Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

My Ex-Boyfriend Said He'll See Me At The Altar - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-Boyfriend Said He'll See Me At The Altar (1906 Views)

My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics / My Boyfriend Said He Needs A Break / My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex-Boyfriend Said He'll See Me At The Altar by LetterGirl(f): 5:23pm On Sep 22, 2006
HEY, ER body whats'up Got another infamous question?
Suppose you all were dating a guy and you guys broke up and you guys had not talked for month and sundays. and you called him and told him you were taking a series of test to see if you had a disease. At the end of the conversation. I t was kind of weird he paused. So i said okay bye/and he said later. Then something struck in me i became so upset beacause i thought of all the evil he has done to me and i told him you know you will see me again and god don't like ugly. He said yea, i know i will se you agian at the altar. I just hung up. But what do you guys take from this. I know yall will eat this up. But try not spit me out for the sharks cheesy
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Said He'll See Me At The Altar by snazzydawn(f): 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2006
Lettergirl,I do not quite understand your question here. Could you please rephrase it?
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Said He'll See Me At The Altar by LetterGirl(f): 5:58pm On Sep 22, 2006
I know it's weird what he said, but i guess my questions is what do you guys think he meant by he'll see me at the altar?
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Said He'll See Me At The Altar by rikkyjen(m): 8:34pm On Sep 22, 2006
Prolly Disrupy ur marriage shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Said He'll See Me At The Altar by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 22, 2006
it probably means that he intends to go back to you, maybe he has just taken a break but as soon as he comes back his destination is going to be the altar
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Said He'll See Me At The Altar by Seun(m): 10:36pm On Sep 22, 2006
Perhaps he's just trying to disturb your mind with the idea that he's still interested with you. Which he's not?
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Said He'll See Me At The Altar by momoney1(m): 11:25pm On Sep 22, 2006
undecided undecided undecided undecided?

OK.

be careful maybe you are under check, he probable want to consider you for marriage smiley smiley wink
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Said He'll See Me At The Altar by bamidele(m): 8:27am On Sep 23, 2006
he is playimg with ur mind u have to move on my dear and focus on ur new man good luck

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Said He'll See Me At The Altar by mamaput(f): 8:38am On Sep 23, 2006
It means nothing at all.
If someone here writes"I need" 100,000 dollers :.
I will answer wait for me am coming.
But that means nothing at all because am going no were.

Maybe you wanted to marry him and he just answered as in wait for me.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Said He'll See Me At The Altar by snazzydawn(f): 10:55am On Sep 23, 2006
Okay,I understand your question now. There are two possibilities; either he wants to get you back,this time, to marry you or like someone said,he wants to disrupt your wedding, but in myopinion, he wants you back as wife.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Said He'll See Me At The Altar by EmemJU(f): 11:20am On Sep 23, 2006
He probably has convinced himself he wants to marry you. It's up to you if you enjoy being dropped and picked up at will.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Said He'll See Me At The Altar by iice(f): 11:29am On Sep 23, 2006
EmemJU:

He probably has convinced himself he wants to marry you. It's up to you if you enjoy being dropped and picked up at will.

Girl you get me crackin lmao grin grin
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Said He'll See Me At The Altar by jayvinnie(m): 8:32am On Oct 19, 2006
Just be careful
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Said He'll See Me At The Altar by Dalby(m): 3:31pm On Oct 19, 2006
This guy probably will be getting married soon and you will be the first to get an invitation to the wedding cry cry cry
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Said He'll See Me At The Altar by holythug(m): 6:15pm On Feb 01, 2008
he will see u @ d altar does is eyes av thorns
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Said He'll See Me At The Altar by adeboo(f): 6:19pm On Feb 01, 2008
See u at the alter?
Are u sure he didnt say hell?

Oga o.
Why dont u ask him what he meant by that?
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Said He'll See Me At The Altar by Faitymine(m): 6:35pm On Feb 01, 2008
What you did to him really hurt him LetterGirl, he's coming to distroy your wedding once he heard of it! grin grin grin
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Said He'll See Me At The Altar by 190: 5:14am On Nov 29, 2008
this poster is probably worse dan TONDO the hair of d dog, i nor even fit understand wetin she dey try YARN, do girls like this stil exist na wa o
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Said He'll See Me At The Altar by CrazyMan(m): 8:27am On Nov 29, 2008
He can only see you at the altar if you invite him for the wedding. So its up to you.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Said He'll See Me At The Altar by bigwidza(m): 9:15am On Nov 29, 2008
abeeegwooo we don't shag this.

Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Said He'll See Me At The Altar by keyne(f): 4:55pm On Nov 29, 2008
start prayiiing oooooooooooooo
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Said He'll See Me At The Altar by omotofine(f): 10:42pm On Nov 29, 2008
I think he was just being sarcastic. And even if he wasn't and he really meant it, u sure don't want to see him at the altar, from the little u ve said, the guy seems to be a shithead.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Said He'll See Me At The Altar by nthnymarce(m): 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2008
beware! the devil u know is better than the angel u dont know. words of the elders.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Said He'll See Me At The Altar by LoveAlways(f): 5:01am On Dec 02, 2008
Maybe it means that he will see you at your funeral?  I don't know.  (laughing)  You better buy some mace girl.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Said He'll See Me At The Altar by LoveAlways(f): 5:03am On Dec 02, 2008
@bigwidza

(LMAO)  -- That father's day photo is funny.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Said He'll See Me At The Altar by farotika(m): 12:41pm On Dec 02, 2008
He wants to be the first to be invited to ur wedding.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Said He'll See Me At The Altar by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 02, 2008
He'll either be the Presiding Pastor or the Scumbag that would answer the Pastor's Question, if you know what i mean.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Said He'll See Me At The Altar by smooooooth: 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2008
sounds like 2 loosers to me.

(1) (Reply)

Would you call a no Show Date to know why she did not make it ? / Must Dating Always Lead To Marriage?!?! / Will You Like To Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.