Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,153 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (115380 Views)

Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Customer Care Executive Recruitment At Alexander Crystals / Customer Care Job Vacancy At UNC Enterprises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Dmcool(m): 11:02pm On Sep 08, 2015
olu4life:
Evening guys, out of ibadan at the moment. No longer interested in the training. Good a better job offer with an IT firm yesterday in Lagos. Had to even tell thee facilitator that I have to rush down to hospital, lol. And the Lagos offer is twice the MTN offer and also with a better and higher job position

Cc tallest01 dmcool thanks guys for everything. Highly grateful

Waooooooo. I'm really happy for u bro, God bless our hustles. see u @ d top bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by olascoy2k(m): 5:13am On Sep 09, 2015
Dmcool:

I av gotten mine. I'm slated for 6.50am
yeah! same time bro....
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by tallest01(m): 5:59am On Sep 09, 2015
olu4life:
Evening guys, out of ibadan at the moment. No longer interested in the training. Good a better job offer with an IT firm yesterday in Lagos. Had to even tell thee facilitator that I have to rush down to hospital, lol. And the Lagos offer is twice the MTN offer and also with a better and higher job position

Cc tallest01 dmcool thanks guys for everything. Highly grateful
dey zoom dey go oooo @olu4life...since the screen to ur fone don dey break,I know say u go don dey have change of mind.Best of luck in ur new adventure..anyways,av been called for the second phase of the interview and its scheduled for 1:20pm..I wonder when person go finish
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by tallest01(m): 6:01am On Sep 09, 2015
olascoy2k:

yeah! same time bro....

Na wa ooo,dis one dem dey fix some people for morning and afternoon so..I guess that place can't contain all of us that's the reason..am scheduled for 1:20pm
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by olu4life(m): 7:32am On Sep 09, 2015
Dmcool:

Waooooooo. I'm really happy for u bro, God bless our hustles. see u @ d top bro.
tallest01:

dey zoom dey go oooo @olu4life...since the screen to ur fone don dey break,I know say u go don dey have change of mind.Best of luck in ur new adventure..anyways,av been called for the second phase of the interview and its scheduled for 1:20pm..I wonder when person go finish
Thanks so much my ogas at the top. Appreciate u guys, All the best with the training. *thumbs up*
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Teelurv9(m): 11:36am On Sep 09, 2015
since the second phase is starting, that means those of us waitin should roll over and start d processes again.
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by olu1759(m): 11:42am On Sep 09, 2015
Teelurv9:
since the second phase is starting, that means those of us waitin should roll over and start d processes again.
Be patient Bro,its still in batches,I have someone in ISON and Enit,they both said the same thing,we didn't do the final interview the same time,these guys are still d first batch nd the training is just for 2weeks.let's hope nd pray.
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Teelurv9(m): 12:07pm On Sep 09, 2015
olu1759:
Be patient Bro,its still in batches,I have someone in ISON and Enit,they both said the same thing,we didn't do the final interview the same time,these guys are still d first batch nd the training is just for 2weeks.let's hope nd pray.
tnx bro, though I did my final interview early as well bt d local language I applied wit is hausa so It got me thinking dat it's part of d delay or is it dat d training have nothing to do wit language.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by olu1759(m): 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2015
Teelurv9:

tnx bro, though I did my final interview early as well bt d local language I applied wit is hausa so It got me thinking dat it's part of d delay or is it dat d training have nothing to do wit language.
I don't have any idea bout the language shcedule,I though this present one is majorly for yoruba and english.
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Teelurv9(m): 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2015
tnx bro
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by ifehmy(m): 7:33pm On Sep 09, 2015
olascoy2k:

I av gotten d msg to start the 2nd phase on d 10, op u av gotten urs too......
Yes o, av gotten mine too
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by olasmiles: 7:53pm On Sep 09, 2015
Okay
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Dmcool(m): 9:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
olasmiles:

pls dnt bother coming to ilorin. PVTI has already recruited for mtn call centre in ilorin.as a matter of fact those recruited have collected their first month apprenticeship salary.

Are u serious?
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Gheritage(m): 9:55pm On Sep 09, 2015
[quote author=olu4life post=37814305]Evening guys, out of ibadan at the moment. No longer interested in the training. Good a better job offer with an IT firm yesterday in Lagos. Had to even tell thee facilitator that I have to rush down to hospital, lol. And the Lagos offer is twice the MTN offer and also with a better and higher job position

1 Like

Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 09, 2015
U subscribe the job ni
olasmiles:

pls dnt bother coming to ilorin. PVTI has already recruited for mtn call centre in ilorin.as a matter of fact those recruited have collected their first month apprenticeship salary.
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by adekoonlay(m): 11:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
Dmcool:

Are u serious?
Im not sure about that, I still contact enit global recently and they told me ilorin recruitment is coming up this month.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by muyentinadek(m): 6:29am On Sep 10, 2015
olasmiles:

And who says they cannot recruit more? They are actually looking for Yoruba speaking agents, perhaps thats why the recrutiment was extended to Enitglobal. Though i got from a reliable source that even the Yoruba has been filled up now only yesterday.
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Zemiu: 6:57am On Sep 10, 2015
Please aoz what is the latest news about people choosing Abeokuta from enit global?
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by adekoonlay(m): 7:23am On Sep 10, 2015
muyentinadek:

And who says they cannot recruit more? They are actually looking for Yoruba speaking agents, perhaps thats why the recrutiment was extended to Enitglobal. Though i got from a reliable source that even the Yoruba has been filled up now only yesterday.
I think u re actually right, they said they ve got enuf cvs on ground for yoruba speaking and they now need hausa and igbo speaking people.
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by olasmiles: 7:46am On Sep 10, 2015
[quote author=adekoonlay post=37851564]
Im not sure about that, I still contact enit global recently and they told me ilorin recruitment is coming up this month.[/quote

Heard so
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by adekoonlay(m): 8:11am On Sep 10, 2015
olasmiles:

That's a very big lie. Please don't be deceived no other outsourcing firm recruits for mtn ccr in ilorin except PVTI under CNSSL, and the recruitment has been concluded. about 200 new ccrs are on board now currently undergoing their "on-the-job" training known as "boarding".....and they are all placed on a three month apprenticeship contract which will expire on October 31. I even have a copy of the appointment letter on my fone. *ccr→customer care representative
Since we are not paying them for anything, I dont see d reason y they should just waste our time after all its all free.
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by astutephemy(m): 1:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
I don't seems to understand Arkminster about we who expected the online test link and didn't see it.... each tym I calk them I was they are working on it.... I even received a call from them asking if I av done the oral and phone and I said yes,that av even got unique code ... but I can't understand them ??
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by olu1759(m): 7:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
I just got a message from ISON...anybodyelse

"You are selected to start the Soft Skill Training on September 12, 2015. Venue: 3rd Floor, Old Kingsway Building, Dugbe, Ibadan. Time: 1pm. If you will come send YES and your name to 0-70-129-940-65. For enquiries call 0-81-340-973-81. Be Punctual!"

1 Like

Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by ndulyf: 8:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
olu1759:
I just got a message from ISON...anybodyelse

"You are selected to start the Soft Skill Training on September 12, 2015. Venue: 3rd Floor, Old Kingsway Building, Dugbe, Ibadan. Time: 1pm. If you will come send YES and your name to 0-70-129-940-65. For enquiries call 0-81-340-973-81. Be Punctual!"
. When did you finalize your interview pls are you among the group that did their own last week?
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by olu1759(m): 8:25pm On Sep 10, 2015
No,I did my final interview on d 31st of july
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Teelurv9(m): 9:37pm On Sep 10, 2015
i did my final interview on 29th july bt havnt got any text
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by olu1759(m): 2:29pm On Sep 11, 2015
Dmcool:

Are u serious?
dmcool,did u guys start training yesterday?
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Dmcool(m): 2:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
olu1759:
dmcool,did u guys start training yesterday?

YES! and the 2nd.batch will start on Sep. 29
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Usename: 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
Gud pm, pls I applied for d mtn job @ alexander crystals buh av nt heard frm dem nd one of my fwend said dey av called oda pple for training. Pls I need some informations abt it
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by YemaEnoch(m): 4:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
Ask your friend where and when he's scheduled for the training and when exactly did he/sha received the text message. Lot of us are still anticipating for the call from Alex
Usename:
Gud pm, pls I applied for d mtn job @ alexander crystals buh av nt heard frm dem nd one of my fwend said dey av called oda pple for training. Pls I need some informations abt it
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Usename: 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2015
Pls can I still apply @ d alternative agents?
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Usename: 4:39pm On Sep 11, 2015
He applied wt anoda agent

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (36) (Reply)

Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 / Seplat Graduate Trainee Program / Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.