Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Will You Like To Know? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Like To Know? (1906 Views)

Ladies, Will You Like To Be Svcked? / Your Crush And Why You Like Him/her / Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Like To Know? by Needlelady(f): 11:44pm On Apr 06, 2008
I saw a thread where someone is grumbling about his girlfriend lying about her former sex partners. My question to you all is:

Do you really wanna know the past sex history of your partner as long as he/she has no accompanying STD? If yes, why do you want to know?

I may also have to warn Naija guys that if they expect their women to tell them all their sex secrets, they can as well expect the unexpected. Nigerian women knows how to cut, edit and produce their sex history to make them look less whorish. We are not cars that you search for its history and mileage to know the health condition. Whatever we have in between our legs is elastic and quickly goes back its original state after use.So, get on with your lives and it's better not to know than to know.
Re: Will You Like To Know? by tinakoya(f): 11:46pm On Apr 06, 2008
We can always tell them what they want to hear. Its very unnecessary to know girls's past sex history. As for NO,it gives you more worries. just protect yourself until you can trusat your partner well
Re: Will You Like To Know? by HRhotness(f): 11:47pm On Apr 06, 2008
I only tell what i think they can handle,
men r like babies they dont knw whats good for them
Re: Will You Like To Know? by chinda3: 11:49pm On Apr 06, 2008
i believe wat happened in the past should be left in the past,to avoid unnecessary hypertension
Re: Will You Like To Know? by emmanuel2u: 11:52pm On Apr 06, 2008
hallo chinda3 how r u doin
Re: Will You Like To Know? by chinda3: 11:53pm On Apr 06, 2008
hallo chinda3 how r u doin

im very well
Re: Will You Like To Know? by spoilt(f): 11:53pm On Apr 06, 2008
i always tell my friends "shut the hell up" !  lipsrsealed
never admit to nothing.  grin. they simply cannot take it.  undecided
Re: Will You Like To Know? by bigfather(m): 12:19am On Apr 07, 2008
HR.hotness:

I only tell what i think they can handle,
men r like babies they don't knw whats good for them

Can you imagine ? Like you can handle ours,if we tell you !
Re: Will You Like To Know? by Cadet(f): 12:27am On Apr 07, 2008
big father:

Can you imagine ? Like you can handle ours,if we tell you !
you're right. you know most men, they act like sexually deprived dogs when they see a woman's boobs. They spend more than half of their life being worthless intimacy gadgets
Re: Will You Like To Know? by SamMilla1(m): 12:27am On Apr 07, 2008
[center]WARNING TO MEN[/center]

Dont press your fiancee to tell you all about her past, if you mistakenly do, accept the first version of the story she will tell you because the first version is normally incomplete. she can not paint herself with black paint on the first version. believe the first version and dont ask more questions. you will be happier and if she feels like telling you anything later, dont believe it, Just believe that the first version is the real one.

afterall na men like you created that first version of her story.
Re: Will You Like To Know? by HRhotness(f): 12:38am On Apr 07, 2008
@ big father

lol
there is nothin u have to tell that i will find shocking
when i go into a relationship, i am prepared to accept that my partner has done nasty things in the past,
unfortunately men aren't engineered that way. its part of ur primal macho alpha male wiring to brag about ur conquests, so even without meaning to men always give away signs without knowing.

guys hate the thot that their girls were with anyone else, its a primal reaction, u can t help0 it. some even go as far as seeking out virgins so u can have complete ownership of the girls mind and body.

both sexes have been moulded by nature into these roles, the males must sow their seed and multiple partners is the most efficient way to achieve this.
females naturally (subconsciously) accept this as their role is to bear children,,,,

its all biology so i like to think I'm doing guys a favour by not telling
Re: Will You Like To Know? by bigfather(m): 12:42am On Apr 07, 2008
See no evil shocked hear no evil lipsrsealed
Re: Will You Like To Know? by Anuliph(f): 12:45am On Apr 07, 2008
Is it a crime to know? different srokes for different folks.
Re: Will You Like To Know? by bigfather(m): 12:51am On Apr 07, 2008
Anuli ph:

My brother when it gets to a certain point , you are bound to react. I would rather let sleeping dogs lie !
Re: Will You Like To Know? by Cadet(f): 1:46am On Apr 07, 2008
big father:

I would rather let sleeping dogs lie !
Only if men can practice that, there would be less illegitimate babies smiley
Re: Will You Like To Know? by Needlelady(f): 2:03am On Apr 07, 2008
By Anus Ph,
It's the psychological impact that we are saving you here. Why can't you let sleeping dogs lie? If you know, tell me what you'll do with it?
Re: Will You Like To Know? by Needlelady(f): 2:04am On Apr 07, 2008
by tinakoya,
We can always tell them what they want to hear. Its very unnecessary to know girls's past sex history. As for NO,it gives you more worries. just protect yourself until you can trusat your partner well
Good response.
Re: Will You Like To Know? by Needlelady(f): 2:05am On Apr 07, 2008
spoilt
i always tell my friends "shut the hell up" !
never admit to nothing. . they simply cannot take it.

bad girl collabo!
Re: Will You Like To Know? by ztyle(m): 2:07am On Apr 07, 2008
How Bad? smiley
Re: Will You Like To Know? by Needlelady(f): 2:08am On Apr 07, 2008
By HR.hotness,
the males must sow their seed and multiple partners is the most efficient way to achieve this.
I beg to differ, men musn't sow their seed around. They were created to sow their seed if they have to only in one plot and not mutiple plots. The ones that do so these days are just dogs trapped in a mans body.
Re: Will You Like To Know? by iice(f): 2:39am On Apr 07, 2008
Most times i want to know. . .if it's dry - i don't want to know grin grin
Most dudes i know are not that bothered by their babes pasts. undecided
Re: Will You Like To Know? by Needlelady(f): 4:20am On Apr 07, 2008
Most times i want to know. . .if it's dry - i don't want to know 
Most dudes i know are not that bothered by their babes pasts
Girl, are you sure you want to know a man's sexual history? You sure do love to puke, aint you?
Re: Will You Like To Know? by Needlelady(f): 4:21am On Apr 07, 2008
The last thing a man will let you know about his sexual history is if he had slept with a prostitute or the day his sexual prowess(aka erection) failed him woefully.
Re: Will You Like To Know? by micklplus(m): 8:06am On Apr 07, 2008
why WILL i want to give myself hypertension ??

I dont mind knowing the truth "atimes" oo ! cheesy cheesy shebi na ur past nothing do you.

Cheers
Re: Will You Like To Know? by HRhotness(f): 10:45am On Apr 07, 2008
Needlelady:

I beg to differ, men musn't sow their seed around. They were created to sow their seed if they have to only in one plot and not mutiple plots. The ones that do so these days are just dogs trapped in a mans body.

Dont get me wrong, I meant their primal instincts was for them to procreate
if u look at the animal kingdom, the primary function of the male specie is to mate and find mates,
Of course humans are supposed to have evolved past this but we all know men still have abit of animal in them wink cheesy
Doesnt mean I'm excusing their behavior tho
Re: Will You Like To Know? by iice(f): 1:23pm On Apr 07, 2008
Needlelady:

Girl, are you sure you want to know a man's sexual history? You sure do love to puke, aint you?

Alot of things don't bother me undecided
Re: Will You Like To Know? by Needlelady(f): 2:56pm On Apr 07, 2008
Of course humans are supposed to have evolved past this but we all know men still have abit of animal in them

May be that's why they are also known as dogs. Whatrever the primal instinct is in the animal kingdom, men have higher brains and God has a reason for giving them brains higher than that of a dog, i think they are just plain selfish.
Re: Will You Like To Know? by yemivictor: 3:29pm On Apr 07, 2008
I find the thought of not knowing that my partner has slept with the entire salvation army uncomfortable! shocked

Being a laughing stock & smiling @ all those who have phock'd your wife in every position imaginable!?

I think a guy in this case has the right to choose if he wants to be a laughing stock or not!!!

Hmmmm . . . . . well, what can i say!

Different strokes for different blokes!! cool
Re: Will You Like To Know? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 07, 2008
Im sorry no offense to anyone, but the thing is some of the replies am seeing in threads like these sound very, smug, like the ladies seem to think they are being sharp or something.
Or that what they did is their buisness , yeah rite, tell it to me when you cant give me any kids.
some of the replies sound very condescending e.g, "its in the past, "(ok but u had some abortions before which cud have screwed u up), or ure still "friends" with the pple in question
and your husband is being made a laughing stock behind his back. Thing is it goes both ways. I know some of u ladies would scream bloody murder if u found out ur husband didnt tell u he was
impotent or had premature ejaculation problems, or had another child, or didnt tell u, or u later found out that he shagged one of his business partners (female) , before u got married, but they were
still friends, and shes still bein hanging ard him, cmon, ud feel betrayed, and we would be seeing more threads on NL titled "Men are cheats", or etc.
And if he was like, cmon its in the "past", how many of u, in the deepest deepest parts of ur hearts would trust him?
Like it or not, shit from ur past can affect ur partner, thats the truth. Relationships are founded on truth, if the person cant handle it, maybe he /she wasnt the right person for you.
Hiding stuff, and feeling smug about it, will just end up in biting you in the backside one day.
Id knw how Id feel if the guys I see saying hi to my wife had had her in the "past", and I knew nuthin about it. God help her if she uses that "why do u want to know line, " abi I be mugun?
No one expects any woman to be perfect, I dont want a perfect person, Hell no, but honestys important.
No offence to anyone ooo, I dont want hate mail!
Re: Will You Like To Know? by pahtahkee: 3:56pm On Apr 07, 2008
Naturally, I do not want to know. But if you insist on telling me, I would listen to you, discuss it and forget about it. If I later on discover you were lying about what you even insisted on telling me, then. . . . . . . wink
Re: Will You Like To Know? by Needlelady(f): 3:59pm On Apr 07, 2008
I find the thought of not knowing that my partner has slept with the entire salvation army uncomfortable!

Being a laughing stock & smiling @ all those who have phock'd your wife in every position imaginable!?

I think a guy in this case has the right to choose if he wants to be a laughing stock or not!!!

Hmmmm . . . . . well, what can i say!

Different strokes for different blokes!!

You really think that if your girl slept with the whole village, she'll kneel before you and bare it all? think again. And what's up with this laughing stock? If the whole village slept with her, they are equally as guilty so who's laughing at who?
Re: Will You Like To Know? by Needlelady(f): 4:03pm On Apr 07, 2008
By wavemaster,
I'm sorry no offense to anyone, but the thing is some of the replies am seeing in threads like these sound very, smug, like the ladies seem to think they are being sharp or something.
Or that what they did is their buisness , yeah rite, tell it to me when you can't give me any kids.
some of the replies sound very condescending e.g, "its in the past, "(ok but u had some abortions before which cud have screwed u up), or ure still "friends" with the people in question
and your husband is being made a laughing stock behind his back. Thing is it goes both ways. I know some of u ladies would scream bloody murder if u found out your husband didnt tell u he was
impotent or had premature ejaculation problems, or had another child, or didnt tell u, or u later found out that he shagged one of his business partners (female) , before u got married, but they were
still friends, and shes still bein hanging ard him, cmon, ud feel betrayed, and we would be seeing more threads on Nairaland titled "Men are cheats", or etc.
And if he was like, cmon its in the "past", how many of u, in the deepest deepest parts of your hearts would trust him?
Like it or not, shit from your past can affect your partner, thats the truth. Relationships are founded on truth, if the person can't handle it, maybe he /she wasnt the right person for you.
Hiding stuff, and feeling smug about it, will just end up in biting you in the backside one day.
Id knw how Id feel if the guys I see saying hi to my wife had had her in the "past", and I knew nuthin about it. God help her if she uses that "why do u want to know line, " abi I be mugun?
No one expects any woman to be perfect, I don't want a perfect person, Hell no, but honestys important.
No offence to anyone ooo, I don't want hate mail!
You are becoming too passionate about this but the truth is that if she slept around safely, there shouldn't be any issue with abortion. An African woman will hardly tell you if she's had an abortion unless there is an immidiate need for her medical history. It's one of the secrets an african woman will be buried with. I don't think you'll also tell your woman about every woman you've slept with including prostitutes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aftermath Of St. Valentine's Day. . . . . . Lol / What Does It Mean When A Gal Said She Doesnt Want A Serious Relationship? / Blackberry Swag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.