Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,074 members, 7,838,715 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom (7048 Views)

Igbo Group Holds Rally In Support Of President Buhari in Abuja (photos) / For Peace To Reign, Youths Seek 50% Of Elective, Appointive Positions / Group Seeks Middle Belt’s Separation From The Core North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by B69U: 11:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
YoruBanger:

You people are sick. I guess the OP and the other AKS folks commenting on the subject on Facebook are Yorubas abi? You are just cowards who would rather bash Yorubas and use them as scapegoats coz you can't defend yourselves against the many allegations levelled against you by SS folks -- instead of responding to their attacks you instead try to divert attention by attacking Yorubas. Bloody cowards.

[size=18pt]ALL THOSE PEOPLE ARE EITHER MISS INFORMED FOR PROPAGANDA PURPOSE OR THEY ARE ALL YORUBA APC MONIKER UP TO NO GOOD.

WE WILL DEFEAT ALL OF YOU.

MAKE NO MISTAKE, THE AVERAGE IGBO SEE AKWA IBOM AS AN EXTENSION OF THEMSELVES, SO NO CONTEST.

WEN BUHARI DROP BOMB IN AKWA IBOM DID U SEE IGBO REACTION? THEY MADE MORE NOISE THAN THE PEOPLE OF AKWA IBOM.

IF DEY COULD DROP BOMB STRAIGHT AWAY IN KATSINA AND BADAGRY LAGOS IN RESPONSE, THEY WOULD HAVE DONE IT AND WAIT FOR THE CONSEQUENCES.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by cheruv: 11:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
If the Aros had succeeded in the total conquest of Ibibio land, the Aros would ve been the largest subgroup in Igbo land..
Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by YoruBanger: 11:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
lygn19:
hmmmmm... but ur no man's land dat u say Igbo's want to claim is d smallest in Land mass, but it accomodates all d no man landist.
U are yet to go to hv money, when u are able to work and get money we wud follow together and look for a land dats for sale in owerri and u wud buy.
Igbos are scared of igbo land...lol''' let them declare somewhere like imo state or enugu Nigerias new federal capital and we shall know.
Mr man travel and see and stop making noise, must igbos u see in ur land living der are not der because the place they come from is not good, they are there because of one stupid culture im igbo land dat respects travellers over doz at home.
D list goes on, I be been to ur Southwest and my southeast. Apart from Lagos I don't know any oda yoruba state that's fit for d eyes.
I said it b4 and I wud say it again.
God make my state a no man's land. Take dat mantle u gave to Lagos and give it to my state. Please make Lagos man's(yoruba land).. amen.

Lol. Hogwash! Your people are the reputed wanderers of Nigeria. You are the ones who feel the need to travel out of your region to "make it", you are the person who needs to travel more so that you can see your people all over Yorubaland in their tens of thousands if not more,at places like Mowe-Ibafo, Ibadan, Ado, Akure, trading like no man's business -- many even own lands in these places.

The only difference between them and the Lagos Igbos is that they aren't so loud.

I thought you all already take credit for "developing" Lagos and Abuja, why is it only areas that are already "Federal capitals" that you always claim to "develop"? Why not use that supposed ingenuity to "develop" Federal capitals to also develop igboland to the standards of those places?

7 Likes

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by B69U: 11:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
YoruBanger:

Lol. Hogwash! Your people are the reputed wanderers of Nigeria. You are the one who needs to travel more so you can see your people all over Yorubaland in their tens of thousands if not more,at places like Mowe-Ibafo, Ibadan, Ado, Akure, trading like no man's business -- many eveniwn lands in these places.

The only difference between them and the Lagos Igbos is that they aren't so loud.

I thought you all already take credit for "developing" Lagos and Abuja, is it only areas that are already "Federal capitals" that you always claim to "develop"? Why not use that supposed ingenuity to "develop" Federal capitals to develop igboland to the standards of those places?

LET ME BREAK IT TO U MATE, BY INTERNATIONAL STANDARD LAGOS AND ABUJA ARE NOT CLASSIFIED AS DEVELOPED.

DAT IS WHY SOME OF US ARE KEEN TO DROP NIGERIA NOW, BEFORE WE ACTUALLY DEVELOP THEM.

THEY ARE GHETTO, THAT CAN BE COMPARED WITH OTHER GHETTOS IN AMERICA AND UK.

5 Likes

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
YoruBanger:

Lol. Hogwash! Your people are the reputed wanderers of Nigeria. You are the ones who feel the need to travel out of your region to "make it", you are the person who needs to travel more so that you can see your people all over Yorubaland in their tens of thousands if not more,at places like Mowe-Ibafo, Ibadan, Ado, Akure, trading like no man's business -- many even own lands in these places.

I thought you all already take credit for "developing" Lagos and Abuja, is it only areas that are already "Federal capitals" that you always claim to "develop"? Why not use that supposed ingenuity to "develop" Federal capitals to develop igboland to the standards of those places?
I love how we managed to change d direction of dz thread, by doing say avoiding an Akwa ibom be igbo tribal war. Thanks man.
Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by YoruBanger: 11:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
B69U:

LET ME BREAK IT TO U MATE, BY INTERNATIONAL STANDARD LAGOS AND ABUJA ARE NOT CLASSIED AS DEVELOPED.

DAT IS WHY SOME OF US ARE KEEN TO DROP NIGERIA NOW BEFORE WE ACTUALLY DEVELOP THEM.

Rubbish. Only losers blame others for their shortcomings and failures in life. If Lagos and Abuja are not developed, what stops you all from developing igboland to "international standards"? Oh lemme guess, you can only achieve that as Biafrans, not as Nigerians. grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
cheruv:
If the Aros had succeeded in the total conquest of Ibibio land, the Aros would ve been the largest subgroup in Igbo land..
Wetin dae do u for head?
Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by B69U: 11:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
YoruBanger:

Rubbish. Only losers blame others for their shortcomings and failures in life. If Lagos and Abuja are not developed, what stops you all from developing igboland to "international standards"? Oh lemme guess, you can only achieve that as Biafrans, not as Nigerias. grin grin grin grin

BIAFRA IS ALL WE NEED. YORUBAS SHOULD FACE THEIR LAND.

BY THE WAY KANO BELONGS TO HAUSA FULANI MUSLIM, WHILST ABUJA BELONGS TO THE MIDDLE BELT CHRISTIANS. POINT OF CORRECTION.

LAGOS WE DATCH U YORUBAS, BUT BIAFRA FIRST.

2 Likes

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by 1after: 11:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
Yeebhoes and there cursed ways. Smh

5 Likes

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by YoruBanger: 11:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
lygn19:

I love how we managed to change d direction of dz thread, by doing say avoiding an Akwa ibom be igbo tribal war. Thanks man.

Oh please, your people were already dragging Yorubas into your roforofo fight. Any negative/anti-igbo comment is blamed on the Yorubaman even when it's glaring that it's not. You all are just a bunch of unstable hypocrites.

11 Likes

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by B69U: 11:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
YORUBAS BE STARTING THREAD LIKE AM IBIBIO, AM AKWA IBOM, AM IJAW, AM IKWERE, AM IGBO AND BIAFRA LIKE A BIT.CH ON HEAT.

3 Likes

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
YoruBanger:

Oh please, your people were already dragging Yorubas into your roforofo fight. Any negative/anti-igbo comment is blamed on the Yorubaman even when it's glaring that it's not. You all are just a bunch of unstable hypocrites.
Ask ur Brother super1star to teach u how to start a yoruba/igbo tribal war, he actually brought us here.
Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by sweetgala(m): 11:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
Sincerely I always thought Akwa Ibom was part of Igbo territory. And I'm sure duting my time one Radio Baifar I hears a few SS people identify with the cause
Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by cheruv: 11:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
lygn19:

Wetin dae do u for head?
Ndo...
Amaghim na ugbo usoro ahapula station cheesy
Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
cheruv:

Ndo...
Amaghim na ugbo usoro ahapula station cheesy
LoL... ba fwe eba.
Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by fr3do(m): 11:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
When I heard that buhari used unnecessary military force in Cross River, I was angry as if it happened in Delta.

We the Igbos and Ibibios and related tribes have mutual respect for one another.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by disumusa: 11:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
Super1Star:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Igbos are turning Akwa Ibom to no man's land too.

These people and their greed is legendary.

I guess Sambisa Forest will be the next place they will be demanding positions.

Why are they always running away from their cursed land? Why are they always seeking positions away from their cursed land?
the problem of lbo is that they have 45percent rejected lbos called OSU,wawa,ofu means slave , they are the one claming other people town ,land.

4 Likes

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by fr3do(m): 11:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
sweetgala:
Sincerely I always thought Akwa Ibom was part of Igbo territory. And I'm sure duting my time one Radio Baifar I hears a few SS people identify with the cause

Ibibios are not Igbos, but our interests hardly clash.

3 Likes

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 07, 2015
Bokoharam how are u
disumusa:
the problem of lbo is that they have 45percent rejected lbos called OSU,wawa,ofu means slave , they are the one claming other people town ,land.
Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 07, 2015
cheesy
disumusa:
you need this for strength so you can continue bombing mosque.

1 Like

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 07, 2015
I'm an Anambrarian, stayed in Uyo, Aks but currently in PH.

Who are the Ibibio's please?

Ibibio's are mostly Uyo central senatorial district popluarly known as beggars.

These people are the most stinking poor people I have ever seen in my life. As a corp member, they would be the one begging you money day in day night.

Well, 60 % of Ibibio's won't say this because they have benefited more from Igbo people.

Anang and Oron man can't querry Igbo man.

Igbo's in Aks gave Akpabio block votes started from 2007 till this last election.

Victor Attah hated Igbo's but Akpabio gave Igbo's chance and today, Akpabio ain't regretting such. That's why during the stadium official Opening, he commended them so much.

Many prominent men from AKS are marrying Igbo daughters... Udom and Akpabio's wife are from Igbo's etc.

Please, apart from Exxon Mobile, tell me any company, Hotel, IT firm, Printing firm, that's been own by AkwaIbom man?

Come to plaza, IkoKpene road, Liverpool for Eket, Ikot Ekpene muncipal.. Who owns all the Malls there?

I quess, Ibibio people should be thanking Ndi-Igbo for breathing air into their lives.

Till today, I love Akwa-Abasi-Ibom State, and its people.

Well, all I have to say is this: Give us Biafra and see wonders in few years.

Thanks!

8 Likes

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by PenSniper: 12:23am On Jul 07, 2015
lygn19:
Look at how dat mumu yoruba man above is jubilating over dz news...lol''' I don't see anything wrong with what my brothers did, from what one of d posters in d pic posted, they said sth like igbos were used in d ascension of udom to the seat, maybe d udom made a pact or an agreement to give dem appointment if he wins and dats all they are demanding for. but if the Akwa ibom ppl are not happy with the development, I request that they stop der request.

Begging the issue like a master scammer.
Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by 4Kemzy(m): 12:24am On Jul 07, 2015
Why are those lunatics called Igbo always exhibiting their insanity at the least chance? Appointment for wetin nah? Seems they've no clue of the boundary delineation. Appointment never reach Akwa Ibom pple finish nah NDITO UNEGHE go come fill up...

3 Likes

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by PenSniper: 12:25am On Jul 07, 2015
lygn19:
God I pray that my state becomes a no man's land, economically and politically. Y d ppl shouting that igbos want to claim der Land e.g Lagos I pray that there land becomes man land and becomes like every other state in d southwest.

A frustrated vagabond.

1 Like

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 07, 2015
alfred5:

These people are the most stinking poor people I have ever seen in my life. As a corp member, they would be the one begging you money day in day night.

Well, 60 % of Ibibio's won't say this because they have benefited more from Igbo people.

Igbo's in Aks gave Akpabio block votes started from 2007 till this last election.

Victor Attah hated Igbo's but Akpabio gave Igbo's chance and today, Akpabio ain't regretting such. That's why during the stadium official Opening, he commended them so much.

Many prominent men from AKS are marrying Igbo daughters... Udom and Akpabio's wife are from Igbo's etc.

Please, apart from Exxon Mobile, tell me any company, Hotel, IT firm, Printing firm, that's been own by AkwaIbom man?

Come to plaza, IkoKpene road, Liverpool for Eket, Ikot Ekpene muncipal.. Who owns all the Malls there?

I quess, Ibibio people should be thanking Ndi-Igbo for breathing air into their lives.

Thanks!

you are sick

6 Likes

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by PenSniper: 12:33am On Jul 07, 2015
Udmaster:
tell your fellow USELESS BIGOTS, that they are no match for the IGBOS..

Yes ! They are no match for the igbos in crime, fraud, biggotry, intolerance, arrogance, self-conceit, false bravado, issuance of empty ultimatum and lately fine "bara" (begging) for political posts.

7 Likes

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 07, 2015
Tell them o
alfred5:

Thanks!
Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by PenSniper: 12:39am On Jul 07, 2015
B69U:
[size=18pt]YORUBAS SHOULD KNOW ONCE NIGERIA PACK UP, THERE IS NOTHING BETWEEN US IN THIS WORLD AND THE NEXT WORLD.þ

LIKE I SAID, START A MILLION THREAD ABOUT BIAFRA OR OUR COUSIN IBIBIO OR AKWA IBOM, WE IGBO AND IBIBIO KNOW OURSELVES.

SO THE IBOS ARE SO AFRAID OF IBIBIO AND AKWA IBOM ? WHAT A REVELATION. IBIBIO, YOUR COUSIN MY FOOT, COWARD..

WE NEVER NEED TO MEND FENCE BECOS WE ARE INSEPARABLE. ONE OF A KIND!

NA UNA GO TIRE. [/size]

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by B69U: 12:40am On Jul 07, 2015
alfred5:
[s]I'm an Anambrarian, stayed in Uyo, Aks but currently in PH.

Thanks![/s]

WE IGBOS AND IBIBIO KNOW OURSELVES, KEEP CLAIMING WAT U ARE NOT TO CAUSE DIVISION.

U WILL DIE.

THREAD PUSHER, U WANT IGBO AND IBIBIO TO START FIGHTING BUT THE FIGHT WILL ALWAYS BE BETWEEN IGBOS AND YORUBAS.

IBIBIOS ARE NOT EVEN ON NAIRALAND AS MUCH.

U HAVE FAILED.
Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by PenSniper: 12:43am On Jul 07, 2015
B69U:

[size=18pt]ALL THOSE PEOPLE ARE EITHER MISS INFORMED FOR PROPAGANDA PURPOSE OR THEY ARE ALL YORUBA APC MONIKER UP TO NO GOOD.

WE WILL DEFEAT ALL OF YOU.

MAKE NO MISTAKE, THE AVERAGE IGBO SEE AKWA IBOM AS AN EXTENSION OF THEMSELVES, SO NO CONTEST.

WEN BUHARI DROP BOMB IN AKWA IBOM DID U SEE IGBO REACTION? THEY MADE MORE NOISE THAN THE PEOPLE OF AKWA IBOM.

IF DEY COULD DROP BOMB STRAIGHT AWAY IN KATSINA AND BADAGRY LAGOS IN RESPONSE, THEY WOULD HAVE DONE IT AND WAIT FOR THE CONSEQUENCES.[/size]

All talk but no sense. Stop wasting space.
Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by B69U: 12:49am On Jul 07, 2015
PenSniper:

All talk but no sense. Stop wasting space.

GO AND DIE, THREAD PUSHER. GO AND DIE, CREATE THREAD ABOUT UR POLYGAMOUS FAMILY MISERABLE HE GOAT.

F.AG.GOT! YORUBA TRAN.NY!

THE TRIBE THAT HAVE GIVEN NIGERIA TWO KNOWN GAY PASTORS. MOFO!

1 Like

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by B69U: 12:53am On Jul 07, 2015
IT IS ONLY A YORUBA MAN THAT WILL THINK TO START THREAD LIKE THIS. SEE DEM POSTING ALL OVER THE PLACE LIKE IT IS A CURSE.

IT SUCK TO BE YORUBA, I SWEAR! THANK GOD AM IGBO BECOS I DEFINATELY WOULD HAVE COMMITED SUICIDE HAD I BEEN CREATED YORUBA.

JESUS THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME IGBO, I AM FOREVER GRATEFUL.

HABA, NA SO I FOR DEY START THREAD DEY CLAIM ALL THE TRIBE IN THE SS/SE.

NNA DALU!

2 Likes 17 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Alternative To Ranching, Ortom Insists / Ayade Is Investing In The Future – Makarfi / Ladoja’s Exit Won’t Stop Oyo ADC From Winning 2019 Poll, Says Lanlehin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.