Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,100 members, 7,825,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Multiple Blast Rocks Jos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Multiple Blast Rocks Jos (35775 Views)

BREAKING | Bomb Blast Rocks Madagali, Adamawa State / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Abuja. / Breaking: Explosions Rocks Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by HzRF(m): 11:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
fallingsky:

Second class citizen

Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Bashirfuntua(m): 12:02am On Jul 06, 2015
realGURU:
Gej, CAN why Nah, if you want to revenge yobe church blast, go face bh, bokoharam are not muslims, leave muslim alone pls
Guy you're à big fool. OK?

2 Likes

Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Bonapart(m): 12:08am On Jul 06, 2015
dstar01:

You get brain at all? Allah means GOD in Hausa language...ok?
and they shouting the same Allah right?

1 Like

Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Blizzy9ja: 12:33am On Jul 06, 2015
realGURU:
Gej, CAN why Nah, if you want to revenge yobe church blast, go face bh, bokoharam are not muslims, leave muslim alone pls
The blood of innocent christains murdered in different part of the north in the name of religion is divinely avenged... All of a sudden they're rising up against each other... RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Oghenebrume7: 12:41am On Jul 06, 2015
my fear is the possibility of millitary taken over which will be back to square one!
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by ojimbo(m): 12:43am On Jul 06, 2015
always in their mind

1 Like

Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Ojiofor: 12:48am On Jul 06, 2015
Buhari should move command head quarters to Jos asap.RIP to the victims.

1 Like

Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by feedburner(m): 1:01am On Jul 06, 2015
killing spree.

Nigerians, why was command center moved to Maiduguri?

1 Like

Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 06, 2015
Trailblazer1:
I just want to congratulate Buhari for winning the war against bokoharam undecided

Click like to congratulate the Dauradullard

2 Likes

Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by 400billionman: 1:14am On Jul 06, 2015
ChelseaDr:
not again
I think PMB should go from CONDEMING to CONFRONTING these insurgents who have sold their souls (if they have any) to the devil

How long do we have to wait before we start actionizing our promises of bringing BH to their knees.... God bless Nigeria
#Naijashallriseagain

God bless Obama and Cameron.

God bless Buhari and Bring back our girls..

1 Like

Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by doofanc: 1:15am On Jul 06, 2015
Na wa O!! PLs we need to pray for our country.
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by 400billionman: 1:17am On Jul 06, 2015
Trailblazer1:
I just want to congratulate Buhari for winning the war against bokoharam undecided

Click like to congratulate the Dauradullard

Its now obvious Jonathan was not doing anything to conquer boko haram.

Buhari the action general. Difference is clear..

2 Likes

Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by 400billionman: 1:18am On Jul 06, 2015
lummy5000:
All dis boko haram ehn,they are. Just killing people like fly,even in Jonathan time it was nt much like dis,I suspect PDP,they want buhari to step down

Better suspect yourself...
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Nobody: 1:20am On Jul 06, 2015
Can't you guys read the handwriting on the wall?
When GEJ was president, he sucessfully pushed Boko Haram to Sambisa where they wrecked havok on the communities close to that area once in a distant time but soon after this Fulani bastard became president, he ordered the removal of checkpoints and now his boys have been hutting the whole of Borno, Yobe and Zamfara states and now have filtered down to Jos. I won't be surprised if we wake up tommorrow and hear that places like Minna or even Abuja have been bombed!

For those who voted APC...see una life?

3 Likes

Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Nobody: 1:24am On Jul 06, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

People like you don't deserve anything, you are impatient. You want the whole Rot of this country fixed in a day? Wake up man! He has one chance, 200 million eyes on him, he has to do it right, slow and steady, mate, slow and steady,

"Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe."

You are a m.o.r.o.n! Leave the guy to bask in his deserved regret unlike you who is dumb to see the handwriting on the wall!

"Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe." while your shameless old Dullardihno is still looking for both the axe and the sharpner for over 24 hours.

3 Likes

Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Nobody: 1:28am On Jul 06, 2015
meshacha1:
few month ago

GEJ should resign if he cant guarantee us security says Buhari

its a shame Nigeria depend on neighbouring countries to fight boko harram says Buhari

I will finish Boko Harram within a month says Buhari

i expect GEJ to criticise PMB but he just prove to us he's democrat unlike some people.......

GEJ my mentor

GEJ is the definition of democracy.....

And instead of GE to criticize the Brainless Daura Dullardihno, he had this to say on his Facebook account just yesterday morning.

God has really vindicated this man and his enemies who said evil about him have been put to shame!

3 Likes

Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Nobody: 1:31am On Jul 06, 2015
Mannylex:

Young man. I didn't deliver a campaign speech, Buhari did. And he promised to achieve a whole lot within a short time, but rather what has been happening over the past weeks have been irrelevancies and inconsequential. I believe in Buhari , but when one sees the wrong thing, one must speak up. From delay in appointment of ministers, tribalistic appointment along side the party crisis. I'm not out to criticize Buhari just yet, but I pray we are not in for a bumpy ride.

Sorry bro...the motor wey you dey inside is not on bumpy ride because e no dey ontop road...but is is falling down from the aircraft carrying it and it will land inside atlantic ocean.
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Nobody: 1:35am On Jul 06, 2015
amnesty7:

A very poor job of removing Dr. Dalhatu Tafida's head and replacing it with your President. All saTANists should go hug live transformers. The Clueless is gone forever.

You will soon be gone forever too....

By the time you are rotting away in your shallow grave
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Nobody: 1:43am On Jul 06, 2015
lawanson44:

You are a m.o.r.o.n! Leave the guy to bask in his deserved regret unlike you who is dumb to see the handwriting on the wall!.
And you are an Imbe.cile. What hand writing on the wall? Dumbo! Someone who's barely been in office for a month and yet you feel you have the audacity to judge his whole tenure? Reta.rded fool!

"Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe." while your shameless old Dullardihno is still looking for both the axe and the sharpner for over 24 hours

It's a figure of speech, dumb as*
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Nobody: 1:44am On Jul 06, 2015
lawanson44:

You will soon be gone forever too....

By the time you are rotting away in your shallow grave

Can you just stfu! Do you have any idea how stupi.d you sound? F.ucktard!
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Nobody: 1:46am On Jul 06, 2015
lawanson44:

And instead of GE to criticize the Brainless Daura Dullardihno, he had this to say on his Facebook account just yesterday morning.

God has really vindicated this man and his enemies who said evil about him have been put to shame!

And monkeys like you actually think he knows about or operates his Fb page? Lmao! Clueless foool!
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by NobleG1(m): 1:47am On Jul 06, 2015
Return General Azubuike Ihejirika back from retirement now!
He knows how to kill these ruthless BH members and prevent attacks! He was a great commander.
Bring him back!

2 Likes

Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Nobody: 1:47am On Jul 06, 2015
lawanson44:

Sorry bro...the motor wey you dey inside is not on bumpy ride because e no dey ontop road...but is is falling down from the aircraft carrying it and it will land inside atlantic ocean.

How can you type this way and expect people to not think you're retar.ded? Do up you even read the rubbish you post here? Or do you just pull it out of your putrid as* like every thing else? Dimwit!
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Nobody: 1:49am On Jul 06, 2015
lawanson44:
Can't you guys read the handwriting on the wall?
When GEJ was president, he sucessfully pushed Boko Haram to Sambisa where they wrecked havok on the communities close to that area once in a distant time but soon after this Fulani bastard became president, he ordered the removal of checkpoints and now his boys have been hutting the whole of Borno, Yobe and Zamfara states and now have filtered down to Jos. I won't be surprised if we wake up tommorrow and hear that places like Minna or even Abuja have been bombed!

For those who voted APC...see una life?

After they successfully pillaged and ravaged the north for years, the desperate mans two weeks of desperate action actually fooled bellends like you? Looool! It must really suck to be you! Clueless git!
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by mrkings84(m): 1:53am On Jul 06, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]PMB is means business He is winning the war ;DPMB is means business He is winning the war
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Nobody: 1:53am On Jul 06, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

And you are an Imbe.cile. What hand writing on the wall? Dumbo! Someone who's barely been in office for a month and yet you feel you have the audacity to judge his whole tenure? Reta.rded fool!

And in that month he has done nothing to show that he is really making attempts to forstall the killings? So we should wait till he stays there for 10 years right? Your stu.pid.ity is so amazing and should be documented in the Guiness Book of Records

It's a figure of speech, dumb as*

I knew it was a figure of speech and i was reacting to it you nin.com.poop

1 Like

Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Nobody: 1:58am On Jul 06, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

After they successfully pillaged and ravaged the north for years, the desperate mans two weeks of desperate action actually fooled bellends like you? Looool! It must really suck to be you! Clueless git!

Wow! I can see you really have the time to reply all my comments by checking out my profile...

If you don't successfully quote all the comments i have made here on Nairaland, then i will take it that you are a sore loser just like the useless mad man who sired you as a son and your brainless mentor buhari. Degenirate Cretinous Bastard!
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Nobody: 2:06am On Jul 06, 2015
lawanson44:

And in that month he has done nothing to show that he is really making attempts to forstall the killings? So we should wait till he stays there for 10 years right? Your stu.pid.ity is so amazing and should be documented in the Guiness Book of Recordsp
No bellend, you should wait till his tenures over or at least a tenth of his tenure is gone before you judge him! Sprag
And what? Seriously? Are you trying to be funny or are you being serious here? Are you sure you don't need electric shock therapy?

I knew it was a figure of speech and i was reacting to it you nin.com.poo
No you didn't, you manky plug ugly piece of rat turd! FOH!

Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Nobody: 2:10am On Jul 06, 2015
lawanson44:

Wow! I can see you really have the time to reply all my comments by checking out my profile...

If you don't successfully quote all the comments i have made here on Nairaland, then i will take it that you are a sore loser just like the useless mad man who sired you as a son and your brainless mentor buhari. Degenirate Cretinous Bastard!

I just scrolled up idiott! Looool! I swear, you're just too bleeping clueless you make it easy for me!

And you know I can't quote all your posts, I'm too busy shagging that plug ugly manky LovePeddler you call your mom! Friggin son of an incestous Trolloppy sausage jockey! Maybe when you're done dick riding your big nosed arse monger of a Substitute father! Wazzock!
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by fF01(m): 2:11am On Jul 06, 2015
realGURU:
ezz diz guy som joke or wah... hu da fvck ezz diz lameBrain??!
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Nobody: 2:12am On Jul 06, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

No bellend, you should wait till his tenures over or at least a tenth of his tenure is gone before you judge him! Sprag
And what? Seriously? Are you trying to be funny or are you being serious here? Are you sure you don't need electric shock therapy?

No you didn't, you manky plug ugly piece of rat turd! FOH!

I can see that replying you is a total waste of time. Sayhi to your mad father and slut of a mother who birthed you in a brothel. Ekwensu kpokwa gi oku!
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by OKKO(m): 2:18am On Jul 06, 2015
Nigerians are finishing ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally / Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC / Festus Keyamo Cautions Pastors As Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria Increases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.