Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,061 members, 7,838,696 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom (7046 Views)

Igbo Group Holds Rally In Support Of President Buhari in Abuja (photos) / For Peace To Reign, Youths Seek 50% Of Elective, Appointive Positions / Group Seeks Middle Belt’s Separation From The Core North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 07, 2015
transit4:

that I opened a thread for the hausas doesn't mean am from there. I only happened to be a media consultant to the sokoto in Diaspora coordinator

You even posted in Hausa to buttress your point.

Sir, I saw u support LNF, but hate Biafra.

Na d same thing tho, except roles are reversed, just like my Broda explained above.
Tnx.
Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by ikechu1278: 9:30am On Jul 07, 2015
transit4:

that I opened a thread for the hausas doesn't mean am from there. I only happened to be a media consultant to the sokoto in Diaspora coordinator

Lmfaooooooooooooooooooo

I've seen bad lies before but this takes the cake. grin grin. Are you serious? This is the best you could come up with?

Go on, please tell me more. I'm all ears
Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 07, 2015
Normality:

So u have jumped into Akwa Ibom thread urself?

Go and answer ur Itsekiri name. Nothing relates u and Akwa Ibom person.

We dey use trek enter Akwa Ibom from my L.G.A.

Give way abeg.

that you use trek enter Akwa Ibom doesn't mean you are Akwa ibomites.. it doesn't change a fact that Ibibio is not Biafra

1 Like

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 07, 2015
transit4:

that you use trek enter Akwa Ibom doesn't mean you are Akwa ibomites.. it doesn't change a fact that Ibibio is not Biafra

Mugu, go find another lie.

See me see Akwa Ibom only 3km away.

We intermarry so much that u won't even know boundary.
My two uncles married from Akwa Ibom.
Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by IlekeHD: 1:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
carnegiefan:

NOTE: Your stance is irrelevant. Your master will whip you in line as usual. cheesy
You are here to comment on an issue that did not mention Yoruba or your region.
So why are you here?
Answer: To lie and cheat. Your people have lied and cheated for almost 50 years now and thanks to Radio Biafra, we are beginning to dismantle your lies. cool

Meanwhile Biafra is coming , run, run, run! grin
My stance is quite relevant, else you wouldn't have engaged me.

In fact, you're bothered by what many Yorubas will do. That's why y'all wrote Yoruba all over the thread as if we're chasing you.

1 Like

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by backtosender: 2:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
wetin concern yoruba people with igbos and their cousin ibibios why cant these oil ofe mmanu people change their ways and prove the whole nigerians that they are not known betrays and dodgy by nature tufiakwa ndi yoruba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra APC Leaders To Other Parties: Prepare For War In 2021 / S.W.A.T Spotted Today PHOTOS / 4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.