Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

LOVE Is The Only Answer To Nigeria's Problem God Said It Not Me. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LOVE Is The Only Answer To Nigeria's Problem God Said It Not Me. (563 Views)

El-rufai Was Part Of Nigeria’s Problem – Shehu Sani / Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution / I Am Dying Of Landlord Problem, God Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LOVE Is The Only Answer To Nigeria's Problem God Said It Not Me. by CharliParker: 7:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
Nigeria will be a great and developed country if we allow that name LOVE to lead after which we will continue to leave in Gods Direction if not Nigeria will never be Developed nor have peace. God have spoken. let all Nigerians leave Religions be it Islamic and tribalism and stick to Gods word.
Re: LOVE Is The Only Answer To Nigeria's Problem God Said It Not Me. by Demmocrats(m): 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
CharliParker:
Nigeria will be a great and developed country if we allow that name LOVE to lead after which we will continue to leave in Gods Direction if not Nigeria will never be Developed nor have peace. God have spoken.

Why you sound more like tb Joshua are you a member?
Re: LOVE Is The Only Answer To Nigeria's Problem God Said It Not Me. by franconian: 7:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
CharliParker:
Nigeria will be a great and developed country if we allow that name LOVE to lead after which we will continue to leave in Gods Direction if not Nigeria will never be Developed nor have peace. God have spoken.

Mtchwwww....Where u see God U nor even sabi lie self!
Re: LOVE Is The Only Answer To Nigeria's Problem God Said It Not Me. by DeHero1: 7:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
Source pls.... because I know God doesn't lie
Re: LOVE Is The Only Answer To Nigeria's Problem God Said It Not Me. by CharliParker: 7:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
DeHero1:
Source pls.... because I know God doesn't lie
God have spoken.
Re: LOVE Is The Only Answer To Nigeria's Problem God Said It Not Me. by psucc(m): 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
Yes God had spoken but to who?
Do the terror group (Islam) knows the God you are talking about let alone listening to Him?
Re: LOVE Is The Only Answer To Nigeria's Problem God Said It Not Me. by DeHero1: 8:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
CharliParker:
God have spoken.

If God can't solve it, then it was never a problem.
Re: LOVE Is The Only Answer To Nigeria's Problem God Said It Not Me. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
CharliParker:
Nigeria will be a great and developed country if we allow that name LOVE to lead after which we will continue to leave in Gods Direction if not Nigeria will never be Developed nor have peace. God have spoken. let all Nigerians leave Religions be it Islamic and tribalism and stick to Gods word.

Which of the gods spoke to you precisely ? Obatala, Bhudda, Yahweh, Shango, Zeus, Allah, Krishna?

There are over 2000 gods and if your god tells you Love is the only answer to Nigeria's problem, while the other god from the Middle East [The god of ISIS & Al-Qaeda] also speaks to their followers in their Regional HQ [Nigeria] that violence, rape & bombing is the only answer to Nigeria's problem; then where does that leave us? grin

(1) (Reply)

How Calamity Was Averted As Two Aircraft Collided In Lagos / 100 Beggars, Hawkers Arrested In Kaduna / Power States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.