Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. (24357 Views)

See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) / How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military / 48 Bodies Buried After Jos Bombing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by 2kris(m): 11:33am On Jul 06, 2015
May be that was the shout that distracted some boys who tried to kill me.towards mr bigs/total filling station.when they were asking me qtns we started hearing allah akbar,allah akbar.d guys thats were asking me d qtns were holding.cutlass,knive..but i outran them all
Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by vedaxcool(m): 11:58am On Jul 06, 2015
lawanson44:

[s]And where did you see PDP coming out to celebrate the death of BH victims or is that weed you smoked this morning already working? [/s]

Mind your manners.
Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by Larrylarex(m): 12:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
The day i decided that I would not honor the offer to retain me at my PPA in Jos was the day I went to the Terminus market in January for my monthly shopping and i was told that the lady that I usually buy vegetable oil from has been killed by the blast, I asked the lady relating the account where the bomb was detonated and she told me right there where i was standing, o boy, the kain speed wey i take leave kasuwa that day ehn! I just dey pray make February 19th quick come, Lagos, here I come!
Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by TeamSimple(m): 12:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
this the face of change we don't need.
Let them begin to fight themselves. Izala Versus Sunni. Sunni versus shia. Izala versus Shia... Yoruba Moslem versus hausa. Hmmmm religion of Allah and his prophet
BH,Isis are just another terrotist sects in human history,just the same way we had christian terrorist groups in the past. The aryan nation, the antibalaka, the christian identity movements,the orange volunteers among others. Nevertheless,their act is barbaric and Ungodly. May God have mercy with the souls of the departed.
Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by tonychristopher: 12:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
tbaba1234:

Too many lies in one post.

I. Muslims do not hate painting, some of the best calligraphy are from Muslim lands.

Ii. Muslims do nor hate pigs, they do not eat them . In Islamic tradition, a woman is granted paradise for giving water to a thirsty dog, that is not hate.

Iii. Untrue, Muslims do not hate Jews or Christians. In fact, Islam saved Jewry twice. The Jews had their golden ages in the lands of Muslims. There are several evidences to show the historical relationship. The main issue today is political, around the occupation of Palestine.

Iv. There are historical tensions between sunni and shia but they have lived together relatively peacefully for centuries.

V. The first act of suicide bombing in the 20 century were carried out by the kamikaze.

Vi. Some of the early proponents of civilization were religious Muslims.

noted but you seems to be on PR for Islam

so muslim loves Jews ..so tell me why the invasion by middle East on Jews
so muslim love arts like statues ...tell me why Isis are destroying every classic art
so muslim love pigs and dogs but I see other things
so muslim love themselves why is Saudi bombing Iraq and why is Isis on this mad mission

do you want us to prove these things ..tune to aljazeera not BBC or CNN because you will call them west media

admit that Islam is just an aberration
Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by tonychristopher: 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
tbaba1234:

Too many lies in one post.

I. Muslims do not hate painting, some of the best calligraphy are from Muslim lands.

Ii. Muslims do nor hate pigs, they do not eat them . In Islamic tradition, a woman is granted paradise for giving water to a thirsty dog, that is not hate.

Iii. Untrue, Muslims do not hate Jews or Christians. In fact, Islam saved Jewry twice. The Jews had their golden ages in the lands of Muslims. There are several evidences to show the historical relationship. The main issue today is political, around the occupation of Palestine.

Iv. There are historical tensions between sunni and shia but they have lived together relatively peacefully for centuries.

V. The first act of suicide bombing in the 20 century were carried out by the kamikaze.

Vi. Some of the early proponents of civilization were religious Muslims.

noted but you seems to be on PR for Islam

so muslim loves Jews ..so tell me why the invasion by middle East on Jews
so muslim love arts like statues ...tell me why Isis are destroying every classic art
so muslim love pigs and dogs but I see other things
so muslim love themselves why is Saudi bombing Iraq and why is Isis on this mad mission

do you want us to prove these things ..tune to aljazeera not BBC or CNN because you will call them west media

admit that Islam is just an aberration ..do you know that Islam even hate leanings...can you tell the world the meaning if boko haram
Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by tonychristopher: 12:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
Chesman10:

Most times I like the way you present your arguments, digging into history. Nevertheless, your perspectives are too defective to my liking.

thanks for that bro but sometimes facts are tended to be defective especially if they do not sound palatable

just like saying Islam is a problematic religion
in south east asia they fight Hindu in Bangladesh and India
the urgul muslim fight the taoistbin mainland asia
in Europe you know the french killing by Islam they even went to Jewish neighbour hood

now what about kososvo muslim
okay let's take I to Americas you know 911
let's not talk about muddled middle East and how that place has been messed up by islam now do we bring it home to Africa from Sudan to Somalia to Nigeria then MALI

Islam to be is terrible

how do people keep being proud practising it...

now they do not value women right

what do the Islam value
Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by Immarocks(f): 2:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
op... thank God for Ur life..u will live long in Jesus name....
am in jos but didn't hear of anything until this morning
hmmmm tnx to PHCN....
there have been rumour of strange pple in town n posible bomb blast but most pple disregarded it.

I know that its not all Muslims that support wat d BH do sheik Jingir should continue n not to deter from wat he believes in even if they succeed in killing him

we should be more vigilant....security is not one mans business,especially our yan banga.
any time I pass thru far in gada in dat traffic jam I just pray I should get to skul safe...

and you try n stop smoking........ its bad for Ur health
if bomb no kill u....cigarette will.

God help us....we are already enjoying peace on d plateau n bomb will not stop it....Amen
Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by Jaydee009: 3:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
One question Muslims have not asked themselves is, "what if Mohammed lied to us?"

What if this whole Allahu akbar was just a movement created to manipulate people into submission.

Cos I cannot understand why out of the world's 10,000, Islam is the clearly violent one, that strives to shove it's ideologies down everyone's throat, by aggression and force!

Must people believe same thing you believe? In Islam I guess the answer is a resounding "yes".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by tman4real21(m): 5:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
certificateless Terrorist is in charge.... Wht do u expect...
Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by Beync(f): 6:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
Who were those youths chanting allakubar while advancing twards the scene of the bomb blast? Is that how they celebrate bomb blast over there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos To Phase Out Motorcycles, Danfo –investigation / Looters' List: Secondus Threatens To Sue Lai Mohammed / DSS Invites Danlami Nmodu, Newsdiary Online Publisher Over Investigative Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.