Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Multiple Blast Rocks Jos - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Multiple Blast Rocks Jos (35774 Views)

BREAKING | Bomb Blast Rocks Madagali, Adamawa State / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Abuja. / Breaking: Explosions Rocks Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by neocortex: 4:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

Can you just shut up? Was I the person who brought up th issue of appointments? And the elimination of BH, don't you need competent oriole to do it? Please, just shut up.

No we don't need competent robbery masters(oriole).
So you actually believe that no southerner is competent ?

1 Like

Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by neocortex: 4:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

Can you just shut up? Was I the person who brought up th issue of appointments? And the elimination of BH, don't you need competent oriole to do it? Please, just shut up.

No we don't need competent robbery masters(oriole). grin
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by nigerdeltaa(m): 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
Tundeiab:

Meaning?
then the bombing in arewa republic will no longer be your concern. if they like they can bomb their self to smitteren
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
neocortex:

No we don't need competent robbery masters(oriole). grin

Oh you know what I mean. And isn't oriole a bird?

I don't believe that, but if he appoints an incompetent northerner over a competent southerner then you can call him a tribalist, has he done that so far. Just wait your turn, you'll all get your share.
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by neocortex: 9:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

Oh you know what I mean. And isn't oriole a bird?

I don't believe that, but if he appoints an incompetent northerner over a competent southerner then you can call him a tribalist, has he done that so far. Just wait your turn, you'll all get your share.

It seems we both agree that competent people exist in both north and south,
If that is the case why overlooking the south and concentrating on the north ?

No matter the reasons behind that, it only paints him as a sectional leader.
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
neocortex:

It seems we both agree that competent people exist in both north and south,
If that is the case why overlooking the south and concentrating on the north ?

No matter the reasons behind that, it only paints him as a sectional leader.

Still too early to judge. Be patient.
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Nobody: 1:25am On Jul 07, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

Noooooo! I'm right, hes wrong, there's no compromise here.
Kai! Hard nut to break. Anyway, I hear you.
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by mansadayo: 2:01am On Jul 07, 2015
watts75:
I was just meters away from the first blast around Yan Tayah,.

Suicide bombing is a tool used by terrorists to instill fear. Boko Haram has already been deciminated, they are using teens who unknowingly as suicide bombers. What we need to do is to identify the various cells operating in our cities. I fear for the people of Kano, as previous trend shows that, their next target will be the ancient city of Kano, probably to disturb the Sallah celebration.
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Nobody: 2:05am On Jul 07, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Kai! Hard nut to break. Anyway, I hear you.

Lol! Maybe.

A don wolwa fulfulde na?
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by GabrielSuswam(m): 2:50am On Jul 07, 2015
watts75:

Suicide bombing is a tool used by terrorists to instill fear. Boko Haram has already been deciminated, they are using teens who unknowingly as suicide bombers. What we need to do is to identify the various cells operating in our cities. I fear for the people of Kano, as previous trend shows that, their next target will be the ancient city of Kano, probably to disturb the Sallah celebration.

Guy u dey see future oh

Our Dss are lame fellows
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by elohorayodele: 12:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
watts75:

guy shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Gives Toyota Siena To A Female Commercial Driver In Umuahia (Pics) / President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally / Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.