Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Wat's D Best Step To Cope Wth A Spouse Who's. A Heavy Snorer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat's D Best Step To Cope Wth A Spouse Who's. A Heavy Snorer (604 Views)

A Nairalander Settles Dispute Wth A Gal And Gives Her Penisillin Afterwards / My Ordeal Wth A Circumcised Gal / Lord Hv Mercy On Me And Send Me a Gal Wth A Tummy As Flat As Dis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat's D Best Step To Cope Wth A Spouse Who's. A Heavy Snorer by jonaifame22(m): 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
Pls ur candid advice wld make a formidable impact,thanks for ur mature views,keep it coming!
Re: Wat's D Best Step To Cope Wth A Spouse Who's. A Heavy Snorer by powerfulsettingz: 8:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
Get him a ear piece
Re: Wat's D Best Step To Cope Wth A Spouse Who's. A Heavy Snorer by FruityLass: 8:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
Snore together. It's better for worse.
Re: Wat's D Best Step To Cope Wth A Spouse Who's. A Heavy Snorer by winetapper: 8:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
jonaifame22:
Pls ur candid advice wld make a formidable impact,thanks for ur mature views,keep it coming!
Talk to her about it.. Make her aware she snores..
Talk about helping her to stop it..
Help her when she slips to close her mouth to enable her breath with her nose
gradually she learn it
Re: Wat's D Best Step To Cope Wth A Spouse Who's. A Heavy Snorer by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
jonaifame22:
Re: Wat's D Best Step To Cope Wth A Spouse Who's. A Heavy Snorer by miblolo(f): 8:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
Use pillow to cover d face until he/she no longer breath... grin
Re: Wat's D Best Step To Cope Wth A Spouse Who's. A Heavy Snorer by illswift(m): 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
U need a beats by dre headphones and long playlist that can last thru the nyt!
Re: Wat's D Best Step To Cope Wth A Spouse Who's. A Heavy Snorer by jonaifame22(m): 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
miblolo:
Use pillow to cover d face until he/she no longer breath... grin
I just deduced dat u didn't use ur brain here
Re: Wat's D Best Step To Cope Wth A Spouse Who's. A Heavy Snorer by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
Ear muff?
Re: Wat's D Best Step To Cope Wth A Spouse Who's. A Heavy Snorer by moore1: 9:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
Simply get used to it.

In no time you wouldn't even know if she snores. I know.

(1) (Reply)

Am Ronke From Ogun State, I Want A Male Friend Around Lagos Or Ogun, Am A Single / How True Is This / Ladies Can You Marry The Guy That Deflowerd You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.