Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,424 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (115399 Views)

Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Customer Care Executive Recruitment At Alexander Crystals / Customer Care Job Vacancy At UNC Enterprises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Bumcious: 4:52pm On Sep 11, 2015
olaedoamber:

arkminster Phone Number is 08124669137

Redwood 08126697406

try sending copies of your CV to
cv@arkminster.com, callcenter5103@gmail.com, tope@redwood-consulting.com. you can also visit www.hireritesolutions.com and fill a form der.

Or visit No 2 seventh day adventist road, beside mama gold building at Okebola, Ibadan. (N/b there are two mamagold buildings along that road so if you are going, there are two routes and you might see the other one first, depending on the route you are taking) dont get worked up, just ask questions and you will be directed to a green building beside the mamagold building im talking about. (For EnitGlobal)

For yoruba speaking candidates, ilorin is available.
For igbo speaking and Hausa speaking candidates, Ibadan, Abeokuta, Ilorin and Kaduna is available.
Hi friend, I speak Hausa fluently n I stay around Akobo can u please describe hw ican get to dat oke bola am new here
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by olaedoamber: 7:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
Bumcious:

Hi friend, I speak Hausa fluently n I stay around Akobo can u please describe hw ican get to dat oke bola am new here
im new here too. If you can find a way to get to mobil junction @ ring road,... You ask anybody where you can get a cab to okebola. You will be directed
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by astutephemy(m): 9:28am On Sep 13, 2015
I just receive the online test this Mrng...... pls any clue on how to go about the second phase of the question .I mean the comprehension cos a friend of mine explain to me but can't really get his full explanation ... please Ur candid explanation n advice will be welcome. thanks fellow nairalander.
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by kheart(m): 9:42am On Sep 13, 2015
astutephemy:
I just receive the online test this Mrng...... pls any clue on how to go about the second phase of the question .I mean the comprehension cos a friend of mine explain to me but can't really get his full explanation ... please Ur candid explanation n advice will be welcome. thanks fellow nairalander.

The Test is in two phases, online typing and customer related question. The most imortant one is the typing test, ensure u finish it on time (5 minute).
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Rantex: 1:49pm On Sep 13, 2015
Pls @astutephemy, did you apply with enitglobal and did you go for the interview in Abeokuta? Pls kindly reply. Thanks.
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 13, 2015
Fellow nairalanders on this thread, please has anyone received the link for the online test following the interview held in the Library at Kuto, Abeokuta via Enitglobal? Quick response would be highly appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by astutephemy(m): 3:02pm On Sep 13, 2015
kheart:

The Test is in two phases, online typing and customer related question. The most imortant one is the typing test, ensure u finish it on time (5 minute).

will I answer the typing test comprehension or I will just type it d same way I sees it.....pls explain beta......
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by astutephemy(m): 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2015
Rantex:
Pls @astutephemy, did you apply with enitglobal and did you go for the interview in Abeokuta? Pls kindly reply. Thanks.

I apply thru arkminster......
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by kheart(m): 3:51pm On Sep 13, 2015
astutephemy:

will I answer the typing test comprehension or I will just type it d same way I sees it.....pls explain beta......

The typing doesn't ve to be in d same allignment wit theirs, just mke sure u do exact wat dey ask u to type. If u no fast get som1 to help u type.
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by astutephemy(m): 5:00pm On Sep 13, 2015
kheart:

The typing doesn't ve to be in d same allignment wit theirs, just mke sure u do exact wat dey ask u to type. If u no fast get som1 to help u type.

@kheart, thanks so much . really appreciate Ur advice cos it helps me alot just thru with the typing and the obj question... but I couldn't finish typing the second one but got half way it....... thanks
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by olu1759(m): 8:35pm On Sep 13, 2015
Dmcool:

Are u serious?
dmcool,pls,the 3days training you guys did in UI,was is at conference hall or UI motel,cos the lady that gave us the info was saying the two togeda,nd twas already late evryone was in a hurry to leave,I think conference hall is outside school while UI hotel is inside school.
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by fumeric(f): 4:09am On Sep 14, 2015
@kheart, thanks so much . really appreciate Ur advice cos it helps me alot just thru with the typing and the obj question... but I couldn't finish typing the second one but got half way it....... thanks

Pls aw did u get ur unique ID?
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by astutephemy(m): 5:24am On Sep 14, 2015
it was sent to thru a mail... long before the online test was sent... I received the unique code some weeks ago .... but the test wasn't sent due to reason known to the agent but we were told it an issue which they will rectify by BPO and glad they did rectify it. I guess u should call Ur agent to give u the unique code .
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by fumeric(f): 1:58pm On Sep 14, 2015
Kk, tanx
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by sollie123(m): 3:08pm On Sep 14, 2015
fumeric:

Pls aw did u get ur unique ID?
Don't get bothered... I didn't finish either nd I was called for the oral interview at ISON BPO. Just be positive
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Dmcool(m): 3:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
olu1759:
dmcool,pls,the 3days training you guys did in UI,was is at conference hall or UI motel,cos the lady that gave us the info was saying the two togeda,nd twas already late evryone was in a hurry to leave,I think conference hall is outside school while UI hotel is inside school.

The UI Hotels and conference hall is d same thing
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by olu1759(m): 9:43pm On Sep 14, 2015
Dmcool:

The UI Hotels and conference hall is d same thing
thnx bro,got d place.
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by sollie123(m): 10:09pm On Sep 14, 2015
Pls, @Dmcool and Olu, d 3days training, was it d soft skills training? Again, I got same msg with 2 different starting dates for d soft skills training... Pls, can I ignore d 1st nd go nd d 2nd date or do d reverse? Pls reply
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by olu1759(m): 10:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
sollie123:
Pls, @Dmcool and Olu, d 3days training, was it d soft skills training? Again, I got same msg with 2 different starting dates for d soft skills training... Pls, can I ignore d 1st nd go nd d 2nd date or do d reverse? Pls reply
yes its the soft skill training,and we started today.though we did some kind of registration on sarturday.so I guess you'll wait for the second date.
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by sollie123(m): 10:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
olu1759:
yes its the soft skill training,and we started today.though we did some kind of registration on sarturday.so I guess you'll wait for the second date.
D venue for mine is at ISON BPO nd d dates r 15th nd 16th... Is there any possibility dat new batch can't start tomorrow since u guys started today?
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by olu1759(m): 10:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
sollie123:

D venue for mine is at ISON BPO nd d dates r 15th nd 16th... Is there any possibility dat new batch can't start tomorrow since u guys started today?
I doubt,becos,they only have one venue which we are using presently(UI hotel),you guys might start on turs.its only ur registration u'll do at ISOn,then d training proper is inside UI hotel
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by sollie123(m): 10:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
olu1759:
I doubt,becos,they only have one venue which we are using presently(UI hotel),you guys might start on turs.its only ur registration u'll do at ISOn,then d training proper is inside UI hotel
OK... Tnx. D timing is so bad for me. I wish it will start on Monday... If I do d registration on Wednesday, we will still start training on Thursday too?
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by olu1759(m): 10:56pm On Sep 14, 2015
sollie123:

OK... Tnx. D timing is so bad for me. I wish it will start on Monday... If I do d registration on Wednesday, we will still start training on Thursday too?
I'm not sure,but since u said ur date is 15th nd 16th its possible,cos dem dmcool set started dia training on a turs I think.
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by YungMike(m): 10:59pm On Sep 14, 2015
Just got a text msg invite for the Soft Skill Training scheduled to start on 16th September 2015, Time 1pm

Please, who else go the text??
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by sollie123(m): 4:34am On Sep 15, 2015
olu1759:
I'm not sure,but since u said ur date is 15th nd 16th its possible,cos dem dmcool set started dia training on a turs I think.
Tnx bro. Just dat Friday is tight for me nd don't think I can make it to d training venue. Pls what do I do... Lie or just back out of d training? After all these while sad
olu1759:
Tnx bro. Just dat Friday is tight for me nd don't think I can make it to d training venue. Pls what do I do... Lie or just back out of d training? After all these while
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Dmcool(m): 3:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
sollie123:

Tnx bro. Just dat Friday is tight for me nd don't think I can make it to d training venue. Pls what do I do... Lie or just back out of d training? After all these while sad

After the Thursday training, inform ur facilitator you won't be able to come on Friday. But make sure u give a good and concrete explanation on why u won't come, and make sure u come on the final day.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by olu4life(m): 3:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
Dmcool:

After the Thursday training, inform ur facilitator you won't be able to come on Friday. But make sure u give a good and concrete explanation on why u won't come, and make sure u come on the final day.
Exactly, that's what I did when my Lagos job called me, lied that dem rush my enemy go hospital, hehehe, of how I'm d only child, bla bla, my facilitator finally gave in and said I can't miss a class I but will ensure I follow d next batch that same week since I have my training letter. But ensure u collect her number o make u no go enter one chance
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by sollie123(m): 5:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
olu4life:

Exactly, that's what I did when my Lagos job called me, lied that dem rush my enemy go hospital, hehehe, of how I'm d only child, bla bla, my facilitator finally gave in and said I can't miss a class I but will ensure I follow d next batch that same week since I have my training letter. But ensure u collect her number o make u no go enter one chance
Thank you a much guys... Actually, I av my final project defense on dat Friday... Will it b a good reason since they don't take MSc at all?
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by olu4life(m): 5:40pm On Sep 15, 2015
sollie123:

Thank you a much guys... Actually, I av my final project defense on dat Friday... Will it b a good reason since they don't take MSc at all?
Em... During my interview sections, the agent I came in with clearly told me not ever mention I'm doing masters even if I'm doing it. That they would screen me out. So bruh, make up a better excuse.

Come sef, ur id looks familiar, lemme ping u and see if it's u. Lol
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Dmcool(m): 8:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
sollie123:

Yes u can. I remember during my training @ UI, a Girl in my class went for her MSC project defence on the 2nd day of the training. She only came for 2 days ( the first day and the last day) and she's taking part in d 2nd stage of d training with us @ Adamasingba.
BUT MAKE SURE U INFORM UR FACILITATOR FIRST.
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by sollie123(m): 9:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
Dmcool:

Yes u can. I remember during my training @ UI, a Girl in my class went for her MSC project defence on the 2nd day of the training. She only came for 2 days ( the first day and the last day) and she's taking part in d 2nd stage of d training with us @ Adamasingba.
BUT MAKE SURE U INFORM UR FACILITATOR FIRST.
OK... Thanks very much bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (36) (Reply)

Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 / Seplat Graduate Trainee Program / Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.