Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Multiple Blast Rocks Jos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Multiple Blast Rocks Jos (35740 Views)

BREAKING | Bomb Blast Rocks Madagali, Adamawa State / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Abuja. / Breaking: Explosions Rocks Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by babestella: 11:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
[quote author=MusaIbrahim1 post=35526745]Funny how they have forgotten about this bomb and already calling for Ekweremadu's head.... People are dying out there and APC are dragging and fighting over Nigerian wealth like some market women[/quote
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
Trailblazer1:
I just want to congratulate Buhari for winning the war against bokoharam undecided

Click like to congratulate the Dauradullard

That is really disrespectful, calling him that. He is still the president of Nigeria and you demean the whole country by demeaning the office and person of the president.

1 Like

Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by babestella: 11:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
Yet no comment from the hypocritical APC. This is the exact reason God will punish APC leaders and especially that stew.pid spokesgoat call Liar Mohammed. We will see where it leads Nigeria to in the end.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Olofintoto(m): 11:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
God have mercy on our dear country!

Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by lawrsmith(m): 11:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
Princecalm:
nothing last forever, this must surely end.
have you tried an Hausa perfume? try it and you will know that something last forever

2 Likes

Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Mannylex(m): 11:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

And how long has it been?

1 month and 7days... And boko haram has become even more lethal and dangerous since he took over. Atleast if you are winning a war or close to winning a war, there are signs that show that fact , at the moment going by his set target , Boko haram are far from being defeated.

2 Likes

Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by happney65: 11:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
Walspring:
Oh Lord come down and safe us from all this in the name of Jesus.. Amen

Bros,No be prayer we need..Na actions..Prayers wont do Nada..Our President Buhari president dey there ohh grin grin

1 Like

Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
chival:

Your penchant for resorting to uncouth name calling tells me two things:
1. You are sadly dull and lacking in the mental capability needed to debate intelligently and so you hide behind your foul tongue.
2. You are uncivilized and ungentlemanly.

This will be the last time I respond to your verbal attacks. You are about as uninteresting as your oga. Goodnight.
Just noticed that as well. He is simply as dull as Buhari in following any line oc argument and making intelligent argument. He only resorts to insults.

2 Likes

Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by passey: 11:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
The dumb decision to take down all military check points in northern Nigeria is finally paying off!!!

1 Like

Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
irahub:

OK. We have to wait for 16 years before we can assess the Buhari led govt. I don't know why some of us Nigerians are just foolish and refuse to follow reality. Whether we like it or not, we should note the following truth about Buhari
1. He is too old to govern. At 72, human cells are getting weak with the possibility of developing dementia or other terminal ailment.
The president of Tunisia is 89, He seems To be doing fine. I refuse to believe that age is a factor in GMBs case.

2. Buhari does not have any proper education. Neither has he been able to clear the air on his certificate saga.
Still better qualified than that...that just got ousted. The fact that you brought up the certificate saga just proves how gullible you are. Let's say you're right, he doesn't have a certificate, you think the opposition will just leave it, just like that? Didn't the army find his documents just a few days after he won? Grow up!

3. Buhari looks dull and his actions and words symbolise typical expectations from someone who is academically deprived and unintelligent. What's your take on someone making 81 promises without any plan on how to achieve them.
Speculative. He'll do what he can, if he can deliver just power education and security, he's all good

4. Buhari is an ethnic bigot. His past precident while as head of state and as ptf head says it all - jailing ekwueme for 150 yrs while letting shagari go free. His appointment so far is gradually pointing to that same argument.
Really? Smh. And what about Umaru Dikko? Forget his appointments so far, he still hasn't made any major appointment. When he appoints an inept northerner, then you can talk.

5. Buhari is arrogant and believes so much in himself whereas he has little or nothing up stairs. That's just typical of very dull people with low IQ. It usually drives them to dictatorial tendencies.
Again, speculative. But his actions lead me to believe he's a billion times smarter than he that preceded him. Think about it, even if he just used propaganda to oust GEJ, isn't that a stroke of genius?

Mr. Man, I hope you continue to give him time and expect the euphoric magical whims of Buhari. All I can say is may U wait the same time as the thousands of Boko haram victims are currently waiting for succor when you have the most pressing need in life.
I will wait, because I believe in him, and he still hasn't done anything worthy of alarm.

And a true Nigerian will not utter such words, filled with stupidity and hatred.

You expect the worse? fine, but atleast pray for the best.
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
irahub:

Just noticed that as well. He is simply as dull as Buhari in following any line oc argument and making intelligent argument. He only resorts to insults.

Why don't you quote me faggit? Twirly dumb f.uck! Which intelligent argument is a dimwit like you capable of engaging in?

P.S, I don't insult, I describe.
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Monalisa185(f): 11:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
iyobosadavid:
a fool at your age, I guess you will be a fool forever. Tell your father when you get home or if he is there with you that I say so...FOOOOoooool

e pain you? lol... that's just a dose of your own medicine...take heart..buhahahahahahaha... :p
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
Mannylex:

1 month and 7days... And boko haram has become even more lethal and dangerous since he took over. Atleast if you are winning a war or close to winning a war, there are signs that show that fact , at the moment going by his set target , Boko haram are far from being defeated.

Wait until it's a second after two months and you see no tangible result, then he has broken his promise, then you can talk.
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by discusant: 11:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
CSTR2:
You are a moronn.
As at 29th of may, guerilla tactics of bokoharam was its lowest ebb. The fight was getting to a gradual end albeit slowly. Even the usually mischevious foreign media were reporting the possible end of BH.
Buhari came in and suddenly there is a serious spike in attacks, No single counter attack by Nigerian forces, no obvious consolidation of the victories gotten at the end of jonathan's administation.
It is as if bokoharam is just appearing on the scene for the very first time with everybody completely clueless of their modus operandi.
Your buhari need a serious mental upgrade and it looks like you do too.

You said no single counter attack by Nigeria's armed forces since Buhari became President.?

My suspicion: Buhari must have divided that armed forces in this his administration given how he warned the officers during the administration of Jonathan that their attack on Boko Haram was like attack on the north of Nigeria.

Remember that those soldiers are humans, are in the modern world - and not zombies.
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by totorimi: 11:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
Why call GEJ he is not contesting anymore let those who promised to clear bolo face squarely.
when Ihejirika was dealing with this pple the north said he was committing war crimes. is Buhari waiting for them Boko to tear the nation apart

1 Like

Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Bonapart(m): 11:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
tucky200:

if they fight for Allah then y do dey burn mosques ??
They are not muslims nor in any religion...
They are terrorist..u sound like. A sympathizer ..if I catch u for real life I go scatter ur head

U dis bloody bastardd
i just dey luk una
Ur religion is a scam

3 Likes

Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Mannylex(m): 11:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

Wait until it's a second after two months and you see no tangible result, then he has broken his promise, then you can talk.

You still don't get it, he said "within 2 month", and that should mean in less than 2 months. We should have started seeing improvements but that's not the case now.

It's still early days, but to whom much is given, much is expected.
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
CSTR2:
You are an idiott.
Who cares if GEJ did it due to elections according to you? The fact was that he was winning.
And the people who were prosecuting the war are still there right now. So tell me , why is it taking buhari a''while'' to consolidate ? Especially with the high rate of casualties involved.
Has there been any significant change in military heads or soldiers to warrant this sudden lull in the ongoing war against bokoharam?
You lack the capacity for deep thinking.

Have you gone barmy? Who cares? What sort of person neglects his people but only feels the need to serve them because he wants something from them? Are you really this blind?

Why is it taking a while? Because he wants to fix the incompetence GEj brewed first, so as to make sure the machine works smoothly,most quite straight forward, really,

No. You lack the capacity for deep thinking if you think you can use a mans first month in office to justify 16 bloody years of rot and ineptitude!
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by CCsurplus007(m): 11:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
When will these killing spree stop for heavens sake
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
Mannylex:

You still don't get it, he said "within 2 month", and that should mean in less than 2 months. We should have started seeing improvements but that's not the case now.

It's still early days, but to whom much is given, much is expected.

Lol! Has it been 2months already?
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by mike404(m): 11:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
iyobosadavid:
hold your father responsible... eeediot
THESE YORUBA SLAVES NO DEY EVER DISAPPOINT grin.

2 Likes

Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Rankine(m): 11:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
realGURU:
Gej, CAN why Nah, if you want to revenge yobe church blast, go face bh, bokoharam are not muslims, leave muslim alone pls

receive sense ijn
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by babadem2much(m): 11:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
RIP TOTHE DEAD
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by ladyju(f): 11:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
2kris:
ladies and gentlemen please help me to thank god because those bh boys could have killed me immediately after the twin blast....i was coming back from bukuru and i stoped in terminus and these wierd looking guys boko haram caught me.the started asking me qtns..i saw bottles knives, cutlases,saw,and so on with them as i was answerin their second qtn we started hearing allah ukbar allah ukbar before the will know what is hapening i don mattey.these guys started chasing me trowing bottles,cutlases @ me i outran them all....people i ran from rwang pam street to gada biu fly over before some good nigeria gave me transprt money to come back to my destination....i am still @ shock as i type these story,,abeg make una help me thank God hmm thank God for ur life
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by dstar01(m): 11:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
Bonapart:
Some idiots will still come here and shout Allah
Thesame allah they call on after every operation
My question is , is it the same allah they worship
Am confused

You get brain at all? Allah means GOD in Hausa language...ok?
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Princecalm(m): 11:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
lawrsmith:
have you tried an Hausa perfume? try it and you will know that something last forever
same applies to that.
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by iyobosadavid: 11:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
Monalisa185:

e pain you? lol... that's just a dose of your own medicine...take heart..buhahahahahahaha... :p
why will it pain me when I already know that you are insane tongue tongue tongue
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by bbjummy: 11:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
Not again ooo! God please save my Jos ooo
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by iyobosadavid: 11:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
mike404:
THESE YORUBA SLAVES NO DEY EVER DISAPPOINT grin.
for your info, I am a Niger Deltan. Go and die
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by mike404(m): 11:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
iyobosadavid:
for your info, I am a Niger Deltan. Go and die
gringrin SEE THIS VILLAGER FROM OGBOMOSHO DEY FORM NIGER DELTA GUYgrin KEEP ON DECEIVING YOURSELF.

1 Like

Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by mike404(m): 11:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
TIXSONMALA HOW'S SITUATION OVER THERE NOW sad
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by iyobosadavid: 11:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
mike404:
gringrin SEE THIS VILLAGER FROM OGBOMOSHO DEY FORM NIGER DELTA GUYgrin KEEP ON DECEIVING YOURSELF.
Mumu e pain you say I be full Niger delta boy? No be my fault, I know say e pain you but Jst swallow it like a bitter pill... Ewu chad grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Cabal Eyeing Interim Government – El-Rufai / Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. / Photos Of Bukola Saraki With David Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.