Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Naval Officer Who Died While Fighting Boko Haram Insurgents Buried - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naval Officer Who Died While Fighting Boko Haram Insurgents Buried (35928 Views)

A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) / Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) / Young Gallant Soldier Loses His Finger While Fighting Boko Haram In Borno(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naval Officer Who Died While Fighting Boko Haram Insurgents Buried by jelal007(m): 6:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
Beno3:
My brothers and sisters what do you expect when the clueless dullard is busy looking up to Obama and making his tribalistic nomination. When GEJ who is enlightened combed the sambisa forests putting an end to it, you said change is better.. Expect more of the change you voted for. From PHD to Waec cert..... sorry no cert. still missing.
See dis buffoon, must u display ur ignorance on social pages? Haba,can't u be sober for once? Mumu,didn't soldiers die under GEJ in the war against BH?

1 Like

Re: Naval Officer Who Died While Fighting Boko Haram Insurgents Buried by ProfessorPeter(m): 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
mranswer:
omg another dumb individual
your father
Re: Naval Officer Who Died While Fighting Boko Haram Insurgents Buried by dahmie2013: 8:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
Rest in peace!
Re: Naval Officer Who Died While Fighting Boko Haram Insurgents Buried by lexy2014: 8:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
chiedu7:
[size=14pt]I beg wetin Navy man dey do fighting Boko Haram?

Instead GMB go bomb Boko Haram, GMB is bombing Calabar that has not killed anyone.

Anybody that denies that GMB supports Boko Haram is denying the Obvious.

Nevertheless I am bow for our fallen hero that went to fight terrorists who are sponsored by some politicians .
[/size]
"I beg wetin Navy man dey do fighting Boko Haram?"

Did u read d story?
Re: Naval Officer Who Died While Fighting Boko Haram Insurgents Buried by Mykelpato(m): 9:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
Rest in peace gallant soldier, you died while fighting for your country, you're indeed a hero.
Re: Naval Officer Who Died While Fighting Boko Haram Insurgents Buried by mranswer: 10:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
[quote author=ProfessorPeter post=35560668] your father[/quote

oh he's fine
Re: Naval Officer Who Died While Fighting Boko Haram Insurgents Buried by presley64(m): 10:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
Harbdulrasaq:
Seaman Paul Alex Amaseimogha who died while fighting the Boko Haram insurgents in the North has been buried by the Nigerian Navy. He was aged just 25. Late Seaman was among the young soldiers trained on counter terrorism in Belarus and deployed in Borno state.

He was laid to rest in his hometown, Opume community in Ogbia LGA, Bayelsa State recently. He was survived by his parents, twin brother, Silas and other family members. May his soul rest in peace, amen.

http://www..net/2015/07/photos-naval-officer-who-died-while.html

remind me of my dad
Re: Naval Officer Who Died While Fighting Boko Haram Insurgents Buried by ChynoBEATS: 11:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
Smithkline555:
Mopol is a paramilitary arm of the Nigerian police force and they are not members of the Nigerian Armed Forces. The Nigerian Armed Forces consists of The Army, Navy and Airforce..

Lolz.......... Oga Read this for yourself

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Armed_Forces

N stop the lazy argument
Re: Naval Officer Who Died While Fighting Boko Haram Insurgents Buried by LordNaya: 12:37am On Jul 07, 2015
RIP BRAVE SOLDIER !!!
Re: Naval Officer Who Died While Fighting Boko Haram Insurgents Buried by Smithkline555: 12:40am On Jul 07, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

Lolz.......... Oga Read this for yourself

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Armed_Forces

N stop the lazy argument
What lazy argument? Did u even get to read the link u sent? Educate yourself more on this issue bruv! Mobile policemen (MOPOL) are not members of the Nigerian Armed Forces!!

1 Like

Re: Naval Officer Who Died While Fighting Boko Haram Insurgents Buried by ChynoBEATS: 1:43am On Jul 07, 2015
Smithkline555:
What lazy argument? Did u even get to read the link u sent? Educate yourself more on this issue bruv! Mobile policemen (MOPOL) are not members of the Nigerian Armed Forces!!

If the Mopol aint among .....then why was the police among them during Inauguration parade??....

Why do we have mo-pols @the ArmedForces-Resettlement-centre all over the country.....

Dude stop arguing ... Click the link n learn bro....

Olodo oshi .....
Re: Naval Officer Who Died While Fighting Boko Haram Insurgents Buried by ChynoBEATS: 1:52am On Jul 07, 2015
Smithkline555:

Youre the one who needs to be Educated on this ......

Swallow your dry pride n learn

Re: Naval Officer Who Died While Fighting Boko Haram Insurgents Buried by udomma1005(m): 4:10am On Jul 07, 2015
RIP to the dude!

I know the brother shaking hands with the Naval officers,he's a Road Safety Officer in Bayelsa.

1 Like

Re: Naval Officer Who Died While Fighting Boko Haram Insurgents Buried by calcal: 4:31am On Jul 07, 2015
RIP
Re: Naval Officer Who Died While Fighting Boko Haram Insurgents Buried by dazzysleek(f): 12:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
Why r these boko boys being kept in prisons in d first place?..these r bastards that doesn't bat an eyelid in killing innocent citizens...I think capital punishments shld b made for them exclusively,that is killing any insurgent caught instantly..because,they pose serious threat 2 d country!
Re: Naval Officer Who Died While Fighting Boko Haram Insurgents Buried by sapientia(m): 5:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
dazzysleek:
Why r these boko boys being kept in prisons in d first place?..these r bastards that doesn't bat an eyelid in killing innocent citizens...I think capital punishments shld b made for them exclusively,that is killing any insurgent caught instantly..because,they pose serious threat 2 d country!

Dazzy.. you are right but the truth is and i will always maintain, the onus is on the NASS to do that..

If you have read the anti-terrorism Act of 2012, you will discover plenty loopholes in areas of evidence giving and sentences.

Its well
Re: Naval Officer Who Died While Fighting Boko Haram Insurgents Buried by Ephemmm: 6:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
Beno3:
My brothers and sisters what do you expect when the clueless dullard is busy looking up to Obama and making his tribalistic nomination. When GEJ who is enlightened combed the sambisa forests putting an end to it, you said change is better.. Expect more of the change you voted for. From PHD to Waec cert..... sorry no cert. still missing.

Were soldiers not dying when Phd holder was there? Which insurgency did GEJ put an end to? You must be typing while dreaming, honestly.
Re: Naval Officer Who Died While Fighting Boko Haram Insurgents Buried by dazzysleek(f): 6:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
sapientia:

Dazzy.. you are right but the truth is and i will always maintain, the onus is on the NASS to do that..

If you have read the anti-terrorism Act of 2012, you will discover plenty loopholes in areas of evidence giving and sentences.

Its well
. My broda,its well even in d 'well'
Re: Naval Officer Who Died While Fighting Boko Haram Insurgents Buried by tigonana: 9:16am On Jul 08, 2015
For dis I say r.I.p to our galant soldiers.

Re: Naval Officer Who Died While Fighting Boko Haram Insurgents Buried by Smithkline555: 4:26am On Jul 31, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

THE NIGERIAN Armed-Forces Consists of Army, Navy, Air Force, Mopol (part-of-the-NPF)
N Every TRoop "Combatant , personnel" Must Fight when he/she is called for service Irrespective of the Force youre-in OR else he/she'll face Court-Martial ...............

Cc Bidexiii, Henry120,ibnsultaan
Re: Naval Officer Who Died While Fighting Boko Haram Insurgents Buried by uch4apex(m): 6:40am On Jul 31, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

THE NIGERIAN Armed-Forces Consists of Army, Navy, Air Force, Mopol (part-of-the-NPF)
N Every TRoop "Combatant , personnel" Must Fight when he/she is called for service Irrespective of the Force youre-in OR else he/she'll face Court-Martial ...............

Mopol is not part of our armed force they are police. Its only the military that are called armed forces. Stop posting what u don't know here!
Re: Naval Officer Who Died While Fighting Boko Haram Insurgents Buried by uch4apex(m): 6:48am On Jul 31, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

Youre the one who needs to be Educated on this ......

Swallow your dry pride n learn
Wiki is wrong mopol Are police. All over d world the military is known or addressed as armed forces. Even in USA -army navy airforce $ marine. SWAT etc like mopols are special squards In the police. Use ur common sense!
Re: Naval Officer Who Died While Fighting Boko Haram Insurgents Buried by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
mopol is a police unit.

1 Like

Re: Naval Officer Who Died While Fighting Boko Haram Insurgents Buried by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
Beno3:
wat do you mean think before you type have you seen a war with no casualties

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Jim Obazee Snubbed Buhari’s Directive- Punch Report / Anambra 2021: Peter Obi Congratulates PDP Candidate, Valentine Ozigbo / INEC Declares PDP's Adeleke Winner Of Osun Governorship Election 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.