Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

10 Types Of People You Find In A Shopping Mall - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Types Of People You Find In A Shopping Mall (2331 Views)

KONJI THINGS! Lovers Seen Making Out In Public At Maryland Shopping Mall-video / The Day I Had Quickie With My Boyfriend In Ikeja Shopping Mall / 10 Types Of People You Would See In A Club House :D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Types Of People You Find In A Shopping Mall by iameugene(m): 6:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
iameugene:
All of us go the mall for some reason or the other and there isn’t a shortage of people there. Here are the types of people you see at malls.
(Sorry for posting it here, needs traffic)

1. The wanderers.. This set of people are also known as the strollers.. They never came for anything in particular they just wanna walk round the mall and when they are tired they leave.

2. The Teenagers.. Cos the coolest place to hang out for a group of teenagers is the mall. They’ll just be sitting around, chattering and making lots of unnecessary noise. This exercise is called practicing FREEDOM.

3. The Complainers: This are the set of people you overhear saying “oh my god, I can’t find anything here! The clothes here are so not me! They don't even have zanotii here, oh my God the air condition is not very cool" like they have something better than that somewhere else.

4. The Kleptomaniac: They’re predators. Don’t let their appearance deceive you. You could never think shoplifting could be exhilarating, some can even eat right there without paying, they just have to roll the pack somewhere

5. The Confused Fellows: Or first timers You’ve all seen them. They probably sent him to the mall to buy a list of stuff, but he can’t figure out where to find everything. He ends up spending 3 hours for a half an hour job. *Sigh*

6. The Window Shopper: There’s no harm in looking. Or so they think. What starts of as window shopping for the first few hours rapidly turns into a bank balance emptying activity. And if they do manage to window shop, it’s a success!

7. The Loud Family: Aah, the mall outings every Family takes once a month. Don’t you just love it when Shade and Chidi run around and end up causing the huge mall installation crash to the ground?

8.The Selfie/Picture takers: they are so busy clicking everything they do from trying that dress to eating the roll, from posing near a shop to buying the stuffs..everything has been documented!

9. The Love-Sick Couple: They go to every shop to try clothes. No they don’t have to buy anything. They just want more alone time and trial rooms work really well.
(Sorry for posting it here.. Need traffic)

10. The Creepy Guy in the Corner; We’ve all seen that guy with a creepy thin moustache just staring at everyone. He is the one usually following the love sick couple.

Feel free to add yours
Cc: Lalasticala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In A Shopping Mall by chocolateme(f): 6:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
Ok
Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In A Shopping Mall by buygala(m): 6:30pm On Nov 23, 2015
11... People like me who go 'malling' to shop for burantashi, flavored/dotted condoms, and some other 'queer' commodities.... How I wan take ask mall attendant abi co-shopper... "Sister, abeg which section I fit get Arabian Burantashi and tomtom flavored condoms? sad

Na so I dey embark on indeterminate missionary journey for inside Ikeja Shoprite, because the evil thing I am looking for will not allow me ask for directions sad
Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In A Shopping Mall by deadZONE: 6:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

How many times would this trash
by recycled?
Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In A Shopping Mall by vizkiz: 6:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
the Maga: this one's will always have their attention focused on nowhere else but on the items their "ready to chop" babe is purchasing grin

The purposer and the proposee : these set of people to attention seekers they will leave their house then bring their busy body to seek attention in the open. Them plenty for shopright undecided
Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In A Shopping Mall by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
Types of pple i find are 1. Prettythicksme 2 prettythicksme 3. Prettythicksme 4. Prettythicksme 5. Prettythicksme 6. Prettythicksme. 7. Prettythicksme 8. Prettythicksme 9. Prettythicksme and 10. Lalasticlala
Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In A Shopping Mall by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 23, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
Types of pple i find are 1. Prettythicksme 2 prettythicksme 3. Prettythicksme 4. Prettythicksme 5. Prettythicksme 6. Prettythicksme. 7. Prettythicksme 8. Prettythicksme 9. Prettythicksme and 10. Lalasticlala
smh cheesy cheesy y r u like dis?
Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In A Shopping Mall by iameugene(m): 6:40pm On Nov 23, 2015
All of una real dad grin
Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In A Shopping Mall by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 23, 2015
OP, nice write up, but not all teenagers act like you described.

The official definition for a teenager is an individual between the ages of 13 and 19.
An 18 year old for instance is classified as an adult here in Nigeria and in most countries so I think you are making the error of aligning a sort of negative connotation to the term and making all teenagers seem like immature kids.

I have seen lots of teenagers that act really matured and sensible.

Even people way older than twenty behave childish and immaturely in shopping malls and other public places.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In A Shopping Mall by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
auntie na love ooooo

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In A Shopping Mall by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
What is a shopping mall?

Do you mean main market, Onitsha?

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In A Shopping Mall by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 23, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
auntie na love ooooo
End time love cry
Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In A Shopping Mall by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
End time love cry
absolutely na im dey last pass.... . Yu know wah i mean...? Eternity
Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In A Shopping Mall by Joshkid(m): 6:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
i fear that guy ooh!grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In A Shopping Mall by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
absolutely na im dey last pass.... . Yu know wah i mean...? Eternity
Pls who r u? grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In A Shopping Mall by naijaboiy: 6:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
How about those little kids who think the escalator is an amusement park.

And also the first timers who can't use the escalator.
Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In A Shopping Mall by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 23, 2015
Joshkid:
i fear that guy ooh!grin
I just tire for him sad
Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In A Shopping Mall by miqos02(m): 6:50pm On Nov 23, 2015
ok
Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In A Shopping Mall by Joshkid(m): 6:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
I just tire for him sad
wetin u carry for him hand
Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In A Shopping Mall by T4taiwo(m): 6:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
obum88:
What is a shopping mall?

Do you mean main market, Onitsha?
No....its the mortuary located at your backyard....i hope u understand now.
Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In A Shopping Mall by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
Pls who r u? grin
i am dat irresistible being yu wudnt want to miss
Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In A Shopping Mall by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 23, 2015
T4taiwo:
No....its the mortuary located at your backyard....i hope u understand now.

do you shop there?
Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In A Shopping Mall by CaroLyner(f): 7:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
add girls that go there to look for customers
Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In A Shopping Mall by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
i am dat irresistible being yu wudnt want to miss
It seems i knw who u r now grin
Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In A Shopping Mall by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
It seems i knw who u r now grin
cheesy curiously. ... .. Tell me wah u know
Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In A Shopping Mall by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 23, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
cheesy curiously. ... .. Tell me wah u know
I wont tell u now sad
Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In A Shopping Mall by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
I wont tell u now sad
maybe it wud be beta on the 'D' day.
Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In A Shopping Mall by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
maybe it wud be beta on the 'D' day.
Which one is D day? cheesy
Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In A Shopping Mall by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
Which one is D day? cheesy
c'mon you know undecided
Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In A Shopping Mall by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 23, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
c'mon you know undecided
angry
Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In A Shopping Mall by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
Decker:
OP, nice write up, but not all teenagers act like you described.

The official definition for a teenager is an individual between the ages of 13 and 19.
An 18 year old for instance is classified as an adult here in Nigeria and in most countries so I think you are making the error of aligning a sort of negative connotation to the term and making all teenagers seem like immature kids.

I have seen lots of teenagers that act really matured and sensible.

Even people way older than twenty behave childish and immaturely in shopping malls and other public places.

Why you so serious? undecided
Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In A Shopping Mall by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
angry
I LOVE YOU

(1) (2) (Reply)

God! I Am Crushing On Her. / How To Start Talking To A Girl / How Do I Stop Myself From Overthinking??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.