Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

How Do Introverts Enjoy Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Introverts Enjoy Life? (1534 Views)

Why Do Introverts Hate Themselves? / 10 Reasons Why Introverts Are So Good At Sex / Re: Naijasinglegirls – How Do Introverts Find Love ? (2) (3) (4)

How Do Introverts Enjoy Life? by Rexphobia(m): 7:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
People say I'm a little bit of a confused introvert but I'm quite convinced that I am definitely an introvert. And I enjoy my life just like everybody else does, sometimes even more. 

1. I enjoy my own company, so I don't always need others company.

2. I have a set of very few yet very close friends. (And I'm a completely different person when I'm with the ones really close to me, liked I'm possessed by some extrovert ghost)

3. My room is my country or even my universe. I don't always need to go out there to have fun.

4. Books are my best friends. You could live the lives of a thousand characters in a book. And I could totally survive in a world with just me and loads of books.

5. It is bliss to just go on a drive alone, or to shop alone or to even have a mug of your favorite coffee.

6. Everybody needs some alone time and i have a lot of it and I thoroughly enjoy this time.

7. I like to talk only when required and I love to listen a lot. Ain't it hard finding a person who just listens to you for hours without complaining?

8. Silence. Not everybody can enjoy silence. Introverts just can.

Culled from Quaro

...And pastors keep scolding me in church, "My brother, dance for God...I know you will dance better if you were at a party". And friends keep teasing me when I mistaken follow the boys to the club. Some of us just can't dance...we all don't have happy feets.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do Introverts Enjoy Life? by Cutehector(m): 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
Intoverts like introvert enjoy life by engagin in troublemakin on social media..

Re: How Do Introverts Enjoy Life? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
a bsc holder in introvert
Re: How Do Introverts Enjoy Life? by Adeoba10(m): 8:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
Dat introvert go get plenty MENTION o
Re: How Do Introverts Enjoy Life? by Starships4u(m): 8:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
there's one here always doing fastest fingers let's ask her.......
Re: How Do Introverts Enjoy Life? by IamLEGEND1: 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
so how are we supposed to respond now?
Re: How Do Introverts Enjoy Life? by chudidonas(m): 8:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
Lol. I am still trying to figure that out too grin
Re: How Do Introverts Enjoy Life? by Cholls(m): 8:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
my brother no wahala dey there dey self-service ursef inside room when ur mate are out there going multiple rounds on ur future wife.

Re: How Do Introverts Enjoy Life? by justmag(m): 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
it pays to be an introvert, wont have it any other way.

Re: How Do Introverts Enjoy Life? by orogodoganyin(m): 9:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
as u can see... i'm on nairaland ryt nw. am i enjoying life that way? sumtyms, it can b real fun. some guys nd threads r jst crazy... buh not this one.
Re: How Do Introverts Enjoy Life? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
My phone is my best friend

Re: How Do Introverts Enjoy Life? by Kayoski(m): 9:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
99% of trouble makers on nairaland are pure introverts.. what they can't do in real life they do on a faceless forum..

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do Introverts Enjoy Life? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
OP just described me. cool
Re: How Do Introverts Enjoy Life? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
Kayoski:
99% of trouble makers on nairaland are pure introverts..
what they can't do in real life they do on a faceless forum..

Lolcheesygrin you are so fvcking right. Though I am not a troublemaker oh..lol. But I have never ever fought with anyone in the real but on NL sha, I deh try lol

Re: How Do Introverts Enjoy Life? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
Cholls:
my brother no wahala dey there dey self-service ursef inside room when ur mate are out there going multiple rounds on ur future wife .

Lmaoocheesy
*faints*
Re: How Do Introverts Enjoy Life? by mcsnup: 7:21am On Jul 28, 2015
i would have it same way wit a little confidence, zeal, resilience and doggedness. Introvert are almost infinite in ideals and skill and are at per with weakness, their skills and talent is only parallel to their weakness and fear...
Re: How Do Introverts Enjoy Life? by babyfaceafrica: 7:43am On Jul 28, 2015
Just be urself....don't let anybody push you around...please God nd urself..introverts are the bomb!!!!

Whats Wrong With Me / PHOTOS: Couple Died Having Sex In Hot Tub Days Before Wedding / Omg!! See How This Girl Open Her Tin Wide, Click Here To See Photo