Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:49 AM

Should She Stay Or Leave The Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should She Stay Or Leave The Relationship? (603 Views)

CONFUSED! Should I Leave The Room For Them To Make Love? / Should I Stay Or Leave? / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should She Stay Or Leave The Relationship? by deardamsel2(f): 10:33am On Jul 06, 2015
Please let's advise this lady,

[/quote]Hello,I am in a serious situation right now and I need some honest and mature advise please.

I'm 30yrs old and I'm in a sort of a relationship with a 34yrs old man. I really like him and I think he likes me too,we've been together for like 2years now.

He talks marriage with me though he's never proposed to me but he talks of the number of children we'll have and makes plans of our future together. He also saved someone as "my wife" on his phone and saved me as "my baby".

My problem now is he usually says that "although he has a girlfriend, he's going to marry me". Should I keep believing him or is he lying to him?[quote]
Re: Should She Stay Or Leave The Relationship? by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 06, 2015
He is obviously lying to you. Don't waste your time.
Re: Should She Stay Or Leave The Relationship? by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 06, 2015
If you are tired of being "baby" leave and yes he is lying and toying with you.
Re: Should She Stay Or Leave The Relationship? by AlienStar: 10:40am On Jul 06, 2015
2yrs? n still hasn't defyn d rltshp.
Re: Should She Stay Or Leave The Relationship? by ArchEnemy(m): 10:46am On Jul 06, 2015
Don't let anyone make you a temporary source of enjoyment. Berra call him and ve a frank talk with him.
And are you sure this man is not married? Abi na Jaiye Jaiye man
Re: Should She Stay Or Leave The Relationship? by correctyourself(m): 11:08am On Jul 06, 2015
Something is cooking that may not be in your favour when you finally get to know.
Re: Should She Stay Or Leave The Relationship? by 400billionman: 11:15am On Jul 06, 2015
You said you are in a 2 year old relationship with him yet he has another girlfriend ?

So what are you to him ?
Re: Should She Stay Or Leave The Relationship? by Afrok(m): 11:19am On Jul 06, 2015
Never make someone a PRIORITY when u ar just an OPTION to him/her.
Re: Should She Stay Or Leave The Relationship? by yorubadelta(f): 11:19am On Jul 06, 2015
Aunty gwegwe, you are dating someone that admits to having a gf aside from you.. you are 30yrs old, 2 years and he ain't proposed, calls someone else "my wife"...

I got no words for you ma'am lipsrsealed
Re: Should She Stay Or Leave The Relationship? by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 06, 2015
The best thing for u is to leave the relationship and call it a day as the acute reasons lies in ur post. Live your life. Time waits for no one
Re: Should She Stay Or Leave The Relationship? by ritababe(f): 11:47am On Jul 06, 2015
my dear you are the plan B
Re: Should She Stay Or Leave The Relationship? by gabazin080(m): 11:59am On Jul 06, 2015
Are you a learner? You are not "MY WIFE " but "MY BABY". And you still need someone to tell you that you are just an option.
Now I see y u are still single @ 30
Re: Should She Stay Or Leave The Relationship? by yilly(f): 12:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
my dear, i've heard n experienced dsame thng. Pack ur bags n live before ur hrt gets broken.
Re: Should She Stay Or Leave The Relationship? by pretydiva(f): 12:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
U beta take d exit door babe. Age is no longer on ur side

(1) (Reply)

Love At First Sight (Can it be real love) / Is French Kissing Before Marriage Also A Form Of Fornication? / Celibacy- What's Your Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.