Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,015 members, 7,956,763 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:21 PM

Father Exonerates Principal Accused Of Impregnating Daughter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Father Exonerates Principal Accused Of Impregnating Daughter (706 Views)

Mother Asks Man To Pay N800,000 For Impregnating 14-year-old Daughter / She Seduced Me, Says Vice Principal Accused Of Impregnating Pupil / Missing Teens Ran From Home After Impregnating 13-year-old ─ Police (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Exonerates Principal Accused Of Impregnating Daughter by Austindark(m): 5:22am On Jul 06, 2015
JOS—The father of a 19-year-old student of Federal Government
College, FGC, Jos, allegedly impregnated by the Principal of the
College, Mr. Muhammad Manko, has denied the allegation.
According to him, the allegation is an attempt by detractors to
defame the character of his daughter and that of the principal.
The girl’s father, Alhaji Suleiman Ahmad, explained that his family
had a close relationship with the said Principal, adding that their
daughter, Aisha, an SSS 3 student, was handed over to the principal
to be her guardian while in the boarding house.
It would be recalled that some media houses, (not Vanguard)
reported that the Principal of Federal Government College, FGC, Jos,
had impregnated the student and offered to pay her dowry so she
could become his wife.
Report also had it that the Parents Teachers Association, PTA, of
the college was seeking the transfer and punitive measures against
the principal, while some parents were thinking of taking their wards
out of the college to avoid sexual harassment.
Alhaji Ahmad said: “When the school was on boarding, I made
Muhammad to be her guardian, and up till now I made him to be her
guardian, so I can say that a relationship exists between them, but
not in area of marriage.
“I know that the principal is very much aware of the rule that says
he cannot seek for marital relationship with any of his students and
therefore, cannot talk of marrying my daughter.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/father-exonerates-principal-accused-of-impregnating-daughter/
Re: Father Exonerates Principal Accused Of Impregnating Daughter by AlPeter: 5:25am On Jul 06, 2015
Hmmmmmmm this one is strong, e leyi gidi gan
Re: Father Exonerates Principal Accused Of Impregnating Daughter by Austindark(m): 5:25am On Jul 06, 2015
Everyone wants to defend their own, that is why the world is still in confusion...

Sir please, did he impregnate your daughter or not??
Re: Father Exonerates Principal Accused Of Impregnating Daughter by enigstil(m): 5:27am On Jul 06, 2015
Something is fishy in the whole thing.So who com get belle now? Abi principal don settle ni.
Re: Father Exonerates Principal Accused Of Impregnating Daughter by jonadaft: 5:29am On Jul 06, 2015
Okay
Re: Father Exonerates Principal Accused Of Impregnating Daughter by Tallesty1(m): 5:38am On Jul 06, 2015
Principal don settle
Re: Father Exonerates Principal Accused Of Impregnating Daughter by heykims(m): 5:49am On Jul 06, 2015
But the father could have d verification seem more substantiating by revealing d actual of the fetus or at least give a clue..
Opinion: it was reported about a year ago that a sister virgin of course grin in one Catholic church got pregnant, so who will challenge u if u say this one too na holy spirit..

We go just murmur for a while nd later chill grin
Re: Father Exonerates Principal Accused Of Impregnating Daughter by Nobody: 5:52am On Jul 06, 2015
*Teamprincipal* cool
Re: Father Exonerates Principal Accused Of Impregnating Daughter by stinggy(m): 6:00am On Jul 06, 2015
Hmmmm, our daddy is only trying to cover for his friend.
Well...

#TeamPrincipal too grin
Re: Father Exonerates Principal Accused Of Impregnating Daughter by Nobody: 6:03am On Jul 06, 2015
What is the daughter saying in all these? She alone know who got her Pregnant!
Re: Father Exonerates Principal Accused Of Impregnating Daughter by Nobody: 6:16am On Jul 06, 2015
shocked
Re: Father Exonerates Principal Accused Of Impregnating Daughter by Austindark(m): 1:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
enigstil:
Something is fishy in the whole thing.So who com get belle now? Abi principal don settle ni.

Let him tell us o....

Abi na miracle again, but d girl's name is not Mary na
Re: Father Exonerates Principal Accused Of Impregnating Daughter by misspicy(f): 3:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
Money has locked the father's mouth...mumu man

(1) (Reply)

Just Laugh...and Add Yours To The List! / Gentleman Ten Commandments... I Know Ladies Will Love This!!! / 5 Ways Ladies Behave That Show They Are No More Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.