Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,139 members, 7,953,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:44 PM

How To Make Love To Your Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Love To Your Husband (1361 Views)

5 Major Reasons Why Most Ladies Hate Using Co*ndoms To Make Love / Reasons To Make Love To A Woman During Menstruation / How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Love To Your Husband by pafegs(m): 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
Do absolutely nothing to encourage him AT ALL from the moment you awake (in yesterday’s yoga pants and last night’s makeup).

Spend the day cleaning yogurt off the walls, fishing library books out from under the couch and dropping ungrateful children off at school-then soccer practice-then piano lessons-then back to soccer practice in your late model minivan. Make time “for you” by eating a hot fudge sundae in the Dairy Queen parking lot in between kid shuttling. Listen to Guns and Roses and channel Panama City Spring Break 1995. Recall that was the last time you actually were willing to wear bikini.

Slop ice cream down the front of your shapeless hoodie. Lick it off and call it good. This is your “dress-up” sweatshirt and it needs to stay nice.

Go through three different drive thru restaurants to satisfy the dinner requests of your four children. Make them eat a yogurt with their french fries to assuage your guilt.

Space out for awhile.

Commence with bedtime routine for children. Four hours later, crawl into your own bed, covered in ice cream, sweat, yogurt, and the shattered remnants of your former life.

Catch a glimpse of your husband, trying to look seductive.

Sigh.

You: I feel like having sex with you, but I am really exhausted. What are the odds that we can pull this off in less than three minutes, both have orgasms and I don’t have to take any of my clothes off?

Him: That’s the best (ONLY) offer I’ve had all week. Challenge accepted, mi-lady. Now watch me go.

For more Interesting Reading: http://www.pafegs.com/how-to-make-love-to-your-husband/
Re: How To Make Love To Your Husband by Precious91(m): 8:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
hmm
Re: How To Make Love To Your Husband by Luizkid(m): 8:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
wetin only u dey talk
Re: How To Make Love To Your Husband by tpiander: 9:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
This is oyinbo things.
Re: How To Make Love To Your Husband by OsoDupe(f): 9:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
Rubbish, how many women get ungrateful kids for this country, ow many women dey drive mini van for this nation, ow many dey take their children go soccer practice? That thing up there is not for Nigerians OK.
Re: How To Make Love To Your Husband by tpiander: 9:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
You forgot to mention hot fudge sundae.

Wetin be that.
Re: How To Make Love To Your Husband by teasel: 9:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
Senseless.
Go teach Nigerian men how to make love to their wives 'cause they're most likely useless in bed.

Wow! useless in bed and useless out of it.
How pathetic!

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Mechanic’s Workshop…. Part 2 / UNIABUJA Student Caught Masturbating While Peeping Into Female Hostel / See The Photo BBA Huddah Monroe Posted On Instagram (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.