Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,347 members, 7,819,233 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria (54621 Views)

Rivers State Among Safest States In Nigeria —NGE / Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum / Enugu, One Of The Safest States In Nigeria- Ugwuanyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria by emperordan(m): 7:47am On Jul 07, 2015
May God 4give the person wey write this rubbish! When last did you hear of bomb blast in Kaduna? PH, Imo and the rest, aren't they filled with kidnapping, baby factories, arm robbery and so on? Nonsense!!!
Re: Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria by FOREXMARTS: 9:06am On Jul 07, 2015
Ajibo111:
THE MAIN problem facing Nigeria today is security instability.
EVER Since boko haram sect group started their war with
From my own opinion, i am giving out this list below
as the best cities in Nigeria, “WHY” because they
low crime rate, no religious crisis, no triber crisis,
average security, low unemployment rate, great
employment chances, a place you can retire to, a
place you can train and bring up your children,
friendly people, a place where english is generally
spoken and lastly well organize,

1.Cross river state “calabar

Calabar is the capital city of cross river, the city
was the former capital city of Nigeria until it was
move to abuja, calabar still remain a place for all,
peaceful people, most of them are Christian, but
also have regards for other religion, calabar is a
home for tourism, with some of their yearly festival
you will love it.

2.River state: port Harcourt

Port Harcourt is the capital city or river state, the
city is the 5th most populated city in Nigeria, and it
has the largest economics in Nigeria, mainly
because of crude oil there, and other many
factories, seaport and other industries. But be
careful

3.Imo: owerri

Owerri is this list because of it’s beauty and
religious violence free

4.Abuja: fct

Nigeria capital city, it’s like paradise, job
opportunity is at average level, industries and
factories are its major source.

5.EDO state: benin city

The city of hope and peace, its know for it’s
friendly, you can never be lost, generally speaking
of english language by both old and young, its one of
the safest city, under a speed development of roads
and infrastructures by the government of the state,
low crime rate, no triber fight,the people have
regards for all religions,with a lot beautiful sexy girls
all round the busy nigh life area of the city, weekend
parties, nightclub, opportunities is at average, i
really love the ways of the city.

There are other many beautiful cities Nigeria i didn’t
include them because of high crime rate, place like:

Abia: rituals

Onitsha: robberies.

Warri: kidnapping, violence, pocket picking.

Bayelsa: kidnapping

Kaduna: bombing.

Lagos: violence of all kind, stealing,
lkillings,prostitution, bribe, pocket picking, rap,
rituals, human sacrifices for money, and every kind
of those guys living there are really trying. Over
population

Kanu: bombing of churches and public places.

Port harcort: kidnapping.

Maduguri: religious fight, bombing by islamic boko
harams sets. ,many lives has been wasted
feel free to add yours!!!

Op is high on Colombian weed.
Re: Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria by thexzy(m): 9:15am On Jul 07, 2015
Ajibo111:

you will love it.

careful

religious violence free

population

You are simply a Learner. What is Ritual, what is human Sacrifice
Re: Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria by Yongi99(m): 9:25am On Jul 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Uyo is safer than Calabar. Even those in Calabar acknowledge this.

By default Uyo is the safest city in Nigeria. cool
Brother, I am from Calabar and I agree with you. Calabar is just living off her past glory.
Re: Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:34am On Jul 07, 2015
Yongi99:
Brother, I am from Calabar and I agree with you. Calabar is just living off her past glory.

Sugardiva, can you see this?

Ingrate. You enjoy peace and freedom in Uyo yet you are ungrateful. Here's a Crossriverian who's disputing your claims.

Re: Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria by praz001(m): 9:52am On Jul 07, 2015
new2020:

Typical ignorant yoruba man who hasn't traveled out of his mud house. Ask him the best city in Nigeria? He would tell you Calabar. Ask him have you been there before? He will say no. So how then do you know? Because its been repeated and regurgitated for years so I thought so!

Calabar is my home town but no where as safe or developed as Enugu or Awka...I crisscross all three cities weekly so I know first hand. Enugu should be number one on that list! Many paper media at home and abroad have accorded her that award year after year in Nigeria. And Awka should be there too. Onitsha is no longer what it used to be but will not make the list. Owerri, Port harcourt and Benin should not be on that list. VISIT PLACES AND SEE FOR YOURSELF!

Abia state... Rituals? What the FU$CK! How? With the daily news of rituals oozing out of Ogun, Osun, Oyo and Ondo...Niaraland is your friend. Go right now and look up all ritual killings this year, 99.9% are in SW. Can you people see how wicked this people are? You people are sick!

population pf people in a state determines the rating of safe states. A state is safe when people feel free to work and live without harassment and closing their two eyes while sleeping.
Re: Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria by sunshine1974(m): 9:54am On Jul 07, 2015
Dis OP no well aswear, Portharcourt peaceful? Shaking my head.
Re: Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria by sunshine1974(m): 9:55am On Jul 07, 2015
With pictures like dis, one begin to wonder
chinolization:
Owerri is a mess. Don't even dare go there. They have the dirtiest environment and very bad roads.
Re: Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria by Jascon4: 10:03am On Jul 07, 2015
Sugardiva:

My dear Uyo can never be safer than cally. Calabar is safe. In Uyo u will rent house and your landlord witchcraft will pursue u. There might be no robbery n much kidnapping but the witchcraft is just too much. You can never know who is who. Even buying stuff in the market is prayer point for it to be jazz free. The people are very unfriendly, always squeezing their face as if you are the cause of their problems in life. Annoy an akwa ibom man and the first thing he will do is bring out cutlass. Even if it is a slight annoyance.

Calabar people are open friendly and are not given much to withcraft. Cally's only security challenge is the sColombo boys and we all know they migrated from uyo judging from their thick ibibio accents.

Abeg nor dry deceive people online. CALABAR IS SAFER THAN UYO BY FAR.

I suppose you are a CrossRiverian!
Re: Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria by dazzysleek(f): 11:18am On Jul 07, 2015
osaslord500:
Edo is still the best state on earth, trust me we are better than new York City.
where thieves terrorize indigenes lyk say 2moro no dey
Re: Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria by FOREXMARTS: 11:29am On Jul 07, 2015
chinolization:
Owerri is a mess. Don't even dare go there. They have the dirtiest environment and very bad roads.
That's why i said the op is high on Colombian weed. Non of his cities in the list makes sense cos i have lived, not visited but lived in all of em. If not for some factors which can be overlooked I will say, Minna, Ilorin,Akure, uyo(if you don't mind cultism, I do mind), Asaba and Birnin Kebbi. I am being realistic here, if you notice they are not some sort of mega cities but they all have a thing about them, relative peace, laid back and security with no imminent threat of ethnic crises. Job search is what pushes people to the cities but I believe that if we carve a niche for ourselves we will make it even in the desert. My opinion based on experience.

1 Like

Re: Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria by hakinz87: 11:50am On Jul 07, 2015
U still mention Abuja after nyaya and other area bombing. U are truly controversial.
Re: Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria by ebenezerolaiwola(m): 11:56am On Jul 07, 2015
Ajibo111:

you will love it.

careful

religious violence free

population

. Who write all these, doesn't know anything, no place is safe
Re: Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria by Sugardiva(f): 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Sugardiva, can you see this?

Ingrate. You enjoy peace and freedom in . Uyo yet you are ungrateful. Here's a Crossriverian who's disputing your claims.

Already getting aggressive huh? U would be attacking me with a machete by now if u were to see me I'm sure. Akwa ibom and it's people suffer from a severe case of inferiority complex around its big brother cross river. I wonder why because AKS is right now richer and arguably more developed. Yet AKS is always comparing itself to CRS trying to meet up. I guess what they say is true, money can't buy class.

BTW ur foolish assumption that I live in Uyo is laughable. I am not like akwa ibomites who flood our city because u are running away from the witchcraft of urs. Any safety or infrastructural development uyo may have to offer is negated by the wickedness of its people. I live in Cally where the land is green. COME AND LIVE AND BE AT REST.. CALABAR didn't earn that acronym for nothing.

#lastreply
Re: Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria by Vivipop(f): 12:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Uyo is safer than Calabar. Even those in Calabar acknowledge this.

By default Uyo is the safest city in Nigeria. cool
I'm not from Uyo but i totally agree with you. The safest city to live and raise a family, i pray and i hope it stays like this. NYSC brought me to Uyo and i'm here to stay.
Re: Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
Sugardiva:

Already getting aggressive huh? U would be attacking me with a machete by now if u were to see me I'm sure. Akwa ibom and it's people suffer from a severe case of inferiority complex around its big brother cross river. I wonder why because AKS is right now richer and arguably more developed. Yet AKS is always comparing itself to CRS trying to meet up. I guess what they say is true, money can't buy class.

BTW ur foolish assumption that I live in Uyo is laughable. I am not like akwa ibomites who flood our city because u are running away from the witchcraft of urs. Any safety or infrastructural development uyo may have to offer is negated by the wickedness of its people. I live in Cally where the land is green. COME AND LIVE AND BE AT REST.. CALABAR didn't earn that acronym for nothing.

#lastreply

Big brother my foot! We Ibibios have dominated CrossRiver state just like we dominate Akwaibom.grin

Poor cultists who even had to depend on Akwaibom to fund the election in your state.

Should I delve more into your civil service that lays off workers because they can't pay?grin

How about the yearly mudslides and floods which submerge your communities?

How about the fact that Calabar women are generally referred to ask slùts?

Continue wailing because we collected the last 17 oil wells from you.grin

I bet you are from one of those fishing communities that keep fighting boundary wars with Ebonyi.

Remember Clement Isong? grin

You guys are second-class to us. We dominate you in regional and national politics.

Our girls always dissociate themselves from Calabar girls because you lots prostitutè to earn a living. Ask members oe other tribes.

Give your brother a call- ' bet he's been caught stealing again like other Calabar souh boys.

Jealous, inferior ilk.grin
[/b]
Re: Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria by Samanza89: 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
If Akwa Ibom State is not on that list, then ure from a bias generation and descendants, i cant see why Cross river is on that list with recent cultism activities at every corner, and rival cult groups clashing and killings! Have you heard such from AKS? Where you can sleep will all organs of ur body closed. Maybe u were in a beer parlour when posting this! Akwa Ibom should be No1 on that list! #Stopbeingbias
Re: Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria by Bflexing(m): 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
Nonsense... ondo, oyo is safer than all in the list
Re: Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria by skyface00(m): 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hmmmmmm I didn't see kwara state and ogun state
Re: Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
osaslord500:

not really but una Pple too like blind argument.

Guy leave sentiment alone..........is it nt the Edo in which I have been living in? Today, it is ogbe secondary schl vs akenzua, 2mrrw it is iyogbe vs Oba ewuare schl, its jst to common there, let me nt even go into the details of tins that goes on in Uniben and Ekpoma... The guy said the truth, so don't argue with him along ethnic lines but on facts.....PEACE
Re: Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
oluwaphemiee:
Kaduna is so peaceful than most of dos state u mention
am wic year did u hear a bvomb went off last in kaduna state?
@Op u need to wake up and do gud job
Today
Re: Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria by anzaku47(m): 6:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
what of Nasarawa? plz update the list
Re: Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria by scofield2016: 9:11pm On Oct 17, 2019
SAFEST PLACES TO VISIT IN NIGERIA

Have you ever wished to visit a city in Nigeria for a tour and you’re unsure of the safest places you can visit? We have good news for you.

Despite the news of the massive killings and kidnapping reports from some parts of Nigeria, there are places which have beautiful sites to see and are safe to visit. These cities are regarded as the safest cities to visit based on factors such as low level of robberies and assaults, zero religious’ conflicts, low level of kidnapping, or violent crime. If you think Nigeria is the worst place to be in, these safe places in Nigeria, arranged in no particular order, will give you a rethink.

CALABAR
Calabar is a city with beautiful places where you can go out to relax and recreate. It’s one of the oldest and safest cities in Nigeria with low danger and crime rating. Due to its extraordinary security details, the population in Calabar has increased substantially. This increase in population has resulted in tourism growth and economic prosperity. If you love grooving and all forms of entertainment, Calabar is one of the safest places for you to visit.

READ MORE BY VISITING HERE. https://blog.travelbeta.com/top-9-safest-places-to-visit-in-nigeria/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani / Punch Newspaper Cartoon About Buhari And Killings In Nigeria (Photo) / Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.