Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,440 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Nigerians’ll Beg Us To Return In 2019 – PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians’ll Beg Us To Return In 2019 – PDP (25206 Views)

2019: PDP Reconciliation Committee Led By Wike Meets With James Ibori (video) / 2019: PDP Leaders Meet Kwankwaso, Target Saraki / Nigerians’ll Starve To Death By 2050, If… —presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians’ll Beg Us To Return In 2019 – PDP by ojinuocheibi(m): 10:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
But why are ibos just simply to bad?
Re: Nigerians’ll Beg Us To Return In 2019 – PDP by ENDTIMES: 10:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
Na wa o!

Honestly we don't know the difference between apc now and former pdp, so in 2019 we will be praying for God to raise for us the messiah that will clear the country of apc/pdp mess.
Re: Nigerians’ll Beg Us To Return In 2019 – PDP by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
ENDTIMES:
Na wa o!

Honestly we don't know the difference between apc now and former pdp, so in 2019 we will be praying for God to raise for us the messiah that will clear the country of apc/pdp mess.

Statements like this makes me wonder how we reason . No country got there while waiting for the messiah. They fought for their rights and it worked. Only in Nigeria u will be expecting a messiah
Re: Nigerians’ll Beg Us To Return In 2019 – PDP by luthorcorp: 10:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
they had better wakeup from that slumber but on a second thought it seems gej had a better handle on the economy quite well.....fine,i know there were no electricity but with the way cash circulated, people could afford more than enough fuel for their toys,some knows what I'm trying to say here
Re: Nigerians’ll Beg Us To Return In 2019 – PDP by mildflame: 11:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
FOOLISH, VAIN and BOMBASTIC Party
Re: Nigerians’ll Beg Us To Return In 2019 – PDP by IamThrive(m): 11:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
Fidifi say dey wan come back 2019; no fidifi say Nigerians I beg am for me to kwumu back four 2019 abi?

Toor make I drink am poor nunu; na fresh air pieva(fever) I dey worri me again.

Wooyoosmiley
Re: Nigerians’ll Beg Us To Return In 2019 – PDP by Naijalifeusa(f): 12:00am On Jul 07, 2015
dre11:
Let PDP know that there is no vacancy at Aso Rock till 2217gringrin
TRUE TALK
grin
Re: Nigerians’ll Beg Us To Return In 2019 – PDP by drnelson: 12:06am On Jul 07, 2015
lie lie...never
Re: Nigerians’ll Beg Us To Return In 2019 – PDP by Charly68: 12:32am On Jul 07, 2015
Yeee paripa ! PDP mean we will call them to come and bastardize our economy again? It means they have no regret for rot they caused the nation..they ran the nation into terrible debt and yet they could still boast ! The party is finished in the country
Re: Nigerians’ll Beg Us To Return In 2019 – PDP by bigerboy200: 12:32am On Jul 07, 2015
PDP ke I thot Govt has banned ogogoro? PDP is a nightmare I cant wish even my worst enemy..useless party that brought Nigeria to its knees... PDP is dead as far as we are concerned.
Re: Nigerians’ll Beg Us To Return In 2019 – PDP by scentmarlc(m): 12:46am On Jul 07, 2015
Abegggggggiiiii, nigerians go beg una kwa....tufiacheesy
Re: Nigerians’ll Beg Us To Return In 2019 – PDP by Nemesis99(m): 12:51am On Jul 07, 2015
ofcourse we'll beg u to return. but not to govern us but to yur respective houses cuz most of you guys are on the run.
Re: Nigerians’ll Beg Us To Return In 2019 – PDP by meforyou1(m): 1:05am On Jul 07, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

That has not made the Igbos and the so called Northerners better than those in the south.

When we have your folks hustling bee, the Northerners beg every corner here.
dont understand 'make igbos better than those in the south'. igbos are in south too. SOUTH EAST
Re: Nigerians’ll Beg Us To Return In 2019 – PDP by GoodMuyis(m): 1:13am On Jul 07, 2015
Yes We will beg them to come back just to compete and loose Again so APC can have Opposition
Re: Nigerians’ll Beg Us To Return In 2019 – PDP by padrey(m): 1:54am On Jul 07, 2015
Ok...till den, let wait nd see...Shoro ni yee.....
Re: Nigerians’ll Beg Us To Return In 2019 – PDP by Water55: 3:53am On Jul 07, 2015
Nigeria people beware 4 ATIKU ooooo cry
Re: Nigerians’ll Beg Us To Return In 2019 – PDP by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:22am On Jul 07, 2015
4ward ever backward never. The mess they created we re still battling. Useless power drunk party.
Re: Nigerians’ll Beg Us To Return In 2019 – PDP by demobaba1(m): 6:19am On Jul 07, 2015
Wetin u talk sef ? ` Nigerians will beg pdp to return to power ` Hmmn, GOD forbid bad thing .
Re: Nigerians’ll Beg Us To Return In 2019 – PDP by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:21am On Jul 07, 2015
They have activated their terrorist cells...... lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerians’ll Beg Us To Return In 2019 – PDP by XBLadez: 7:18am On Jul 07, 2015
Rilwayne001:

RIP in advance cry
You're already gone, living dead bastard
Re: Nigerians’ll Beg Us To Return In 2019 – PDP by XBLadez: 7:19am On Jul 07, 2015
nyabinghi:
you will die before him, iseeeeeee
That's after all ur family members have down 6 ft
Re: Nigerians’ll Beg Us To Return In 2019 – PDP by Rilwayne001: 7:37am On Jul 07, 2015
XBLadez:

I'm already gone, I'm a living dead bastard cry

Its really unfortunate cry I just pity your parents. I can just stop thinking how sober they would be when you have commited the suicide you are planning. Really really unfortunate that they will at the end regret giving birth to an ingrate like you.

RIP In advance by the way. Hell is awaiting you.

Do have a nice journey. embarassed
Re: Nigerians’ll Beg Us To Return In 2019 – PDP by Mbediogu(m): 7:43am On Jul 07, 2015
[quote author=dre11 post=35560264]

That can only be if have taken enough hours of tutorial on national politics and financial management. We have no problem per se with any party but we have the right to ask for change when a party short changes the nation. We wish your PDP better luck with the masses in 2019.
Re: Nigerians’ll Beg Us To Return In 2019 – PDP by XBLadez: 7:46am On Jul 07, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Its really unfortunate cry I just pity my parents. I can just stop thinking how sober they would be when I have commited the suicide I'm planning. Really really unfortunate that they will at the end regret giving birth to an ingrate like me.

Wish me RIP In advance by the way. Hell is awaiting me.

I hope I have a nice journey. embarassed
Your own case is worse, bastard sonofabitch! At least, I have parents but yours abandoned u because they couldn't afford to raise an im.becile. Your mom cursed u the very day u fell off her vagina. She said you're the next worst thing that has ever happened to her after your dad got paraded in the village square for raping your little sister. Bastard, bring it on, lemme deal with u the way I used to. Boko Haram sympathising dunce!
Re: Nigerians’ll Beg Us To Return In 2019 – PDP by billyG(m): 8:24am On Jul 07, 2015
dre11:

http://www.punchng.com/news/nigeriansll-beg-us-to-return-in-2019-pdp/

Tufiakwa!let us enjoy Apc government oo!this is just 38 days only,Pdp that cannot perform after 16 yrs now has a solution?u better die a natural death b/c u cnt do oppostion since u hav been tested & fail woefully,apc is busy trying 2 clear yur enormous mess e.g Boko Haram,return all d money u looted b/4 u can be concidered.
Re: Nigerians’ll Beg Us To Return In 2019 – PDP by Fime2000: 8:30am On Jul 07, 2015
IS A mad man for saying that, beg them for what. both PDP, APC and others they hv notin to offer to nigerians they are all thiefs, criminals. they should all go to hell nonsense. his very stupid for saying nigerians will beg PDP in 2019.
Re: Nigerians’ll Beg Us To Return In 2019 – PDP by Ephemmm: 8:38am On Jul 07, 2015
mekanaky:
which kind 2019. Biafra is near

Hallucination of an intoxicated man tongue tongue tongue. When is the next ultimatum please?
Re: Nigerians’ll Beg Us To Return In 2019 – PDP by Amazo: 8:39am On Jul 07, 2015
dre11:

http://www.punchng.com/news/nigeriansll-beg-us-to-return-in-2019-pdp/

Yes, in 2019 the Nigerians in Mars, Pluto and Neptune will beg the PDP to return to limboistic oblivion. No wonder OBJ had his membership card shred to pieces. What a rubbish set of deserving losers undecided
Re: Nigerians’ll Beg Us To Return In 2019 – PDP by ijustdey: 9:05am On Jul 07, 2015
Following the crisis rocking the ruling All
Progressives Congress, the Peoples Democratic Party has said Nigerians will beg it (PDP) to come back to power in 2019.

somebori should wake me up when PDP are out of their sleeping mode
Re: Nigerians’ll Beg Us To Return In 2019 – PDP by PStacks(m): 9:39am On Jul 07, 2015
grin Nigerians would beg PDP to return in 2019 grin
Am I dreaming or I can't read properly again..

grin grin this must be the Joke of the Century.
Nigeria is better without a govt than PDP coming back..
Anything or nothing at all is better than PDP.
Re: Nigerians’ll Beg Us To Return In 2019 – PDP by sosereal201(m): 9:41am On Jul 07, 2015
It's too early for PDP to make that conclusion
Re: Nigerians’ll Beg Us To Return In 2019 – PDP by jinxet2000: 11:33am On Jul 07, 2015
I would like to use this opportunity to address some issues. The problems of Nigeria deteriorated over time probably became worse in the past government. That is why it was voted out. The present government just started and it will take probably a little crash before it takes off. It is expected in every system, the reason being that there is gap created for learning, changes and building in new strategies that have not been spread across. So, let us have some patient and follow with cautiousness and participation. If at the end of the four years, no improvement, then we can vote out and vote in the right person.
Use USA as an example, the fight against ISIS has not ended, even with the whole forces deployed.
All these showed that Nigeria was actually sitting on a time-bomb which would definitely explode one day. Greece problems started long go but now is their deadlock and they are facing it today.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Issues Disclaimer On Presidential Posters Seen Around The Country / Amaechi: My Position As Minister Won’t Allow Me Make Comment On Herdsmen Crisis / Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.