To Rock For 1 Year For 1million Naira - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of This Hair Will You Choose To Rock For 1 Year For 1million Naira (2088 Views)

When You Choose To Be A Drama Queen / The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) / When you choose to be a fool for love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of This Hair Will You Choose To Rock For 1 Year For 1million Naira by HAIRSTYLEDOTCOM: 7:00pm On Sep 21, 2015
yeah! so you are given a one million Naira cash to
wear one of this funny hair styles,which will you
wear. as for me,i would wear the first one...lol cant
miss the one million but one year long o,people will
just be wondering if am crazy,hehe

http://hairstylesdotcome..nl/?m=0

1 Share

Re: Which Of This Hair Will You Choose To Rock For 1 Year For 1million Naira by midolian(m): 7:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
I would rock everything! 1million Naira will go a long way in solving some of my problems cheesy
Re: Which Of This Hair Will You Choose To Rock For 1 Year For 1million Naira by TheMainMan: 7:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
... 1 Million small.. I will rock the last one loud and clear... cheesy..
Re: Which Of This Hair Will You Choose To Rock For 1 Year For 1million Naira by McCarlito(m): 7:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
Better than selling the soul grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Of This Hair Will You Choose To Rock For 1 Year For 1million Naira by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
Lolz...I can't o
Re: Which Of This Hair Will You Choose To Rock For 1 Year For 1million Naira by Eniqurl(f): 7:15pm On Sep 21, 2015
Re: Which Of This Hair Will You Choose To Rock For 1 Year For 1million Naira by bluecircle470: 7:16pm On Sep 21, 2015
Absolutely nothing. Am nt poor to rock such a thing
Re: Which Of This Hair Will You Choose To Rock For 1 Year For 1million Naira by HAIRSTYLEDOTCOM: 7:19pm On Sep 21, 2015

1 Share

Re: Which Of This Hair Will You Choose To Rock For 1 Year For 1million Naira by emmykk(m): 7:20pm On Sep 21, 2015
Gooiii
Re: Which Of This Hair Will You Choose To Rock For 1 Year For 1million Naira by HAIRSTYLEDOTCOM: 7:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
More

Re: Which Of This Hair Will You Choose To Rock For 1 Year For 1million Naira by bqlekan(m): 7:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
Roaming the street mad for 1M.. lol no grin

Make them add 3 zeros to it... I may think about it cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Of This Hair Will You Choose To Rock For 1 Year For 1million Naira by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
really FUGLY

Everybody will just think that u are mad
Re: Which Of This Hair Will You Choose To Rock For 1 Year For 1million Naira by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
Jarizod:
really FUGLY
Everybody will just think that u are mad
you know fugly means fat&ugly right?
Re: Which Of This Hair Will You Choose To Rock For 1 Year For 1million Naira by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
now back to the question..the styles are hideous.wouldnt rock none for 2million
Re: Which Of This Hair Will You Choose To Rock For 1 Year For 1million Naira by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 21, 2015
quiinnBee:

you know fugly means fat&ugly right?
It doesn't necessarily mean that

Like from where I am from, it is used to describe the deep wowoness of someone

(1) (Reply)

How True Is The Assertion That Most First Born Are Dull And Lazy? / Happy Saturday / Am New Here! Am I Cute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.