Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,791 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Bayo Omoboriowo Set To Wed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bayo Omoboriowo Set To Wed (520 Views)

Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos / They Went To Same Primary, Secondary School, Work In Same Place & Now Set To Wed / And We Are Set To Wed After Nysc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayo Omoboriowo Set To Wed by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
Bayo Omoboriowo is the man behind the good images we see today on President Muhammadu Buhari. He has been taking pictures of him before the election, inauguration day and now he works with the President.

Some call him the official photographer to the President while some people still refer to him as Bayo Omoboriowo.
Read More here>>>http://ogbeta..com/2015/07/bayo-omoboriowo-set-to-wed.html

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Set To Wed by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
Who's he?
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Set To Wed by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
nice one!
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Set To Wed by bigtt76(f): 5:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
Sharp guy ....wan hammer before gbege start grin
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Set To Wed by xmileeasy: 6:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
Aminat 508, someone has stole him from you.
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Set To Wed by Catalyst4real: 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
Check out a Shared Experience
[ErotiĀ¢]How I Banged my Neighbour's Daughter
http://catalyst4real.com/i-banged-my-neighbours-daughter/

(1) (Reply)

Stay Away From Nigerian Men! All Nigerian Men Are Conmen' - Kenyan Girl Writes / Her Parents Are Against Our Relationship... / Your Advice House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.