Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Celibacy- What's Your Take? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Celibacy- What's Your Take? (585 Views)

When Your Celibacy Game Is A1 (pic). / See What He Did To His Gf Forming Celibacy!!! / Help!! My Mum Is Against My Celibacy Stance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celibacy- What's Your Take? by macherie1: 4:43am On Jul 29, 2015
Celibacy is abstinence from sexual relations. Sex has become so celebrated and overrated today while virginity has become a thing to be ashamed about for most people. Now, this is not a self-righteous campaign since I’m not a virgin either. I was with a couple of my friends some days ago and I announced to them that I was going celibate. They looked at me in surprise (more like shock) and asked why? My response was ‘Why not’. One of them responded with a shocked mien saying she does not understand why I would want to be celibate if I had a partner who is my boyfriend. I told her it’s simply because I’m a Christian and the Bible preaches against fornication. They all laughed at me in unison. They actually checked the time and date for records and assured me my celibacy would be over in a week! The vivacious one amongst them, Yeside laughed and said I was only deceiving myself. She joked about how she blended with every circle she found herself in. when she was in the midst of those she called ‘’holier than thou’’ nobody could put on the virgin act more than herself and she would boldly proclaim her virginity. Her story changes when she’s in the company of her more experienced friends and she tells them different tales about how she knows and has done it all. ‘It’s all about putting up the act’ she joked. If you want a virgin go to the nursery! We all laughed. If Women find it difficult to be celibate, how about the men folk? Even most of the so called spirit filled brothers throw caution into the winds when it comes to having premarital sex. I once asked an ex-boyfriend of mine who was known for being so spiritual why he would still demand sex from me. His answer was, ‘that part of his body had no spirituality in it’. As for me, I’ve made my decision, I’m going celibate. Not for anybody but for myself. If I could discipline myself sexually, then I could exercise self-control in most aspects of my life. What’s your take? Do you think you can go celibate?

http://www.exhalehood.com/celibacy-whats-your-take/
Re: Celibacy- What's Your Take? by Blanc8(m): 4:46am On Jul 29, 2015
gonna read later

1 Like

Re: Celibacy- What's Your Take? by Nobody: 4:57am On Jul 29, 2015
Before you go celibate. Post your pics here let me see if your Fanny is good for Swindling.

If it is...when I Swindle your Fanny, you will forget about going celibate.

Mind you ...You can't be touching yourself ...self servicing and claim you are observing celibacy.

What do you reckon?
Re: Celibacy- What's Your Take? by Cutehector(m): 6:46am On Jul 29, 2015
FannySwindler:
Before you go celibate. Post your pics here let me see if your Fanny is good for Swindling.

If it is...when I Swindle your Fanny, you will forget about going celibate.

Mind you ...You can't be touching yourself ...self servicing and claim you are observing celibacy.

What do you reckon?
lol u dnt expect ppo to posts pics of their "fannies" here... Do u
Re: Celibacy- What's Your Take? by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 29, 2015
CuteHector. No my lord. I was only daring. grin
Re: Celibacy- What's Your Take? by Cutehector(m): 7:17am On Jul 29, 2015
FannySwindler:
Hector. No my lord. I was only daring. grin
lol... U must really like this truth or dare game...
Re: Celibacy- What's Your Take? by BANGERLEE1(m): 7:25am On Jul 29, 2015
Its a thing of the mind..... Go on this adventure and the Lord will bless you with No partner but plenty blessings.

(1) (Reply)

To All Ladies. / 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Have Sex On A First Date / My Pot Terrorism Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.