Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,621 members, 7,809,290 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Ladies, What Do You Say About Dating A Man Like This? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Do You Say About Dating A Man Like This? (5717 Views)

Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture / Give Your Man Like This And He Is Yours Forever(strictly for chics) (pics 18+) / What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Do You Say About Dating A Man Like This? by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 06, 2015
vizkiz:

you haven't given an answer to my question

Ahn ahn. Whatever answer I give,u'll say I'm lying. I wear a low cut.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Say About Dating A Man Like This? by vizkiz: 8:25am On Jul 06, 2015
naijaboiy:

HaHaHaHaHa... gringringrin

I usually tell them i'm looking for something inside so I want to check for it. grin

Silly questions. undecided

Of course I us want to fhuuck! grin

she starts with "no, wait, stop" and ends with "fasters baby, faster! Do that thing Baby" grin
Re: Ladies, What Do You Say About Dating A Man Like This? by naijaboiy: 8:26am On Jul 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
that be true oo, BUT with love professors like u, hope dey say we go fit solve some theories abt women.
Lol,,i go contribute my own quota to help the situation. grin
Re: Ladies, What Do You Say About Dating A Man Like This? by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 06, 2015
naijaboiy:
Lol..
*checks dp*
Mehn I didn't see anything there o.
Just a striped vixen fingerìng herself.
Or is that what you wanted to show me? sad

Mehn,why do u guys think the bae is fingerring herself

Perverted souulllllssssssssss.

I said "check my dp" cos I know my pic isn't there.

P.S that gurl is not wannking!
Re: Ladies, What Do You Say About Dating A Man Like This? by naijaboiy: 8:29am On Jul 06, 2015
vizkiz:

she starts with "no, wait, stop" and ends with "fasters baby, faster! Do that thing Baby" grin
ROTFL!! gringrin

I don laff die...

At that point I go very fast and when it's really getting to her head I just stop thrusting and withdraw. angry

You need to see the look on their faces at that point. cheesy

She go wan cry ehn! gringrin

Na she go dey beg you to enter back and then you ask her:

"What are you trying to do?" undecided

gringringringrin
Re: Ladies, What Do You Say About Dating A Man Like This? by naijaboiy: 8:32am On Jul 06, 2015
ahsekeena:

Mehn,why do u guys think the bae is fingerring herself

Perverted souulllllssssssssss.

I said "check my dp" cos I know my pic isn't there.

P.S that gurl is not wannking!

its what I see I will say o!

I can't say otherwise na. undecided

Please change the dp and stop causing confusion among us. grin
Re: Ladies, What Do You Say About Dating A Man Like This? by peeparty(m): 8:46am On Jul 06, 2015
This is the type some girls use, to show off..
Re: Ladies, What Do You Say About Dating A Man Like This? by Gurgle(f): 9:00am On Jul 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
gurgle come say sumtin na, will u accept such a guy?

I wouldn't but

if he worked and was committed but emotionally unavailable I would

this guy has too many negatives joor

modified: i wouldn't even accept this guy in particular, don't like this look
Re: Ladies, What Do You Say About Dating A Man Like This? by Captainswag225(m): 9:10am On Jul 06, 2015
Gurgle:

I wouldn't but

if he worked and was committed but emotionally unavailable I would

this guy has too many negatives joor

modified: i wouldn't even accept this guy in particular, don't like this look
hahahaha, does his looks scare u?
Re: Ladies, What Do You Say About Dating A Man Like This? by Gurgle(f): 9:16am On Jul 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahaha, does his looks scare u?

men who look like that somehow irritate me i don't know why undecided

maybe its his 90s look. for example if he was just clean shaven, or had a normal beard, or a big beard i may like him

if they converted him to a millennium version i may have something different to say
Re: Ladies, What Do You Say About Dating A Man Like This? by Captainswag225(m): 9:20am On Jul 06, 2015
Gurgle:

men who look like that somehow irritate me i don't know why undecided

maybe its his 90s look. for example if he was just clean shaven, or had a normal beard, or a big beard i may like him

if they converted him to a millennium version i may have something different to say
i think what gets u soo annoyed with him is the fact that he looks like or is a player..... For me he looks gay. Lmao
Re: Ladies, What Do You Say About Dating A Man Like This? by kinglekan: 9:23am On Jul 06, 2015
naijaboiy:

And legs well spread grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Do You Say About Dating A Man Like This? by naijaboiy: 9:24am On Jul 06, 2015
Re: Ladies, What Do You Say About Dating A Man Like This? by kinglekan: 9:25am On Jul 06, 2015
naijaboiy:

To look at his face every morning when you wake up and every night before going to bed. And also when he's banging you silly.

I swear some girls can date him simply because of that. grin

They ain't got time for a committed man yet. grin

U don kolo pata pata. cheesy cheesy

But nah true talk sha. grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Do You Say About Dating A Man Like This? by naijaboiy: 9:28am On Jul 06, 2015
kinglekan:

U don kolo pata pata. cheesy cheesy

But nah true talk sha. grin grin

Oga this one na from experience. So I know wetin I dey talk. grin
Re: Ladies, What Do You Say About Dating A Man Like This? by kinglekan: 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
KingTom:
I tire o, topic say ladies. Oba Lekan the notorious Woman wrapper don already begin comment on their behalf grin grin
naijaboiy:

Na him be their minister na. grin

Re: Ladies, What Do You Say About Dating A Man Like This? by kinglekan: 12:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
naijaboiy:
So which type you dey buy? grin
Plot of land grade abi i-phone6+ grade cheesy
Or nokia torch light grade. gringrin
ahsekeena:

Ahahahahahahahahahahah

Verrrrrry funny!
Check my dp
undecided
I just wasted few seconds of my precious life clicking to check.
angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Do You Say About Dating A Man Like This? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
kinglekan:

undecided
I just wasted few seconds of my precious life clicking to check.
angry angry
Lol,that's the idea na. They end up clicking but they see nothing.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Say About Dating A Man Like This? by kinglekan: 12:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
ahsekeena:

Lol,that's the idea na. They end up clicking but they see nothing.
angry angry

Re: Ladies, What Do You Say About Dating A Man Like This? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
kinglekan:
angry angry
do u create all these memes urself?
Re: Ladies, What Do You Say About Dating A Man Like This? by kinglekan: 1:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
ahsekeena:
do u create all these memes urself?

No dearie, but there are loads of sites where you can create quick memes. Just use google, it would give you loads of them.

You like them ryt? smiley
Re: Ladies, What Do You Say About Dating A Man Like This? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
kinglekan:

No dearie, but there are loads of sites where you can create quick memes. Just use google, it would give you loads of them.

You like them ryt? smiley

I seeee. I've been wondering.

what's the diff btw the memes created on the sites u talk about and the ones u create using photo apps and editors?
Re: Ladies, What Do You Say About Dating A Man Like This? by kinglekan: 11:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
ahsekeena:

I seeee. I've been wondering.

what's the diff btw the memes created on the sites u talk about and the ones u create using photo apps and editors?

Not different tho. Just that you get more funny and cooler facial expressions online.

Re: Ladies, What Do You Say About Dating A Man Like This? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
kinglekan:

Not different tho. Just that you get more funny and cooler facial expressions online.

Ooookkk.
Thanks.
I'll try creating mine.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Do You Say About Dating A Man Like This? by LadyCaty(f): 11:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
naijaboiy:

To look at his face every morning when you wake up and every night before going to bed. And also when he's banging you silly.

I swear some girls can date him simply because of that. grin

They ain't got time for a committed man yet. grin

I guess u are talkin 4rm experience.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Do You Say About Dating A Man Like This? by LadyCaty(f): 11:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
misssclassy:

Any lady that does that is a fool.
Dey dere na.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Say About Dating A Man Like This? by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 07, 2015
misssclassy:
You don't go into a relationship with someone just because of his/her looks. That's foolishness of the purest form.
A lot of failed relationship we have these days is as a result of people going into these relationship for the wrong reasons, like looks in this case.

Any relationship not built around love and commitment is bound to fail.

I love your Comment Babe. You know what it takes to build True Love. #some Girlz just go after facial looks and How rich we Niggas are, yes beauty is sometime concerning but nt at all times. *Take Note*
Re: Ladies, What Do You Say About Dating A Man Like This? by ladygudhead(f): 12:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
kinglekan:

Does he have cerebral palsy? undecided

plz ask him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Collection Of Epic Sexcapades From Sexuality Section / It Must Not Always Be Sex / My Junior Bro Is In Deep Poo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.