Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Fayemi Denies Attacking Bola Tinubu, Says He Can Never Speak Ill Of Tinubu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi Denies Attacking Bola Tinubu, Says He Can Never Speak Ill Of Tinubu. (19604 Views)

Dogara Reacts To The Death Of Tinubu's Son, Jide Tinubu / Photos Of Tinubu Addressing Protesters In Lagos Today / You Eat Lagos’ Salt, Yet Speak Ill Of Lagos - Lasisi Olagunju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayemi Denies Attacking Bola Tinubu, Says He Can Never Speak Ill Of Tinubu. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:48pm On Nov 20, 2016
See series of Tweets from his Verified Handle..

Ipob Yoots, Shame On You and Jonathan!

I have been alerted to a story circulating online ascribing certain remarks to me regarding the person of our leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu 1/

The said report is not only mischievous but totally malicious and nothing but a tissue of lies. 2/

I never granted such interview & will never use such words quoted in the fictional report against anyone let alone our revered BAT 3/

I subscribe to the highest moral and ethical standards of the Yoruba culture. I respect my elders and leaders at all times. 4/

As such, I would never speak evil or seek to demean Asiwaju Tinubu or any of our respected leaders under no circumstance whatsoever. 5/

My relationship with Asiwaju dates back to days of pro-democracy agitations thus precedes the mundane politics of the 4th republic. 6/

I thank those who drew my attention to the report and many more who were quick to discard the falsehood of a report. Thank you all. 7/

https://mobile.twitter.com/kfayemi/status/800419543357108224

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayemi Denies Attacking Bola Tinubu, Says He Can Never Speak Ill Of Tinubu. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2016
Fayose and IPOB Yoots Nice Try! grin grin

lalasticlala

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayemi Denies Attacking Bola Tinubu, Says He Can Never Speak Ill Of Tinubu. by JingoOAU(m): 9:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
But it's a known fact that Fayemi is a major financier of akeredolu. Even PoliticsToday, a programme hosted by Seun Okinbaloye confirm the assertion.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Denies Attacking Bola Tinubu, Says He Can Never Speak Ill Of Tinubu. by PRYCE01(m): 9:54pm On Nov 20, 2016
Wetin the guy dey fear? cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Fayemi Denies Attacking Bola Tinubu, Says He Can Never Speak Ill Of Tinubu. by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:58pm On Nov 20, 2016
Fear they catch am, person way no fit win his own ward they make mouth

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayemi Denies Attacking Bola Tinubu, Says He Can Never Speak Ill Of Tinubu. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 20, 2016
HMM FEAR IS TRUELY AN ENEMY OF MAN

14 Likes

Re: Fayemi Denies Attacking Bola Tinubu, Says He Can Never Speak Ill Of Tinubu. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
Lily levered politician

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Denies Attacking Bola Tinubu, Says He Can Never Speak Ill Of Tinubu. by NaijaMutant(f): 10:04pm On Nov 20, 2016
Ok
Re: Fayemi Denies Attacking Bola Tinubu, Says He Can Never Speak Ill Of Tinubu. by LadyExcellency: 10:04pm On Nov 20, 2016
Why is the op shouting IPOB youths up and down?

Are IPOB youths the reasons for the discord in APC, including the recession and hunger in Nigeria?

91 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Fayemi Denies Attacking Bola Tinubu, Says He Can Never Speak Ill Of Tinubu. by NaijaMutant(f): 10:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi Denies Attacking Bola Tinubu, Says He Can Never Speak Ill Of Tinubu. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
Hmm.. this rumour has been for a while , why is he just debunking it?

9 Likes

Re: Fayemi Denies Attacking Bola Tinubu, Says He Can Never Speak Ill Of Tinubu. by talktimi(m): 10:14pm On Nov 20, 2016
Op use what's left of your brain please, why blame "iPod yoots" and Jonathan for APC's self inflicted internal party crisis ?

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayemi Denies Attacking Bola Tinubu, Says He Can Never Speak Ill Of Tinubu. by iokpebholo: 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2016
Asiwaju bola tinubu is one politician I respect so much,not cos am a supporter of APC but cos of d way he was able to bring up political champions like fashola and ambode.d only mistake he has made in his political life is supporting uncle bubu for president

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayemi Denies Attacking Bola Tinubu, Says He Can Never Speak Ill Of Tinubu. by ki02020(m): 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Are IPOB youths the reasons for the discord in APC, including the recession and hunger in Nigeria?

But it is most likely that the falsehood is from them

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayemi Denies Attacking Bola Tinubu, Says He Can Never Speak Ill Of Tinubu. by Atiku2019: 10:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
Okay

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi Denies Attacking Bola Tinubu, Says He Can Never Speak Ill Of Tinubu. by LadyExcellency: 10:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
ki02020:

But it is most likely that the falsehood is from them
Where is the evidence?

Is IPOB a religion?

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayemi Denies Attacking Bola Tinubu, Says He Can Never Speak Ill Of Tinubu. by arireirede: 10:29pm On Nov 20, 2016
Jagaban is not a type of leader that can be rubish in south west politics,those people doing it will regret it very soon no matter the possition they ocuppied now.Time will soon tell...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayemi Denies Attacking Bola Tinubu, Says He Can Never Speak Ill Of Tinubu. by Bujumbura(m): 10:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
LadyExcellency:

He has been program in APC data centre to always shout that

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayemi Denies Attacking Bola Tinubu, Says He Can Never Speak Ill Of Tinubu. by slivertongue: 10:36pm On Nov 20, 2016
LadyExcellency:

abeg ask am oooo

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayemi Denies Attacking Bola Tinubu, Says He Can Never Speak Ill Of Tinubu. by ayindejimmy(m): 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

Your guys are just pathetic.

Peddling rumours and Misinformation in the vain that APC will disintegrate.

Now, that he has denied it... What next?
So he's funding Aketi? Is that a crime?

The most important thing to me is the credibility of the candidates and may the best man win

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Denies Attacking Bola Tinubu, Says He Can Never Speak Ill Of Tinubu. by slivertongue: 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
i believe Fayemi but APC members are reaping what they sowed enroute 2015. Alot of false information were released by their media group and friends, they latched unto anything negative about the last administration even when there was no evidence.

Today, the e-warriors that helped them to power are back working against them.

The APC must face the fact that the enemy is within, the PDP is divided and lacks the the strength to challenge the APC

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Denies Attacking Bola Tinubu, Says He Can Never Speak Ill Of Tinubu. by ColdHeatt: 11:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
GOD bless Fayemi. GOD bless Tinubu. Some of us have been refuting the reckless statements even before Fayemi spoke out.
There will be a better, united tomorrow.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayemi Denies Attacking Bola Tinubu, Says He Can Never Speak Ill Of Tinubu. by MONITZ: 11:49pm On Nov 20, 2016
Politicians with their double-speaking, Fayemi wants to appear as a loyal person who can't even hurt a fly whereas he is seeking and plotting the heavy downfall of Jagaban.

They say sth bt do the opposite of it, they ve no integrity, at least in the den of thieves,there is a little modicum of trust nd honor bt I guess it's not so with our career- politicians.

3 Likes

Re: Fayemi Denies Attacking Bola Tinubu, Says He Can Never Speak Ill Of Tinubu. by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 21, 2016
Igbos/Anambra Are Indeed Doing Great... Even without d presence of fed.gov

3 Likes

Re: Fayemi Denies Attacking Bola Tinubu, Says He Can Never Speak Ill Of Tinubu. by omofunaab(m): 12:36am On Nov 21, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Where is the evidence?

Is IPOB a religion?

Because IPOB is known for telling lies

8 Likes

Re: Fayemi Denies Attacking Bola Tinubu, Says He Can Never Speak Ill Of Tinubu. by 4dor: 12:37am On Nov 21, 2016
Keneking:
Lily levered politician
Fayemi? Really? You're better than this, try to read about radio kudirat.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayemi Denies Attacking Bola Tinubu, Says He Can Never Speak Ill Of Tinubu. by omofunaab(m): 12:41am On Nov 21, 2016
JingoOAU:
But it's a known fact that Fayemi is a major financier of akeredolu. Even PoliticsToday, a programme hosted by Seun Okinbaloye confirm the assertion.

Fayemi can finance any aspirant likewise tinubu also..

But the way i see it, tinubu will laugh last.

APC can't rig election in ondo state.. Nobody wants another omoboriowo's saga

8 Likes

Re: Fayemi Denies Attacking Bola Tinubu, Says He Can Never Speak Ill Of Tinubu. by Annie939(f): 1:26am On Nov 21, 2016
I know fayemi can't say such things because his a political slowpoke and has no political ideology

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi Denies Attacking Bola Tinubu, Says He Can Never Speak Ill Of Tinubu. by Atiku2019: 2:42am On Nov 21, 2016
wink
Re: Fayemi Denies Attacking Bola Tinubu, Says He Can Never Speak Ill Of Tinubu. by Eastactivist: 3:17am On Nov 21, 2016
Buhari zombies and tinubu zombies a.k.a the wailing zombies... The difference in them is that the former has no clear political future and thus have time dwelling on petty talks like this which is a nuisance to our political space...

Who dey fk cares about tinubu if not his zombies? Abeg, make we hear word. Spit even too much cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Fayemi Denies Attacking Bola Tinubu, Says He Can Never Speak Ill Of Tinubu. by Nobody: 4:18am On Nov 21, 2016
Tosinayoko:
Hmm.. this rumour has been for a while , why is he just debunking it?
the ondo state campaign was dry and he suddenly realised that he's on a suicide mission

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi Denies Attacking Bola Tinubu, Says He Can Never Speak Ill Of Tinubu. by Nobody: 4:21am On Nov 21, 2016
omofunaab:

Fayemi can finance any aspirant likewise tinubu also..

But the way i see it, tinubu will laugh last.

APC can't rig election in ondo state.. Nobody wants another omoboriowo's saga
he fayemi can't and should not finance any unannointed candidate.... associating with aketi is political suicide

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Sign The Electoral Bill Now" - Saraki Advises President Buhari / PDP Appoints Ex-Senate President, Adolphus Wabara As BoT Chairman / Wike: I Was Offered A Lot To Work Against Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.