Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters (51474 Views)

Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte / Buhari's Appointments So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by lovelyadeola(m): 6:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
Checkout my signature..
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
Very funny.
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by loomer: 6:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
You no forget anybody o.

Fire down
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by kenedy175(m): 6:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
Kai! witches and wizards ever where on NL
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
Only 9 appointments outta so many offices that are yet to be occupied, and people are shouting up and down. Btw tinubu is not that gullible to bother himself about very few appointees of buhari

And finally there is nothing hilarious about this dry cartoon

But it would have been hilarious if the person roasting corn was Ekweremadu abi?

Can you see your life?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
grin
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by NewsINigeria(m): 6:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by carzola(m): 6:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
hahahaha fu*king #child fuckkkeerrss undecided
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by otil1: 6:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
Sm1 is souding very upset!

It's just a joke bro cheesy

Kastonkastroll:
Only 9 appointments outta so many offices that are yet to be occupied, and people are shouting up and down. Btw tinubu is not that gullible to bother himself about very few appointees of buhari

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by dckng16(m): 6:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:
Yes Buhari, you forgot Abubakar Shekau

Defence minister

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by NaLaugh: 6:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
cheesy
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by Precious91(m): 6:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
joganut:
the poster below me the race is to the swift.... u ar still a learner.....
badt guy grin
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by law3nity2: 6:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
and Buhari will say; "charity begins at home"
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by usy309(m): 6:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
All am after is dividend of democracy.....I don't care who is on board even if it orubebe ☺
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by Tallesty1(m): 6:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
naijaboiy:
Sometimes you just don't have anything to say concerning the topic. .
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:
Yes Buhari, you forgot Abubakar Shekau
Abubakar shekau Daura

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by Charly68: 6:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
The honeymoon with the press is over . This is what you see in a clueless situation.
We said GEJ was clueless ,I bet if this one will not be worse than cluelessness...nothing seems to be moving in the country for now..everything is go slow...like a man in my village in those days,we called him Baba ( gentiri) meaning gentle Baba. In this jet age how could we have made a terrible mistakes of electing an analog leader in the age of digital thinking ? It was GEJ that brought Nigeria to this terrible end..he got the chance but wasted it away with mismanagement and inadequate supervision of governmental institutions.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by ideatoprince18(m): 6:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
hehehehe........one thing d South West does not know is that northerners are not to b trusted with power.....the northerners only trust emselves and nobody else......Oga tinubu don't worry 2019 dem go know d reason y dem dy call u JAGABAN!!"!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by kennyman200(m): 6:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
They say, slow and steady wins the race but when u get slower and steadier. It calls for criticism from my fellow nairalanders. Dear mr buhari, do the needful so as to shame saharareporter...

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by abbey621(m): 6:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
lawanson44:

But it would have been hilarious if the person roasting corn was Ekweremadu abi?

Can you see your life?

Why do you suggest it would be funny if it was Ekweremadu? Did the person you were responding to give you that impression? Or are you just one of the frustrated goats on Nairaland?
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by dckng16(m): 6:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
Buhari's ministerial list will shock alot of people...U all think " I belong to nobody" is an ordinary statement. I laugh in swahili.. grin
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by clevadani: 6:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
I'm a supporter of Buhari. But in a multi ethnic nation like Nigeria whose citizens read meaning into every appointment, he should be more sensible.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
I laugh. Yorubas think they are wise. I laugh and laugh again.
Lemme make something clear, ibos no need national cake to survive that's why when Daura President put in the whole almajiri and rank a dede, people, they haven't complained, it's been the hungry yorubas ranting all thru
Just to punish my GEJ, you call him clueless, stupid,this and that, your yoruba voltron tinubu go roast corn for am, where e day today, with his dog like face.
Na genesis be this, I pray for downfall of the yorubas, more downfall from Daura President himself, make he day do Nigeria as he like, so that next time when voting,you people would put tribalism and talks of old stupid hungry fucktards,and do what is right.

Oloshi oloshious fellows.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by dckng16(m): 6:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
ideatoprince18:
hehehehe........one thing d South West does not know is that northerners are not to b trusted with power.....the northerners only trust emselves and nobody else......Oga tinubu don't worry 2019 dem go know d reason y dem dy call u JAGABAN!!"!!
only if SE will be willing cooperate with SW
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by abbey621(m): 6:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
Charly68:
The honeymoon with the press is over . This is what you see in a clueless situation.
We said GEJ was clueless ,I bet if this one will not be worse than cluelessness...nothing seems to be moving in the country for now..everything is go slow...like a man in my village in those days,we called him Baba ( gentiri) meaning gentle Baba. In this jet age how could we have made a terrible mistakes of electing an analog leader in the age of digital thinking ? It was GEJ that brought Nigeria to this terrible end..he got the chance but wasted it away with mismanagement and inadequate supervision of governmental institutions.

Isn't it too early to form a definite opinion? Yes they promised change during the elections but only a fool would think change happens overnight. Unless you work closely with top government officials in this country, no one really knows what's going on, so why don't we leave the sentiments out the door and give Baba time to work his magic, I think 6 months to a year is not too long to wait, if he does not deliver then we vote him out. All this propaganda is just building up unwanted stress on the masses!
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by millionaireman: 6:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
LMAO, President Buhari is astonishing. He is doing it brazenly. You can go to hell if you like - that's what he seems to tell critics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by kgr8mike(m): 6:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
APC!!! CHANGE. Jonathan smiles and I smile smiley
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by Astutechris(m): 7:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by joganut(m): 7:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
eluquenson:
The cartoon is funny, but i won't stand to criticise the man.
People we need to transform this country cut beyond tribe nor ethnicity, we want good hands & if the northerners are ready to work effectively, i don't see why people should start ranting moreover, they are still lots of post to hold in the cabinet.

Shut up your dirty mouth.
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by paulo220(m): 7:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
Kastonkastroll:

wot re u saying 11 appointments 10 from north only 1 from southwest. the man is pushing northern gender. Remember he said his cabinet will be only 19 so ask urself 11 out 19 how many is still remaining,and also Mr president can't give out key positions to southern,like defense,petroleum,power,Agriculture, and Interior.
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by Exponental(m): 7:12pm On Jul 06, 2015
sahara shit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Has Separated From President Buhari - Kemi Olunloyo / 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) / Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.