Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,953 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels (30570 Views)

Supreme Court Sacks Abubakar Danladi Sani From Senate / Fayemi Denies Attacking Bola Tinubu, Says He Can Never Speak Ill Of Tinubu. / Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels by Georgekyrian(m): 2:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ambo Ambo
Re: 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels by toyoutoyou: 2:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
Politics of haters.
Re: 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels by anonimi: 2:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
Because he sold out on so many people along the line.
Karma na biitch, not so

Madam Kofoworola Akerele-Bucknor, Tinubu's first Dep. Governor.

Femi Pedro, second Dep. Governor for Tinubu.

Hon. Mulikat Akande, denied Speaker position by Tinubu gang-up

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels by akpumping7720(m): 2:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
Yea... Late Steve Job of Apple also suffer similar fate at Apple Inc. But that is business and this is politics. @OP the reason(s) u stated there are not cogent enough as to why Tinubu is been attacked left and right. These are my reasons:
. The Easterners attack tinubu out of jealousy and they believe he is holding power longer and they don't have someone like Jagaban from their Region. And most especially his role in ousting GEJ. They so much hate Tinubu and whosoever aligns with him. And they continue to see the Southwesterners as slave. Yorubas aren't slave to anybody just that Yorubas are humble people who doesn't disrespect elders. The igbos are supposed to be the most influential of all tribes in Nigeria both locally and internationally because they are INDUSTRIOUS and CREATIVE but until they need to do away with 'PRIDE'. Cos yoruba has a proverb that 'if a Giant should bow for a Dwarf, it doesn't mean that after standing upright that the Giant will become short'.
The Northerners attack Tinubu because of their own personal ambition or agenda. They believe if they clip him politically they can rule the country come 2019 (Atiku, Kwakwanso and Tambuwal comes to mind) and they can control the present government if they can hijack the National Assembly; we can see such evident when Dino melaye is accusing Jagaban of sponsoring one Smart Adeyemi against him. Who is Melaye to counter Jagaban. Can Melaye even stand one on one with Fashola or ordinary Kayode Opeifa or GOS or YAYI not to talk of Jagaban. Just because Melaye is now aligning himself with Saraki.
But my believe is this. If you want to MOVE FORWARD or PROGRESS in life; You have to be HUMBLE and DO AWAY WITH PRIDE AND BE READY TO TAKE SHIT WHEN IT COMES. Even the bible says that 'Pride goeth befall a fall'.

3 Likes

Re: 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
One word is responsible.....

ENVINESS

Period!!!

But trust Tinubu, he knows HOW and WHEN to fight back.. tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels by Youceee: 2:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
Good riddance to bad rubbish...rubbish write-up undecided
Re: 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels by dridowu: 2:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
Summary of the whole paragraph is no PDP member or supporter will ever see anything good in Asiwaju.
Jagaban for life

2 Likes

Re: 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
I think this goes beyond championing opposition to win elections. His lack of knowledge in national politics and his usual attitude of deciding what happen and who gets what led to his recent attacks. He fail to realise the independence of National Assembly and undermined politicians from other regions. To be sincere he has lost the grips of ownership of APC. Look at the calibre of persons behind the happenings in National Assembly and draw a decision line.
Re: 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels by lagdmark(m): 2:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
People attack tinubu in other to end godfatherism in politics, even some SW follow-follow politicians and supporters are fed up with the dictator.
Tinubu never see anything yet

2 Likes

Re: 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels by Kingspin(m): 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
The change were not genuine..
Re: 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
jerflakes:
tinubu is a crook.

They want to alienate him from the government so that he can be probed.

No matter how much he helps pmb, he can never go unpunished for his corrupt ways.

Stinking Corrupt báśtárd

angry
...keep dreaming...

1 Like

Re: 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels by Reference(m): 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
I am so disappointed but not surprised. Under the laws of power such mistakes are inevitable. All I can see is the PDP everywhere and I recall a few months ago the ruling party blamed the then opposition APC for every evil befalling it. Surely these are signs of desperation. For all the competencies Asiwaju has displayed over the years, this is a pronounced let down.
Re: 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels by kellyAB: 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
JAGABAN wings has been clipped and cured b, What a great fall, a man who sees himself as Mr know all "emperor", he alienated lagos state and some south western state as his private estate,he wanted to try that bullshit with the hausa-fulani he met his Waterloo, he was used and dumped if he does not tread softly he will face the hang man nose JAGABAN na Alibaba na!
Re: 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels by omotoyossi(m): 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
tinubu made APC..stood his ground againt OBJ when every governor in nigeria (except anambra) bowed..4rm AD to AC to ACN to APC..he made buhari president today..i respect im.

2 Likes

Re: 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels by Kingspin(m): 2:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
The change were not genuine. And alot of imposition all backfiring now.
Re: 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels by Winning123: 2:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
jerflakes:
tinubu is a crook.

No matter how much he helps pmb, he can never go unpunished for his corrupt ways.

Stinking Corrupt báśtárd

angry

So how will you describe Orji Uzor Kalu

1 Like

Re: 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels by jerflakes(m): 2:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
Winning123:

So how will you describe Orji Uzor Kalu

The topic says "tinubu"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels by uzo200(m): 2:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
end time

Re: 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
You Blackmail me and make the people to see me as evil just to get power and succeeded. Now you want me, the evil one, to support you so that you will be called the savior. How do you think that would be possible. Well all things are possible. You have to come to me and apologise and you will have my support. That you succeed in taking the power from me was because the number which happened to be independent of you and I supported you because of your propaganda that worked. Now the independent numbers which happened to be the masses are separated from you and I, the ground is even and fair for a fair battle, then you see its not about you and I. Its about interest. But the number of people with your interest are but few. You just need me. Stop crying foul and ask my help. Stop being too proud Tinubu. It will only frustrate you to death. Remember the prophesy about you and turn to me. I am PDP.
Re: 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels by Kenobus: 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
The story that it was Tinubu that did it is totally wrong. Without the Pdp, Apc cant unseat Pdp. Pdp did it by allowing selfish interest that led to the 5 Govs leaving. Even at that, is that why Tinubu would want to lord it on Nigeria? He cant! he has met his waterloo!
Re: 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
Jagaban will forever remain a bitter pill to the wailing wailers.

4 Likes

Re: 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels by Intrepid01(m): 2:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
My view:

Tinubu's political dynasty may be experiencing turbulence at the moment even though it might not be as bad as agents of doom describes. I hate to admit this but the point is Tinubu's influence across the country cant be over emphasized, his style of politics, his 'laff-last kinda attitude' is exemplary. Trust me this present storm he'll survive, he always has his ways. All the political dogs that have gathered against him are not half as strong as OBJ in 2003-2007, yet he survived him and even came out bigger and better and the aftermath was ACN that latter wrestled power from PDP with other elements. A great attribute of Tinubu is, he's not a noise maker, he does his assignment and patiently awaits the result. We'll all still be here when the guy will pull his unimaginable stunts and the whole country plus APC will reset and then we'll all be shouting JAGABAN again. As a political observer, I am more concerned about those stunts and how he intends to do it. Cos believe me INTELLIGENT MINDS ALWAYS HAVE A WAY OUT.

5 Likes

Re: 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels by pharmagba: 2:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
Let me explain the situation to you.
It is a known fact that there are some enemies of Nigeria who does not want Nigeria to be great. They have enmassed much of our common wealth for their own enrichment.
The problem arises when the strategic revolutionist, Tinubu pitched his tent with Buhari for Nigeria's salvation.
The emergence of Buhari for APC's presidential ticket and ultimately becoming president of Nigeria, made sure it is not business as usual with the enemies of Nigeria.
These enemies ( I don't want to call name yet) who are also power drunk, went to work immediately, NASS proved a fertile ground and to want to destabilize APC and try to stop Buhar's i rescue mission of Nigeria. They fear Buhari will succeed greatly and they may be destroyed for life, hence started concocting for 2019
This enemies knows Tinubu is both a strategist and moblizer of human resources and ideas, he is the politician Buhari needs as backone to succeed and a galvanizing force to a strong and prosperous Nigeria
The sad truth is these people are from the zone close to where Buhari comes from. They are also trying to use ethnicity (Yoruba. / ibo e- war) to create enmity with this two regions in a bide to seize power 2019.
The almighty God will destroy them and their plan.

3 Likes

Re: 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
Intrepid01:
My view:

Tinubu's political dynasty may be experiencing turbulence at the moment even though it might not be as bad as agents of doom describes. I hate to admit this but the point is Tinubu's influence across the country cant be over emphasized, his style of politics, his 'laff-last kinda attitude' is exemplary. Trust me this present storm he'll survive, he always has his ways. All the political dogs that have gathered against him are not half as strong as OBJ in 2003-2007, yet he survived him and even came out bigger and better and the aftermath was ACN that latter wrestled power from PDP with other elements. A great attribute of Tinubu is, he's not a noise maker, he does his assignment and patiently awaits the result. We'll all still be here when the guy will pull his unimaginable stunts and the whole country plus APC will reset and then we'll all be shouting JAGABAN again. As a political observer, I am more concerned about those stunts and how he intends to do it. Cos believe me INTELLIGENT MINDS ALWAYS HAVE A WAY OUT.

You are right.
But the only way out for Tinubu is PDP. He need them more than he need APC.
Re: 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels by 9jatatafo(m): 2:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
Tinubu the greedy and selfish frog eyed politician who want but all the important positions in the NASS after getting the VP slot. The merger is or was a business venture for more gains. The writer can't watch for us. The Jagaban that told GEJ to lead the march to the Sambisa forest and his APC are doing the opposite. The Jagaban that lied to the nation prior to the elections that soldiers were stationed at his front house. Don't believe this man.

1 Like

Re: 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels by elebiola(m): 2:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
There are about 4 parties that make up the APC. The Buhari led CPC, Tinubu's ACN, Saraki's nPDP and the APP from north west. From the results of the elections... In all honesty, how many votes did the Tinubu led ACN give the party APC. Each faction of the party can lay claim to helping Buhari win the election outrightly, i see no reason why the ACN faction believe they have done more than others.

They are not fools for keeping quiet or allowing the ACN faction to be spokesperson and trying to claim all the glory. They were only being tactical, knowing when to make a move. Anyhow we all look at it, from the results of the election, the South west did not deliver overwhelmingly compared to the other faction.

Figures dont lie and rather than cry foul, they should reach a common ground and move forward. If it drags beyond this, the end loser would be the collective party APC and more to the ACN faction of the APC

1 Like

Re: 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels by hansad: 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
Let PMB rule the country for the good of all, who is attacking Tinubu? Is Tinubu president, or VP or legislator, or what?

Tinubu has played his role, helped a lot to consign apex political powers to northern politicians.
He has left the stage, if he doesn't want to leave, he must leave.

Few years from now, hopefully, Tinubu may join his paparapos in the SW for a new NADECO to wrestle power from anti-democracy elements from the north.
This time, it's never gonna be easy. North has learned a lot.

Sophisticated SW.

1 Like

Re: 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels by NewNigeriaMind: 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
This shouldn't come as a surprise, every politician in Nigeria is somewhere in the deepest recess of his or her mind scared of Tinubu.

1 Atiku: How can any sane person expect Atiku to like Tinubu. Tinubu disgraced the man during APC so much so he could only manage to come third. Even the pdp was so sure Atiku will win the primaries. The story was Atiku lodge delegates in hotel and was sharing dollars. With the money spent and the braggadocios attitude he was roundly defeated by Buhari courtesy of Tinubu.

2 Saraki: I think this is obvious, the man is gunning for 2019 and he knows Tinubu will never support him. I like him though, he knows sooner or later he is going back to pdp, same goes for dogara

3 PDP: lol grin nothing will make these people happier than see Tinubu fail. In fact these people will vote and support the Lucifer if he is a NASS member than vote Jesus if he is Tinubu candidate just to spite Tinubu. Tinubu single handly ended PDP reign

4 PDP supporters, Tanoids and the wailing wailers: Since Jonathan lost, these people go to bed thining tinubu, wake thinking and hating Tinubu and even when they are having sex with their wifes/oloshos they are thinking and hating Tinubu. Can you blame them, No. Tinubu sent the Otueke Fisherman their lord and savior, their Azikwe back to the creeks of Bayelsa.

As such, I don't see anything that is unexpected here.

4 Likes

Re: 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels by Karlman: 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
K
Re: 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels by Angelahoney: 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
Maxymilliano:
Read through piece and couldn't grab any tangible reason for the attack on Tinubu than the usual refrain of the role he played in sending Pdp packing after 16 years.

You ask yourself if the attacks on the person of Tinubu is from Pdp.

The ass licker of a writer should be informed that the attacks; imaginary or otherwise, is sponsored by members of Apc, and not PDP.

Timi Frank who disagree openly with the issue of party supremacy is the deputy national publicity secretary of Apc, not Pdp.

Bukola Saraki, Dogara, Ndume et al are all card carrying members of Apc.

Tinubu and other stakeholders should endeavour to resolve their differences, put the party in order and stop pointing fingers.

I wonder Oh. They say pdp is dead and burried but they won't allow them be.
Re: 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels by obinoral1179(m): 2:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
jerflakes:
tinubu is a crook.

Stinking Corrupt báśtárd

angry
pdp could not probed him for the last 8 years. You better say something else

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' / Uzodimma To Femi Fani-Kayode: You Can't Benefit From Gulak’s Assassination / Obi, Datti Will Be Punished For Hate Speech If Tinubu Wins - Femi Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.