Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Some Times I Think Of How Easy It Would Be To Just End It All - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Some Times I Think Of How Easy It Would Be To Just End It All (4437 Views)

. / I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? / Think I'll Just End It All. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Times I Think Of How Easy It Would Be To Just End It All by FlySly05: 3:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
ABEngine:
You know it's a great idea to do so owing to the economic situation of our dear country, the marginal addition of CO2 and a host of other environmental consequence of having you around at least one more girlfriend on free transfer cool.

I'm concerned and I must advise you hold on a while, burial rites are expensively expensive now, the naira ain't fairing well in the forex market places, the police would believe you were poisoned therefore turning your uneventful decision to a family catastrophe. So hold on till the naira beats the dollar and possibly the police can fairly adjudge yours as suicide and not murder.

I would drop further comments when you state the details of the screen play

I love your comprehension of his situation and the comically witty way you try to bring him out of his depression, I couldn't have said it better. Nice one sir!

2 Likes

Re: Some Times I Think Of How Easy It Would Be To Just End It All by FlySly05: 4:06pm On Jul 13, 2015
I'll advice you talk to someone who understands what you might be going through and can help.

Secondly I'm going to be honest with you here brother, you are a fvcking pussy. Just because you got in a difficult financial situation you are thinking of ending your life. WHAT THE HELL!! I'm sorry I yelled but I'll tell you this much, suicide is not the way out. You sound intelligent going by what you said about writing a novel and putting it on Amazon. Why not give that a try but without the suicide though. Who know what might happen after, your situation might (and will) change. Trust me bro there is always light at the end of the tunnel. If you don't see the light yet it means its not the end of the tunnel.

From one struggling fella to another.
Re: Some Times I Think Of How Easy It Would Be To Just End It All by Dlionsheart: 4:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
kay29000:
Sometimes I think of how easy and blissful it would be to just end my life and live all these worries and troubles behind, an then I think of my family members and the grief I would leave them in, and I get pissed. I wish I didn't have any family so I could just overdose on sleeping pills and end it all...If not for my family, I wont be missed. I would at least be less trouble to all the people I have caused problems for. I am in so much trouble, and the harder I try to get out, the deeper I sink. I ain't getting any younger, and I have been thinking of just ending my life. How I wish I could just do it in peace.

Have you contact the bone connector
or
visit the storm calmer??

am very sure He will connect your shattered bones and cam the storm of your life.

Try Him and thank me latter.
Re: Some Times I Think Of How Easy It Would Be To Just End It All by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
SkinnyDude:
i have had suicidal thought countless times... i tried over dossing myself with sleeping tablet , twice! but nothing happened... i vowed never to try it again.. i will be strong for my family, especially my mum... dont want to hurt her...
am erasing every negative thought in my mind. no self pity and bad self image....

For say you try am,I for flog you plenty.
Anyway my buddies aren't suicidal but survivors!
Re: Some Times I Think Of How Easy It Would Be To Just End It All by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
kay29000:
Sometimes I think of how easy and blissful it would be to just end my life and live all these worries and troubles behind, an then I think of my family members and the grief I would leave them in, and I get pissed. I wish I didn't have any family so I could just overdose on sleeping pills and end it all...If not for my family, I wont be missed. I would at least be less trouble to all the people I have caused problems for. I am in so much trouble, and the harder I try to get out, the deeper I sink. I ain't getting any younger, and I have been thinking of just ending my life. How I wish I could just do it in peace.

So young man, you want to kill ya self because of 460k? ??
What's the worst thing your creditors can do to you?

You better leave that thought abeg, na person wey die no get hope.No problem lasts forever.
Re: Some Times I Think Of How Easy It Would Be To Just End It All by suzzy16(f): 12:29am On Jul 14, 2015
kay29000:

Oops! Sorry...no zero at the end. It is 56163832
I ve added u there,sure
Re: Some Times I Think Of How Easy It Would Be To Just End It All by SkinnyDude(m): 4:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
EggovinMma:

For say you try am,I for flog you plenty.
Anyway my buddies aren't suicidal but survivors!
egovin nwa.... thank you

1 Like

Re: Some Times I Think Of How Easy It Would Be To Just End It All by BluePearls(m): 8:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
As long as we have life, hope is imminent. The storm doesn't last forever, you've got to weather it no matter what. Stay strong man.
Re: Some Times I Think Of How Easy It Would Be To Just End It All by kay29000(m): 2:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
suzzy16:
my dear,u re nt d only one in dis situation,can we relate with each other pls,so I can give u word of hope,suicide is nt the solution to ur problem,u need God most

Hey, give me your pin again...I lost it. Or just add me...56163832
Re: Some Times I Think Of How Easy It Would Be To Just End It All by Kayoski(m): 8:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
kay29000:
mr atheist from the depth of my heart I sincerely advice u commit suicide.. by the way who told u anyone will cry....your family will cry for a few days and forget about u....I certainly don't care the all world don't care...
by the way u think u have a big debt here to pay... wait till u cross the bridge that separates life from death and u will know what debt is..but unfortunately by then it will be too late to repent...
death isn't an escape its jus the beginning of an eternal life whether in joy and peace or regrets and torment.. choose one bro..
turn to Jesus only him can bear ur burdens and pay ur debt..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Go And Fill Gas If It's Only You And Your Wife At Home Guys? / My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin Pls Help / I Want To Report A Case Of Child Abuse, How Do I Go About It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.