Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels (30584 Views)

Supreme Court Sacks Abubakar Danladi Sani From Senate / Fayemi Denies Attacking Bola Tinubu, Says He Can Never Speak Ill Of Tinubu. / Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels by UncleJudax(m): 2:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
So the attacks by some northerners including atiku and even the subtle defeaning silence by buhari is because he ended pdp reign?

Those guys saw tinubu as a means to an end, power! They are only showing it by their secret and open attacks
Awesomely spoken!
Re: 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
Intrepid01:
My view:

Tinubu's political dynasty may be experiencing turbulence at the moment even though it might not be as bad as agents of doom describes. I hate to admit this but the point is Tinubu's influence across the country cant be over emphasized, his style of politics, his 'laff-last kinda attitude' is exemplary. Trust me this present storm he'll survive, he always has his ways. All the political dogs that have gathered against him are not half as strong as OBJ in 2003-2007, yet he survived him and even came out bigger and better and the aftermath was ACN that latter wrestled power from PDP with other elements. A great attribute of Tinubu is, he's not a noise maker, he does his assignment and patiently awaits the result. We'll all still be here when the guy will pull his unimaginable stunts and the whole country plus APC will reset and then we'll all be shouting JAGABAN again. As a political observer, I am more concerned about those stunts and how he intends to do it. Cos believe me INTELLIGENT MINDS ALWAYS HAVE A WAY OUT.
#GBAM. You spoke my mind

2 Likes

Re: 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels by Chigold101(m): 2:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
jerflakes:
tinubu is a crook.

They want to alienate him from the government so that he can be probed.

No matter how much he helps pmb, he can never go unpunished for his corrupt ways.

Stinking Corrupt báśtárd

angry
FUNSHO WILLIAMS comes to my mind... As GMB will re open cases of political assasination...

Who killed FUNSHO WILLIAMS?
Re: 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
Atiku was silent during campaigne for buhari,

But he seems to be benefiting more.

I love naija.

Less work more pay

More work less pay

1 Like

Re: 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels by Mykelpato(m): 2:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
undecided ogogoro thread, I'm out
Re: 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels by Happiness87(f): 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
baseless propaganda, trying to salvage image

trash#
Re: 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels by CORRECTMAN78(m): 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
A cock and bull story from a junk man. Can somebody get him cleared that the attack to the overated Tinubu is not coming from pdp decampees only, apc pioneers throw the hardest shot.

Most apc supporters, the dumb writer, and Tinubu chose to ignore what played under ground(behind the scene).

1 Like

Re: 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels by doncaster(m): 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
ionsman:
When everyone is throwing jibes at you, know there is something special about you...

~ All is well that ends well ~
The special GEJ was when the jibes was on him right?
Re: 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels by Happiness87(f): 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
Chigold101:
FUNSHO WILLIAMS comes to my mind... As GMB will re open cases of political assasination...

Who killed FUNSHO WILLIAMS?
they can twist it or make it fall on someone else.

besides will he persecute him??

a fugitive is already hiding in Aso Rock
Re: 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels by caprini1: 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
jerflakes:
tinubu is a crook.

No matter how much he helps pmb, he can never go unpunished for his corrupt ways.

Stinking Corrupt báśtárd

angry
My bruv......every single one of them from APC to PDP is corrupt ,they should all just sheath their swords and help out the suffering poor masses.All this bickering won't help anyone,have u not noticed. Prices of almost everything is gradually moving up?
Re: 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels by Mykelpato(m): 2:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
Slynonny:
Not again.

Let them know that i and only i but not i alone cos i divided by i is equal to i cos i remaineth i the only one that is allergic to MOUTH ACTION.

#I_Hate_Mouth_Action.

Baba apply thermacool
Re: 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels by caprini1: 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
Iamsynord:
The Writer must be from Tinubu controlled Sahara reporters. .They are politicians and they all liars. Both APC PDP KOWA and even HOPE

When una no go vote 4 people like Chris Okotie that God called twice to be president and yet despite having a congregation of almost 7 thousand people nationwide, hin votes no enter 5 thousand,even his church members no free vote 4 am grin grin grin
Crazy dude grin
Re: 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels by Atlantian: 3:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
I, have to state as follows;

That the piloting members of APC who are presently influencing the policies are PDP-blooded members who use APC membership to orchestrate their agenda. Tinubu has no capabilities of controlling these group.

It is also noteworthy that Tinubu, as opined is not visionary, he is a blind bat and adventurist, who expected to nominate a cabal that is capable of threatening the Daura President with impeachment if he goes against his detects, but does Tinubu think he can fool anyone outside the Yoruba hypnotic enclaves where elders are worshiped but not respected ? Have you ever seen a Hausa man, Fulani, Igboman, Efik man, Ibibio man, Urhobo man etc who will want his kids to lie down on the floor as a greeting dogma to worship him ? Hell No. You can fo0l the Yorubas 100 times but you cant a Niger Deltan/Biafran 2ice. When the Northerners realised his plans they relegate him and he is just hiding in shame but will like his fans to believe it is a strategy. It is not a strategy cos he has just diversted majority shares of Oando in fear that he could loose it to any anti-corruption justice, but he doesnt know that Buhari is a complete dullard, who rode on the glory on the reputation of Tunde Idiagbon has refused to take anyone's advise to assign Ministers. How can an illiterate run a country with thousands of professors and millions of Degrees when he basically does not have O'Level.

Buhari remains the worst thing to happen to any nation. This is badluck, and all those who voted for this mor0ns will not be forgiven. Jega must pay for this.
Re: 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels by myproperty(m): 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
koikoi2:
@Op, whose side are u?

Are u with d attackers or d attackee?

What I don't understand is who is really attacking Tinubu? Is it PDP as the op is telling us or some powerful interest in APC?
Is Tinubu not feeling cheated? Why did he not attend APC NEC meeting?
Re: 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels by ionsman: 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
doncaster:
The special GEJ was when the jibes was on him right?
I was patiently waiting for this. Gej was a failure , okay?
Re: 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels by tidal(m): 3:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
The Senate president, Speaker and their deputies are all card carrying members of APC. So, the attack I believe is intra-Party, not Extra-Party. So, the writer is biased.
Re: 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels by johnpalmer774(m): 3:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
pharmagba:
Let me explain the situation to you.
It is a known fact that there are some enemies of Nigeria who does not want Nigeria to be great. They have enmassed much of our common wealth for their own enrichment.
The problem arises when the strategic revolutionist, Tinubu pitched his tent with Buhari for Nigeria's salvation.
The emergence of Buhari for APC's presidential ticket and ultimately becoming president of Nigeria, made sure it is not business as usual with the enemies of Nigeria.
These enemies ( I don't want to call name yet) who are also power drunk, went to work immediately, NASS proved a fertile ground and to want to destabilize APC and try to stop Buhar's i rescue mission of Nigeria. They fear Buhari will succeed greatly and they may be destroyed for life, hence started concocting for 2019
This enemies knows Tinubu is both a strategist and moblizer of human resources and ideas, he is the politician Buhari needs as backone to succeed and a galvanizing force to a strong and prosperous Nigeria
The sad truth is these people are from the zone close to where Buhari comes from. They are also trying to use ethnicity (Yoruba. / ibo e- war) to create enmity with this two regions in a bide to seize power 2019.
The almighty God will destroy them and their plan.

ATIKU , KWAKWAWSO AND TAMBUWAL.

1 Like

Re: 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels by chinae(m): 3:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
Say that to the birds, cos i am not histrasted
Re: 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
I don't just get it, I feel APC was not prepared for their victory. They only prepared to attack PDP if PDP wins, but the reverse is the case. Why do they blame PDP for their misfortune? I'm tired of all this Tinubu this, Tinubu that because of PDP.
Re: 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels by omodayomi(f): 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
To the great man of our time may your days be long . jagaban looks forward in your dealings, "forward ever backward never" I believe in you and share your ideology. the crisis are normal, just to strengthen you to be stronger.

3 Likes

Re: 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels by Makamuanwuo(m): 3:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
Iamsynord:
If Tinubu is a Thief .what is a bode George
amu-rubber

1 Like

Re: 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels by NoRetreat(m): 3:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
Buhari need to know that some people who benefited from his repeated loss, may not want to see Tinubu who assisted him to achieve this historical feat. They will do whatever it takes to discredit him and eventually turn him to a grand failure.

1 Like

Re: 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels by maxwell530(m): 3:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
Tinubu is a strategist but he's been overated by his supporters in lagos. They were all saying he singlehandedly dethrone the great obasanjo.an my question us that-what is so great in a man(obasanjo)that was unable to win in his own polling unit and even the whole ogun state? I repeat again,its only lagos and osun that tinubu is been celebrated,and if u want to confirm my words then just come to Ekiti,Ondo and even Oyo states.

1 Like

Re: 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels by searay(m): 3:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
Iamsynord:
The Judge
Re: 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels by ideatoprince18(m): 3:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
Iamsynord:
.......Bode George is a criminal.

1 Like

Re: 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels by hafeeanubasy: 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
For every PDP in your life May God Provide Tinubu.Amen.Lolz

1 Like

Re: 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels by Charly68: 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
So what would have happened if BUHARI had lost the election..why are many politicians so greedy and selfish.
Re: 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels by Reference(m): 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
akpumping7720:
Yea... Late Steve Job of Apple also suffer similar fate at Apple Inc. But that is business and this is politics. @OP the reason(s) u stated there are not cogent enough as to why Tinubu is been attacked left and right. These are my reasons:
. The Easterners attack tinubu out of jealousy and they believe he is holding power longer and they don't have someone like Jagaban from their Region. And most especially his role in ousting GEJ. They so much hate Tinubu and whosoever aligns with him. And they continue to see the Southwesterners as slave. Yorubas aren't slave to anybody just that Yorubas are humble people who doesn't disrespect elders. The igbos are supposed to be the most influential of all tribes in Nigeria both locally and internationally because they are INDUSTRIOUS and CREATIVE but until they need to do away with 'PRIDE'. Cos yoruba has a proverb that 'if a Giant should bow for a Dwarf, it doesn't mean that after standing upright that the Giant will become short'.
The Northerners attack Tinubu because of their own personal ambition or agenda. They believe if they clip him politically they can rule the country come 2019 (Atiku, Kwakwanso and Tambuwal comes to mind) and they can control the present government if they can hijack the National Assembly; we can see such evident when Dino melaye is accusing Jagaban of sponsoring one Smart Adeyemi against him. Who is Melaye to counter Jagaban. Can Melaye even stand one on one with Fashola or ordinary Kayode Opeifa or GOS or YAYI not to talk of Jagaban. Just because Melaye is now aligning himself with Saraki.
But my believe is this. If you want to MOVE FORWARD or PROGRESS in life; You have to be HUMBLE and DO AWAY WITH PRIDE AND BE READY TO TAKE SHIT WHEN IT COMES. Even the bible says that 'Pride goeth befall a fall'.

On the one hand, 'yorubas are humble', bla, bla, bla, then a few lines later, 'who is Melaye....he cannot stand before,'....bla, bla, bla. What do you call this. Is this not the attitude that is polarizing your party. Are you not spoiling for a fight with this constant stream of bragadoo. Is this how to unify and build a political movement.

I don't think you have woken to the reality of what the APC is. It is no more a regional player, it is a mix, a hybrid, an alloy of regional powers the likes of which dilute the qualities of the individual constituents. You cannot expect Tinubu to wield the same powers as he did in the West. Who will join the party for fun or to become a slave to him. C'mon its politics. If you add salt to soup won't you taste other ingridients as well. Is it only salt you will be tasting.

Better play the game well and be truly humble. The way you guys are going you risk upsetting anyone north of Osogbo. The core north no send. They can re-align their political interests to the middle-belt or South leaving the West out cold. It is good to know one's worth but it is dangerous to overplay one's hand. It is so, so easy in Nigerian politics to start well and finish badly. You guys should watch it.
Re: 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels by Luukasz(m): 3:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
jerflakes:
tinubu is a crook.
Stinking Corrupt báśtárd
angry
Well 90 something % of Nigerian Politicians are Corrupt but the most Corrupt Bastárds are in PDP take it or U leave it,TINUBU is a SAGACIOUS Man unlike your DUNCE & MEDIOCRITIES in PDP.....EYIN OMO ALE RADARADA

1 Like

Re: 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels by hafeeanubasy: 3:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
Majority of Tinubu haters on this forum are PDP and Igbo's.PDP are happy with this status quo.let's think of it,what is APC without Tinubu,the face of opposition against PDP since 1999?..Answer is that its a new PDP.That's why PDPs and Igbo want Tinubu out of the picture of APC at all cost.

2 Likes

Re: 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels by jacksonite: 3:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
Maxymilliano:
Read through piece and couldn't grab any tangible reason for the attack on Tinubu than the usual refrain of the role he played in sending Pdp packing after 16 years.

You ask yourself if the attacks on the person of Tinubu is from Pdp.

The ass licker of a writer should be informed that the attacks; imaginary or otherwise, is sponsored by members of Apc, and not PDP.

Timi Frank who disagree openly with the issue of party supremacy is the deputy national publicity secretary of Apc, not Pdp.

Bukola Saraki, Dogara, Ndume et al are all card carrying members of Apc.

Tinubu and other stakeholders should endeavour to resolve their differences, put the party in order and stop pointing fingers.

Abi ooh. The hypocritical op is talking as if the problems of Tinubu are from the PDP.Last time I checked it was the northern elements in APC that wanted to reduce his influence in the party. Where does PDP come into this? Be learned!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buratai Tests Surveillance Camera In Rivers (Photo) / We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen / PDP Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.