Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

**** - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / **** (2328 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

**** by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
Thanks for lending your ears and advice

1 Like

Re: **** by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
What a fvcktard.

2 Likes

Re: **** by Update(m): 7:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ma middle finger for you. Go get a life
Re: **** by sirthisthickkal: 7:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
... *give the op a dirty slap*....

Twwwyyyyy...

I hope your senses is back.

3 Likes

Re: **** by Horlaidex(m): 7:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
Re: **** by ginawest(f): 7:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
i av a beta idea....stick to ur gender

1 Like

Re: **** by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
undecided
Re: **** by adewaletb3(m): 7:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
cut your dick off nigga. We guys are making sure we check the girls we wanna get married to so as not to pick a transgender yet you wanna add to the list _fuck you nigga. my advice please cut your dick off.

3 Likes

Re: **** by IamLEGEND1: 8:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
#IblameTheU.S

1 Like 1 Share

Re: **** by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
Sonofabi***
Re: **** by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
Yeah wat U wanna be is a biitch not a girl

1 Like

Re: **** by Slimzjoe(m): 8:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
You again Transit undecided

Dsame You that Stupidly claimed the Ibibios won't be Part of Biafra

Go and get a Live pleease....

And Return your Mum's Phone

2 Likes

Re: **** by SuperSuave(m): 8:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
orisirisi werey! Op, you need brain transplant not transgender ++
Re: **** by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
ginawest:
i av a beta idea....stick to ur gender

hmmm. thanks
Re: **** by faith551(m): 9:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
At your age u are still confused,? Hmmmm, things happen ooo. Have u thought about it, you might even be an alien
Re: **** by hottest111: 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
Stop making noise... just post ur pix ,,make we c
Re: **** by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 06, 2015

1 Like

Re: **** by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
hian

wetin person no go see sha undecided
Re: **** by sweetgala(m): 10:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
Blackett:
What a fvcktard.

Guy easy on, here is a brother who has come here to seek help for an emotionally troubling issue of great magnitude.

If you truly intend to help, you'll chastise him lovingly

@ OP the route you are heading as you know yourself thanks to your knowledge of the word is sinful , nobody is perfect and some of the people that would throw stones at you commit adultery, fornicate, lie and steal and are no better in the avenue of grace.

You have your salvation to work out yourself , and can never continue to wallow in sin and expect the absolute blessings of Christ. It's time to loose the ungodly sexual desires and get close to Christ. You know what is right and wrong it's time to do it

Being kind ,meek and loving qualities as our great mothers is not wrong but any desire to court men as the bible forbids is a sin, do not be normalized to thinking homosexuality is permissible under Christ ,it is not !

4 Likes

Re: **** by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
transit4:
Since I was a child, I had always wanted to be a girl. Am cute and at times peeps say I look like a girl. Meanwhile am bisexual though at a point, I always forced myself to do things as a guy. At 24, am confused. Being the only boy in a family of 3 girls, definitely, you know it's something that cant happen. Somehow, the major challenge is my Belief. As a Christian, I believe in the after life. Would i really be condemned to hell for this. Lastly, it's really costly to Transgender, as no Hospital in Nigeria does it.

I really need your candid advice
hahaha cheesy I swear you don mad...Oya come to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2432072/thread-dustbin-mad-u-mad#35565347 . Come and show us your madness
Re: **** by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
transit4:
Since I was a child, I had always wanted to be a girl. Am cute and at times peeps say I look like a girl. Meanwhile am bisexual though at a point, I always forced myself to do things as a guy. At 24, am confused. Being the only boy in a family of 3 girls, definitely, you know it's something that cant happen. Somehow, the major challenge is my Belief. As a Christian, I believe in the after life. Would i really be condemned to hell for this. Lastly, it's really costly to Transgender, as no Hospital in Nigeria does it.

Hmmm.....don't forget to give your family your penisss for money rituals. mumu

2 Likes

Re: **** by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 07, 2015
Oyind17:

Hmmm.....don't forget to give your family your penisss for money rituals. mumu

u nko?? u no want am

1 Like

Re: **** by NEROSKY(m): 3:12am On Jul 07, 2015
Cool down till u reach 65, £wu!!!
Re: **** by Nobody: 3:15am On Jul 07, 2015
Re: **** by Nobody: 3:23am On Jul 07, 2015
sweetgala:

Guy easy on, here is a brother who has come here to seek help for an emotionally troubling issue of great magnitude.

@ OP the route you are heading as you know yourself thanks to your knowledge of the word is sinful , nobody is perfect and some of the people that would throw stones at you commit adultery, fornicate, lie and steal and are no better in the avenue of grace.

You have your salvation to work out yourself , and can never continue to wallow in sin and expect the absolute blessings of Christ. It's time to loose the ungodly sexual desires and get close to Christ. You know what is right and wrong it's time to do it

Being kind ,meek and loving qualities as our great mothers is not wrong but any desire to court men as the bible forbids is a sin, do not be normalized to thinking homosexuality is permissible under Christ ,it is not !

Its very hard for someone to be level headed on a thread like this..
Every other poster is busy attacking and letting their disgust get in the way ...
Best reply so far...u deserve a bootle of origin but if u don't take alcohol, theres always coke grin grin

2 Likes

Re: **** by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 07, 2015
transit4:

u nko?? u no want am

may God forgive you, I pray you get well soon
Re: **** by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 07, 2015
wharay lobardey cheesy
Re: **** by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 07, 2015
wharay lobardey cheesy

Its obvious this fvck is desperate for attention grin
Re: **** by Gurgle(f): 7:25am On Jul 07, 2015
transit4:

Ok

So what advice do you need?
Re: **** by Gurgle(f): 7:26am On Jul 07, 2015
sweetgala:

Yeah

Good post
Re: **** by Gurgle(f): 7:26am On Jul 07, 2015
Blackett:
What a fvcktard.

Stop it
Re: **** by wiringdpt(m): 8:05am On Jul 07, 2015
Gender identity disorder, seek help...don't start using female hormones
transit4:

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many University Couples Got Married After Their B.sc Degree? / How Do U Prefer Your Man's Facial Hair / 10 Types Of People You Find In A Shopping Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.