Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

What Do You Think A Man Can Do That A Woman Cant? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think A Man Can Do That A Woman Cant? (1731 Views)

This Man Can Not Stop Admiring His Fiancée's Bum Bum In Prewedding Photos / Married Man Can Cheat, Married Woman Cant? Abeg Lets Stop This Madness / As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think A Man Can Do That A Woman Cant? by hapheeyxz: 10:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
yorubaboiy:
OLORUNSOGO PART ibadan expressway......along tioya-amuloko dem plenty for their
DTS NT TRUE, DOS ONE'S B LABOUR... AND ITS U DNT GT D KIND OF BOREHOLE AM TALKING ABOUT.. I MEAN BORE AND HOLE.
Re: What Do You Think A Man Can Do That A Woman Cant? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
misssclassy:
NOTHING!
did u say nothing? read d posters above u, especially d FTC
Re: What Do You Think A Man Can Do That A Woman Cant? by yorubaboiy: 10:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
hapheeyxz:

DTS NT TRUE, DOS ONE'S B LABOUR... AND ITS U DNT GT D KIND OF BOREHOLE AM TALKING ABOUT.. I MEAN BORE AND HOLE.
hmmm.......das tru
Re: What Do You Think A Man Can Do That A Woman Cant? by agarawu23(m): 9:58am On Jul 06, 2015
leave them make dem dey deceive their self
Re: What Do You Think A Man Can Do That A Woman Cant? by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 06, 2015
They cant pee inside a bottle without spilling the pee beside the bottle in question. shocked
Re: What Do You Think A Man Can Do That A Woman Cant? by IamLEGEND1: 11:41am On Jul 06, 2015
where do i start?
1. urinate through a straw or inside a maltina can
2. walk on the street with no shirt on(not counting mad women)
3.feel confident and sèxy with a pot-belly.
#IDeyCome
Re: What Do You Think A Man Can Do That A Woman Cant? by nwadiuko1(m): 11:45am On Jul 06, 2015
misssclassy:

Wait a minute....so you are trying to tell me that you don't know what sperm is?

Please answer this quick question: How is a child formed? What are the processes that lead up to child formation in the womb?
Do you have any idea?
maybe you need to give him a practical on sperm production
Re: What Do You Think A Man Can Do That A Woman Cant? by gabazin080(m): 11:49am On Jul 06, 2015
a woman can't piss inside coke bottle without spilling on the ground
Re: What Do You Think A Man Can Do That A Woman Cant? by MrsChima(f): 11:53am On Jul 06, 2015
Who's the fvck wants to pee in a coke bottle without being mad?
Re: What Do You Think A Man Can Do That A Woman Cant? by ShayGirl(f): 3:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
Jollyjoy:
meaning?

Meaning it is something men use to drink garri anytime, anyday

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Reasons Men Date But Never Marry Beautiful Women / 10 Years Ago- The Story Of My Life / 10 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Funny Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.