Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Whats Wrong With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Wrong With Me (1540 Views)

(IQ TEST) Whats Wrong In This Picture / Whats Wrong With The Way This Man Looks? (photo) / Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Wrong With Me by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
Am inlove with two friends, that i can't tell both of them that i love them, we are not in speaking terms, but two of them have their eyes on me, i asked the first to be my friend she was like are we enemies before? i asked for her contact she said she don't have phone, but i know she wanted more than friends, i raised a topic so that new friends can discuss buh she closed the topic, i opened again, she closed, i just left that scene, so the next week, i stopped the second one but she told me she was going somewhere, she didn't give me a minute, i went my way, the second time in that same week, i saw her, i told her can i talk to her for a moment, she gave me a big snub infront of my friends, they laughed at me, since then i haven't have the courage to stop either her or her friend, the other day all the whole girls and ladies gathered and was gisting they saw me and call me, buh i didn't answer, Nairalanders what should i do? and am the shy type.
Re: Whats Wrong With Me by chomytex(f): 12:10am On Oct 11, 2015
Na evil spirit dey worry u so..u wan scope two friends,u should be taken to river niger for cleansing..confused soul.
Re: Whats Wrong With Me by Feranchek(m): 1:24am On Oct 11, 2015
chomytex:
Na evil spirit dey worry u so..u wan scope two friends,u should be taken to river niger for cleansing..confused soul.

Babe kamdan na.... he already said he's the shy type, so he's trynna see the one that comes first. He no wan miss out on either of them na.
BTW, shebi na just friends dem be and you dey shout. Me wey don date 2 neighbors wey be friends nko Funny thing is, they both know I'm into the other but they both thought different things. No worrey. You no go understand grin
Re: Whats Wrong With Me by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 11, 2015
Feranchek:

Babe kamdan na.... he already said he's the shy type, so he's trynna see the one that comes first. He no wan miss out on either of them na.
BTW, shebi na just friends dem be and you dey shout. Me wey don date 2 neighbors wey be friends nko Funny thing is, they both know I'm into the other but they both thought different things. No worrey. You no go understand grin
Thanks for your understanding
Re: Whats Wrong With Me by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 11, 2015
chomytex:
Babe, both of them are into me, i just want to see who love me and not my money, because the sister of the second girl, saw me coming out of the bank recently, there is a possibility that she will tell her sister, meanwhile i just went there with my friend, he was the one withdrawing his money, don't get it twisted, grin
Re: Whats Wrong With Me by NemzySeries(m): 7:38am On Oct 11, 2015
na shit dey worry.....tissue paper is still #50
Re: Whats Wrong With Me by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 11, 2015
NemzySeries:
u dey craze
Re: Whats Wrong With Me by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 11, 2015
NemzySeries:
u dey craze grin
Re: Whats Wrong With Me by NemzySeries(m): 8:22am On Oct 11, 2015
Romeolowo:
u dey craze grin
hahahahahahhahahahaha
Re: Whats Wrong With Me by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 11, 2015
Oboy your problem is in your diction, jeez i have died, you murdered english
Re: Whats Wrong With Me by chomytex(f): 10:13am On Oct 11, 2015
Lmao,so because she saw u walking out of the bank....lol, infact wat makes u think so?
Romeolowo:
Babe, both of them are into me, i just want to see who love me and not my money, because the sister of the second girl, saw me coming out of the bank recently, there is a possibility that she will tell her sister, meanwhile i just went there with my friend, he was the one withdrawing his money, don't get it twisted, grin
Re: Whats Wrong With Me by chomytex(f): 10:16am On Oct 11, 2015
Anyway wateva rocks ur boat
Feranchek:

Re: Whats Wrong With Me by SkinnyDude(m): 10:43am On Oct 11, 2015
old man with beard still dey STOP girl for road..@
Re: Whats Wrong With Me by Feranchek(m): 11:21am On Oct 11, 2015
chomytex:
Anyway wateva rocks ur boat

kiss
Re: Whats Wrong With Me by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 11, 2015
chomytex:
Lmao,so because she saw u walking out of the bank....lol, infact wat makes u think so?
U are one of them grin
Re: Whats Wrong With Me by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 11, 2015
SkinnyDude:
old man with beard still dey STOP girl for road..@
Where i go stop her for lagoon?
Re: Whats Wrong With Me by pretydiva(f): 12:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
How old r u op undecided
Re: Whats Wrong With Me by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 11, 2015
pretydiva:
How old r u op undecided
grin Not saying
Re: Whats Wrong With Me by chomytex(f): 12:49pm On Oct 11, 2015
One of who?
Romeolowo:
U are one of them grin
Re: Whats Wrong With Me by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
chomytex:
One of who?
Girls looking for who to empty his pocket grin grin don't get it twisted grin grin
Re: Whats Wrong With Me by chomytex(f): 1:10pm On Oct 11, 2015
Lol,wetin i wan tell u sef..smh.
Romeolowo:
Girls looking for who to empty his pocket grin grin don't get it twisted grin grin
Re: Whats Wrong With Me by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
chomytex:
Lol,wetin i wan tell u sef..smh.
Smh
Re: Whats Wrong With Me by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
Jonathan2787:
Oboy your problem is in your diction, jeez i have died, you murdered english
only u noticed it...smh

(1) (Reply)

I Need Honest Answers Please / When A Woman Can't Cook / Nigerians Are Frustrated Idiots!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.