Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Buttpads & Photoshop: The Height Of Insincerity & Infidelity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Buttpads & Photoshop: The Height Of Insincerity & Infidelity (939 Views)

"If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" / Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity / Checkout This Couple With Huge Height Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buttpads & Photoshop: The Height Of Insincerity & Infidelity by babiskinado(m): 4:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
This has been a concern to me because nowadays its TOO OBVIOUS when a girl tweaks a picture or puts a buttpad down there. Its so obvious nowadays but ladies think we guys are too stupid and oblivious to notice. Unless you photoshop all your pictures online, dont do it at all. Unless you dont leave your house and dont see people, dont photoshop. On the flip side with buttpads, unless you plan never to get married, pls keep padding your gluteus maximus. Because your man will definitely find out for himself. Its the height of insecurity and low self esteem. If you don't accept yourself nobody will accept you. And pls stop wearing it to church, because some of us are actually trying to make heaven. This issue is very serious, its equivalent to me posing with a friends car or house to impress a girl and win her heart. Self confidence will give you the sex appeal you desire. But I know some will never listen, but keep photoshopping and padding up yourself, if your man does not notice the 1st time, it means he's not even smart wink . I Rest My Case
Re: Buttpads & Photoshop: The Height Of Insincerity & Infidelity by shirley26(f): 4:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
cheesy
Re: Buttpads & Photoshop: The Height Of Insincerity & Infidelity by tinuolababy(f): 4:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
It's too rampant these days. Op, were you scammed cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Buttpads & Photoshop: The Height Of Insincerity & Infidelity by scentmarlc(m): 4:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
tinuolababy:
It's too rampant these days. Op, were you scammed cheesy cheesy wink
see dis one. As if no be u be dem ring leader...gringrin
Re: Buttpads & Photoshop: The Height Of Insincerity & Infidelity by babiskinado(m): 4:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
Im not a learner. Im unscammable lol
Re: Buttpads & Photoshop: The Height Of Insincerity & Infidelity by tinuolababy(f): 4:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
scentmarlc:
see dis one. As if no be u be dem ring leader...gringrin

cheesy grin me ke lailai grin
Re: Buttpads & Photoshop: The Height Of Insincerity & Infidelity by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
Butt . . . . Butt

Butt can be easily gained by exercise. There is no need to fake it.
Re: Buttpads & Photoshop: The Height Of Insincerity & Infidelity by misspicy(f): 5:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
Why wunt they fake it when all social media encourages this days is big butt n boobs.musicians are even complicating everytyn,even girls among themselves too bragging abt their big butts n boobs.
Well like the Op said its all abt self confidence and esteem.

1 Like

Re: Buttpads & Photoshop: The Height Of Insincerity & Infidelity by gamaliel121(m): 6:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
misspicy:
Why wunt they fake it when all social media encourages this days is big butt n boobs.musicians are even complicating everytyn,even girls among themselves too bragging abt their big butts n boobs.
Well like the Op said its all abt self confidence and esteem.

You are right.

(1) (Reply)

Me And Kayla (Summary Of Michael K. Smith Story) / 7 Question Guys Keep Asking Their Gf Which Has To Be Replace With This Ones / How To Tell If A Woman Just Got Laid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.