Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

We Will Resist Any Attempt To Remove Ekweremadu – Ohanaeze Ndigbo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Resist Any Attempt To Remove Ekweremadu – Ohanaeze Ndigbo (18382 Views)

We Will Resist Any Coup- Tinubu / You Can’t Remove Ekweremadu, PDP Dares APC Senators / Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Resist Any Attempt To Remove Ekweremadu – Ohanaeze Ndigbo by jammani(m): 10:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ok
Re: We Will Resist Any Attempt To Remove Ekweremadu – Ohanaeze Ndigbo by loomer: 10:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
How
Re: We Will Resist Any Attempt To Remove Ekweremadu – Ohanaeze Ndigbo by tdayof(m): 10:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
sammyj:
Bunch of jobless attention seekers just like afenifere!!!
all this groups are damnn useless.

1 Like

Re: We Will Resist Any Attempt To Remove Ekweremadu – Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Sunofgod(m): 10:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
Igbo Kwenu . .
Re: We Will Resist Any Attempt To Remove Ekweremadu – Ohanaeze Ndigbo by hotgunz(m): 10:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
Na like ds civil war 2 wan take start?
Re: We Will Resist Any Attempt To Remove Ekweremadu – Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Lordave: 10:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
It's not as if that position is a birth right to Igbos, but if they can find a competent Igbos to replace him, they should remove him.

After all, I can accredit any improvements in Igboland to him.

1 Like

Re: We Will Resist Any Attempt To Remove Ekweremadu – Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
HOW
Re: We Will Resist Any Attempt To Remove Ekweremadu – Ohanaeze Ndigbo by akpumping7720(m): 10:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
Make APC leave Ike alone jare. At least make my SE sef see position occupy.
Re: We Will Resist Any Attempt To Remove Ekweremadu – Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ndigbo at it again...the next hour another group will come with their own concern also under the auspices of the same ndigbo.
Re: We Will Resist Any Attempt To Remove Ekweremadu – Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
shame to TINUBU, he has sold the yoloba's one pound ten nd made thm the biggest fools on earth. ndi ofe mmanu are still learners.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Resist Any Attempt To Remove Ekweremadu – Ohanaeze Ndigbo by pBuhari(f): 10:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
I pity those fighting Ike's life and the position which he occupy
Nigerians are no longer blind, we are now wise.

Papa Buhari becareful

1 Like

Re: We Will Resist Any Attempt To Remove Ekweremadu – Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Karlman: 10:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
yoruba & their ACN should be wiser than lettin themselves be used by hausafulanis to stir discontent down south.

1 Like

Re: We Will Resist Any Attempt To Remove Ekweremadu – Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Rotimi47: 10:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
same2u:
Even if APC fail to deliver.
PDP will not do better I swear...

KOWA May come up.

APGA should also try and cross Onitsha bridge.

I still believe in those parties than PDP.
PDP is a party filed with bunches of losers.

3 Likes

Re: We Will Resist Any Attempt To Remove Ekweremadu – Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:
Any attempt to remove Ekweremmadu will mark the end of Nigeria. Buhari bring it on

Buhahahahahah
Empty vessel , Asari dokobu said something similar bfor d general elections.
Can you handle a fireworks? Not to talk of a Gun

4 Likes

Re: We Will Resist Any Attempt To Remove Ekweremadu – Ohanaeze Ndigbo by philips70(m): 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
The children of many of these Ohaneze clowns screaming might just have been jobless after graduation for the past 8years Ekweremadu have been DSP. For how long will these old men remain fools and tools to politicians?

The juju when Nigerian politicians dey use on people strong well well o.

3 Likes

Re: We Will Resist Any Attempt To Remove Ekweremadu – Ohanaeze Ndigbo by IKWEREBIAFRAN: 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ohaneze should please shut up. Stuupid redcap chiefs that love collecting bribe.

Heddiot elders, I spit on them

6 Likes

Re: We Will Resist Any Attempt To Remove Ekweremadu – Ohanaeze Ndigbo by otizs: 10:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
noise maker!

1 Like

Re: We Will Resist Any Attempt To Remove Ekweremadu – Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
This APC has ulterior motive for wanting to occupy all the seats in the NASS. I see it as a move to cover their tracks.

1 Like

Re: We Will Resist Any Attempt To Remove Ekweremadu – Ohanaeze Ndigbo by fboycaestro12(m): 10:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
Everything that concerns any Igbo. This Ohaneze people go sha wan show their relevance. Anyways we are not new to their empty threats, those dudes be flexing muscle since 1800. I'm not against Ekweremadu but I'm sure if the house strip him of that position. There's nothing Ohaneze group will do

5 Likes

Re: We Will Resist Any Attempt To Remove Ekweremadu – Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Maxogo(m): 10:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
It is Well with Ike
Re: We Will Resist Any Attempt To Remove Ekweremadu – Ohanaeze Ndigbo by IKWEREBIAFRAN: 10:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
fboycaestro12:
Everything that concerns any Igbo. This Ohaneze people go sha wan show their relevance. Anyways we are not new to their empty threats, those dudes be flexing muscle since 1800. I'm not against Ekweremadu but I'm sure if the house strip him of that position. There's nothing Ohaneze group will do
bro, no one respect those silly elders, foooolish redcap chiefs.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Resist Any Attempt To Remove Ekweremadu – Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Godson32(m): 10:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
same2u:

KOWA May come up.

KOWA party members don dey get small morale.
Re: We Will Resist Any Attempt To Remove Ekweremadu – Ohanaeze Ndigbo by tochstorm(m): 10:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
i hate this guys with passion
a bum onye igbo but dey should not always jump out like idiots on every mattr.
what are dey going to do if by some political magic he is removed?
nothing dey should shutup and eat kolanut.
didn't read the whole thing (gulty as charged) but they should look for things to do.

1 Like

Re: We Will Resist Any Attempt To Remove Ekweremadu – Ohanaeze Ndigbo by abduljabbar4(m): 10:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:

Crazy lunatic. We dealt with gbawe, you are not a problem. keep ranting like a mad man you are
Who dealt with gbawe? Definately it can't be monkeys.

4 Likes

Re: We Will Resist Any Attempt To Remove Ekweremadu – Ohanaeze Ndigbo by qintus: 11:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
UnknownT:
All these Sociocultural groups should stop hitting up the polity. From Area to Afenifere to Ohaneze. So if Ike is impeached( I don't wish he gets impeached) or found guilty of forgery( which is highly IMPOSSIBLE), how is Ohaneze going to intervene?

THE SEED OF BIAFRA THAT NEED WATERING
Re: We Will Resist Any Attempt To Remove Ekweremadu – Ohanaeze Ndigbo by abduljabbar4(m): 11:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
Dmouthed:
The betrayers (West) is already seeing what is playing out in the polity and its gonna get clearer to them soon. The Say Baba slogan emanated from them but Baba is gonna be baba indeed and their usual Aaaaah mouth will cry out loud.
Stripping Ekweremmadu his position now is a thing Western APC will regret if they do so because, North is not even ready to play to the tone of the APC.
The CHANGE IS CHANGING AND MUST CHANGE
Are you saying that you are more powerful than the north or Nigerian army?

1 Like

Re: We Will Resist Any Attempt To Remove Ekweremadu – Ohanaeze Ndigbo by ocelot2006(m): 11:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
IlekeHD:
As if PDP didn't cause all these shenanigans.

How swift Nigerians forget the past.

Please do tell us how PDP caused these "shenanigans" and is equally responsible for APC's crass ineptitude and irresponsibility.

Go on.

1 Like

Re: We Will Resist Any Attempt To Remove Ekweremadu – Ohanaeze Ndigbo by obailala(m): 11:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
How I wish Ekeeremmadu would be removed as DSP. What sort of nonsense threat is this by the greedy ohaneze chiefs who claim to be representing Igbos?

When they were endorsing only PDP, they didnt know it would cost Igbos higher positions in the country if PDP lost. Now they are blowing flames because one self serving Saraki of a man decided to sell the DSP position to the opposition...

3 Likes

Re: We Will Resist Any Attempt To Remove Ekweremadu – Ohanaeze Ndigbo by ocelot2006(m): 11:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
doctokwus:
These clowns have still not lent to speak for themselves than claiming to speak for the Ibos.
So because Ekweremadu is Ibo he should not be prosecuted if found to have forged a document?Yeye dey smell.
These fools should ask themselves what 8years of combined Ibo presidency of the senate and another 8years of Ekweremadu deputy presidency brought to the east other than lining their pockets,building mansions for themselves and partying while scamming the southeast with a never ending 2nd Niger bridge.
While the average person in Nigeria is demanding equal justice for all and an economically viable nation where individuals can get their daily bread and fend for their families;some disgruntled and misguided Ohaneze Ndigbo are fighting to keep one individual in an office that won't yield one single economic benefit to the the region and they claim to be speaking for the Ibos?Tah!!

How come Ekweremadu was singled out alone? Was same rule not used on Saraki?

1 Like

Re: We Will Resist Any Attempt To Remove Ekweremadu – Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Karlman: 11:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
omenka:
Lmao. Funny people. Buncha clowns. cheesycheesy

your miserableness knows no bounds

1 Like

Re: We Will Resist Any Attempt To Remove Ekweremadu – Ohanaeze Ndigbo by sheymoni(m): 11:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
They have come again with "he's our son" mentality. If he's found guilty of the allegation levelled against him, he'll be removed, jailed & possibly suspended from the senate & nothing will happen just as nothing has happened since the transfer of bokoharam prisoners to the east after so many protest.

4 Likes

Re: We Will Resist Any Attempt To Remove Ekweremadu – Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Kingspin(m): 11:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
same2u:

KOWA May come up.

In Nigeria who are those that make up PDP and APC? Do they even cross carpet? And whats their clear difference? ACN/PDP = APC

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspense Over Looming Cabinet, Security Rejig By Buhari / Ugwuanyi, Nwodo, Obi, 38 Bishops, Others, Grace Dedication Of Nsukka Cathedral / 2023: APC Will Find It Difficult To Sell Jonathan – Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.