Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

I Don't Know What To Say Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know What To Say Again (603 Views)

At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl / "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady / Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know What To Say Again by dangerous01(m): 1:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
Their is this girl that have been asking out for like 2 month now and any time I ask her that wiil she be my girl friend she just keep on saying hmmm hmmm and she already told one of my friend that we are already dating. What should I do now advise please
Re: I Don't Know What To Say Again by kamair237(m): 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
give me her contact pls... coolWen am done with her I will tell u Wat to do ok....
Re: I Don't Know What To Say Again by Mostwanted7: 4:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
Bleep.tard

(1) (Reply)

Funny Wedding Picture: Can U Do Your Wedding Without D Presence Of Your Partner? / What Can You Say About This? / 8 Reasons You HATE 'the Other Woman' More Than Your Cheating Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.