Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

What Do You Think A Man Can Do That A Woman Cant? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think A Man Can Do That A Woman Cant? (1729 Views)

This Man Can Not Stop Admiring His Fiancée's Bum Bum In Prewedding Photos / Married Man Can Cheat, Married Woman Cant? Abeg Lets Stop This Madness / As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think A Man Can Do That A Woman Cant? by yorubaboiy: 9:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
lets prove lady's who be like "anything a man can do a woman better" wrong by saying at least one thing we can do that they cant

#stillthinking

yes!!! una no sabi drive trailer grin
Re: What Do You Think A Man Can Do That A Woman Cant? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
Produce sperm? All I got.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think A Man Can Do That A Woman Cant? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
I can't think of any.
Re: What Do You Think A Man Can Do That A Woman Cant? by robinicule(m): 9:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
1. a woman cannot be d president of nigeria. she will probably die of hypertension after 2 days
2. a woman cannot dig well. (respect to d abokis wey dey dig well)

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think A Man Can Do That A Woman Cant? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
NOTHING!
Re: What Do You Think A Man Can Do That A Woman Cant? by Lordave: 9:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
1bkaye:
How the 4uck did you beat me to that?
Re: What Do You Think A Man Can Do That A Woman Cant? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
1bkaye:
meaning?
Re: What Do You Think A Man Can Do That A Woman Cant? by Lordave: 9:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
yorubaboiy:
lets prove lady's who be like "anything a man can do a woman better" wrong by saying at least one thing we can do that they cant

#stillthinking

yes!!! una no sabi drive trailer grin
Can a woman fart confidently while with her friends? undecided
Re: What Do You Think A Man Can Do That A Woman Cant? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
Jollyjoy:
meaning?
Don't you know what sperm is?
Re: What Do You Think A Man Can Do That A Woman Cant? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
Op there are so many things. Come to the south south and spot the difference. We are unique beings.
Re: What Do You Think A Man Can Do That A Woman Cant? by Lordave: 9:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
misssclassy:

She might be a juvenile.
Re: What Do You Think A Man Can Do That A Woman Cant? by hapheeyxz: 9:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
akogbe, agbekange. mind u, na only man fit dig all sort of borehole u can tink of. cheesy
Re: What Do You Think A Man Can Do That A Woman Cant? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
misssclassy:

maybe no.
Re: What Do You Think A Man Can Do That A Woman Cant? by yorubaboiy: 9:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
Lordave:
Cant a woman fart confidently while with her friends? undecided
oboi....u dey jonze o......one fart bside me for clas early dis week......bt me knw say na mistake sha bt still it came out safe and SOUND
Re: What Do You Think A Man Can Do That A Woman Cant? by vizkiz: 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
there are 101 things a man can do that a woman dare not try undecided let me start with

No chick can just stoll around with just boxers can they?
Re: What Do You Think A Man Can Do That A Woman Cant? by Lordave: 9:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
yorubaboiy:
oboi....u dey jonze o......one fart bside me for clas early dis week......bt me knw say na mistake sha bt still it came out safe and SOUND
cheesy cheesy
Now, me and you who jonze pass?

I'm still right, though. She didn't do it confidently.
Re: What Do You Think A Man Can Do That A Woman Cant? by Samuelkirk(m): 9:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
can a woman drive tanker?
Re: What Do You Think A Man Can Do That A Woman Cant? by yorubaboiy: 9:51pm On Jul 05, 2015
hapheeyxz:
akogbe, agbekange. mind u, na only man fit dig all sort of borehole u can tink of. cheesy
OLORUNSOGO PART ibadan expressway......along tioya-amuloko dem plenty for their
Re: What Do You Think A Man Can Do That A Woman Cant? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
Jollyjoy:
maybe no.

Wait a minute....so you are trying to tell me that you don't know what sperm is?

Please answer this quick question: How is a child formed? What are the processes that lead up to child formation in the womb?
Do you have any idea?
Re: What Do You Think A Man Can Do That A Woman Cant? by Slimzjoe(m): 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
Women Force themselves to do things they're not Naturally Built for and that's the Reason they always Perform Badly
Re: What Do You Think A Man Can Do That A Woman Cant? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
misssclassy:

Wait a minute....so you are trying to tell me that you don't know what sperm is?

Please answer this quick question: How is a child formed? What are the processes that lead up to child formation in the womb?
Do you have any idea?
lolz! I was just kidding miss and u knw it.
Re: What Do You Think A Man Can Do That A Woman Cant? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
•a woman cannot pee while standing ✘

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think A Man Can Do That A Woman Cant? by yorubaboiy: 9:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
Lordave:
cheesy cheesy
Now, me and you who jonze pass?

I'm still right, though. She didn't do it confidently.

both of us
Re: What Do You Think A Man Can Do That A Woman Cant? by Juxtified(m): 9:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
Can a woman impregnate a man & run away?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think A Man Can Do That A Woman Cant? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
Jollyjoy:
lolz! I was just kidding miss and u knw it.

Sorry, but I don't know it.
Re: What Do You Think A Man Can Do That A Woman Cant? by Starships4u(m): 9:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
Lordave:
How the 4uck did you beat me to that?
guy I was about saying that.... But a girl can't father a baby...
Re: What Do You Think A Man Can Do That A Woman Cant? by yorubaboiy: 9:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
darkenedrebel:
•a woman cannot pee while standing ✘
dey do ooo......tag and ask any of them
Re: What Do You Think A Man Can Do That A Woman Cant? by Starships4u(m): 9:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
A girl can't be a conductor....
Re: What Do You Think A Man Can Do That A Woman Cant? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
misssclassy:

Sorry, but I don't know it.
alryt. If u say so.
Re: What Do You Think A Man Can Do That A Woman Cant? by yorubaboiy: 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
misssclassy:

Do you have any idea?
family planning lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Think A Man Can Do That A Woman Cant? by yorubaboiy: 10:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
Starships4u:
A girl can't be a conductor....
wish planet u dey........dem plenty for lag and i.b o
Re: What Do You Think A Man Can Do That A Woman Cant? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
Jollyjoy:
meaning?
what a question

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Reasons Men Date But Never Marry Beautiful Women / 10 Years Ago- The Story Of My Life / Ladies. He Is Addicted To...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.