Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,534 members, 7,958,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:31 PM

Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today (62450 Views)

Fani-Kayode: ''I Met With Nnamdi Kanu, Made Friends With Boko Haram Prisoners'' / "FG Did Not Swap Boko Haram Prisoners For The 21 Chibok Girls" - Lai Mohammed / Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by bbjummy: 12:27am On Jul 07, 2015
RichDad1:
Nigeriaaaaaaa
But I thought they are against Western Education, what are they dong beside a school bus? Hypocrites. For all that kill innoccent souls for whatever reasons,Their lineage will not know peace sad sad sad angry angry angry angry angry
Amen ooo
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by peadel20(m): 12:28am On Jul 07, 2015
Freemanan:
angry

WHY ISLAM?

THIS IS THE REASON WHY MOST PEOPLE SEE ISLAM AS BAD....

WHEN WILL THIS END?

ALLAH AKHU BA

Well, it hurts... but I think it is because of Genesis 16:11-12
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by youngsahito(m): 12:33am On Jul 07, 2015
I refuse to beliv dis news cos dis people luks lyk dose dat ar in d IDP camps...@ op u nid to do more research
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by Cletus244(m): 12:38am On Jul 07, 2015
So na only them waka cum? Ok, What of the leader? 2bombers? CHAII diaris god in every bom we blasting

1 Like

Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by Raylight2(m): 12:40am On Jul 07, 2015
if they are terrorists, oboi wahala dey o
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by architez: 12:51am On Jul 07, 2015
If you realise the mindset of these folks, you'll know one thing for sure: 9ja is in BIG TROUBLE.
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by udeze73(m): 1:01am On Jul 07, 2015
Skiboooo......wait are u kidding me?
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by IceDude(m): 1:02am On Jul 07, 2015
See dia faces undecided
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by Nobody: 1:09am On Jul 07, 2015
walexbiz:

You are a complete slowpoke, these are innocent people who were arrested on the basis of suspicion, tortured for more than a year and release on the orders of the COAS, rather than sympathise with them you keep posting rubbish. Instead of you putting the blame at the table of the federal government, you denigrate innocent people just because your medulla oblongata couldn't distinguish between a victim and a criminal.

Funny enough we have some idiots who are supporting him
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by faaiz4ever(m): 2:41am On Jul 07, 2015
who told you these are the real boko boys?
RichDad1:
Nigeriaaaaaaa
But I thought they are against Western Education, what are they dong beside a school bus? Hypocrites. For all that kill innoccent souls for whatever reasons,Their lineage will not know peace sad sad sad angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by xtervaganza(m): 2:51am On Jul 07, 2015
None of these people look like someone who has been in any prison or military prison.

These bastards are deceiving their father not me. See their well ironed kaftan
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by Mykelpato(m): 3:05am On Jul 07, 2015
angry useless and brainless people, just look at them

1 Like

Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by preselect(m): 3:28am On Jul 07, 2015
[size=18pt]GEJ was wiping these blood thirsty goons out just before he was rejected at the polls, then mallam cattle took over and boko haram resurfaced with a new venom. . . .

o. . .wait. . . under General Ihejirika, the army almost completely wiped out boko haram . . . . and people like the Cattle Rearer of Daura and the Midget of Kaduna cried foul, connived with other confused northern elders to scream human rights abuses, then GEJ sheepishly removed Ihejirika and then boko regrouped. . . .

recently, not only has boko regrouped, the fulani cattle rearers have started killing school students, a new genocide style attack on Cigama village of Birnin Magaji Local Council in Zamfara state.

and this Abomination of daura has continued to look confused. . . . . this illiterate from Katsina State. . . . con man, . . . . Presidiot of the unfortunate republic of nigeria. . . . . . unadulterated vagabond of inestimable destructive capability, with monumentally dreadful consequences. . . he is still loafing about like a lost ant. . . . he can't even run his Party talkless of a national govt or a country like Nigeria

Shame on this Mobile Disaster in Kaftan[/size]

1 Like

Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by opribo(m): 4:07am On Jul 07, 2015
Boko boko is the more you look the less you see. where in sambosa can all these people be kept yet no nobody can locate them since all these years the Nigeria army have been engaging bolo not even USA

The sponsors and organizers Pf boko know themselves but they should realise that even if the govt can't touch them one day is coming. The day Pf the people the day of victory. on that day everything they have will be razed down before their very eyes. The anger of the people shall be rekindled for every innocent life lost
They better stop now and ask for forgiveness from God and Nigerian. Nothing last forever.
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by Rotimi47: 4:13am On Jul 07, 2015
barcanista:
I hope they are not terrorists? If they are terrorists then their release is a setback to this fight against terrorism.

If innocent then their release is a victory to humanity.
True.
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by virus04(m): 5:10am On Jul 07, 2015
O lord..i thank you for exposing this man.. Called president.. I hope some people eyes are now opening.. kai I love God.. Churches have been praying to expose the sponsor of boko haram.. So i hope this one is enough to believe that the president have hands in it.. ''he ordered kenneth minimah to release 183 boko fighters'' does it make sense... As in release them for what..??..but thank God i didnt vote for him...so anything he is doing will not reach my side.. Amen ooo..clear exposure. And some people wont still believe..buhari have been trying to do it in a way nobody wuld suspect.. Seriously..some people just dont understand.. But i thank God some people here understand.. You can quote me and say your mind.. no insults
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by Nobody: 5:15am On Jul 07, 2015
Shoot these fellows or can't you see their gowns, they're all the same.
Whats with borno girls and children? In every photo they feature, baby boko harams are always around their bodies.
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by trapQ: 5:17am On Jul 07, 2015
ISlAM is bad
Freemanan:
angry
WHY ISLAM?
THIS IS THE REASON WHY MOST PEOPLE SEE ISLAM AS BAD....
WHEN WILL THIS END?
ALLAH AKHU BA
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by virus04(m): 5:20am On Jul 07, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Funny enough we have some idiots who are supporting him
he is a fool.

What is he saying..innocent?? Why did they arrest them at first..just dont mind those set of people..untill they bomb their mother and father.. When i hear dose typ of stuffs ..e just be like say make i kill them.. Guy make we just continue to dey pray to God say make e open some people eyes..what sort of support is that. Where does that boy know buhari from that he is supporting him.. Seems he is a muslim
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by pBuhari(f): 5:28am On Jul 07, 2015
papa Buhari has fulfilled his promise to hid people

Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by mistabiola: 5:32am On Jul 07, 2015
Rotimi47:
True.

If na house of assembly you dey ehn, your constituency don suffer oooo chai!!! Cos na I so so support you go dey dodo cheesycheesy abegy put mouth for the matter, make you pour your minds out. But no go abuse me ooooo grin grin
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by ifedubaeorg: 5:34am On Jul 07, 2015
the men among them should be separated and shot! even the female are being used for suicide bombing but we cannot shot a woman just keep them in detention shikena
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by mistabiola: 5:35am On Jul 07, 2015
RichDad1:

In as much as I am not trying to disrespect the Sensible Northerners with good head on their shoulders, I can tell you categorically that Northerners are junkies.
90% of all those aboki doing Shoe-maker in Lagos and every other parts are of the country are drug addict. Have you heard of the word "Gum"?
Go find out!!!

Pathetic but na lie bro cheesy cheesy
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by Kassidy90(m): 5:36am On Jul 07, 2015
RichDad1:
Nigeriaaaaaaa
Suspected!!! Dumb ass....am nt and I will never be sympathetic to BH cause but must everyone that puts on Islamic attire or every northerners must be tag BH that is why we are nt making any progress in this fight against BH...
My opinion.. Let's look beyond religion and ethnics and am damn sure the BH menace would become history..
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by mistabiola: 5:38am On Jul 07, 2015
ifedubaeorg:
the men among them should be separated and shot! even the female are being used for suicide bombing but we cannot shot a woman just keep them in detention shikena

Since all this while; you no proffer solution but now wey government don free them ,you con dey bring medicine after death grin abegy keep ya advise in your kom-kom because ya kids fit need them cheesy cheesy
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by xeeco: 5:38am On Jul 07, 2015
These are not terrorist that are people going for pilgrimage.
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by mistabiola: 5:42am On Jul 07, 2015
Kassidy90:

Suspected!!! Dumb ass....am nt and I will never be sympathetic to BH cause but must everyone that puts on Islamic attire or every northerners must be tag BH that is why we are nt making any progress in this fight against BH...
My opinion.. Let's look beyond religion and ethnics and am damn sure the BH menace would become history..

Your opinion is very valid and genuine. Oya manage this card Mtn ; 9948 3666 2619 cheesy cheesy // You don load am
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by mistabiola: 5:43am On Jul 07, 2015
xeeco:
These are not terrorist that are people going for pilgrimage.

That place come be like mecca for your eye, badtguy cheesy cheesy
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by ayd91(m): 6:20am On Jul 07, 2015
They look like Internally Displaced Persons (IDP) to me.
This is Sahara reporters we a lot talking about so permit me to have my reservations.
Good morning y'all.
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by jide333(m): 6:27am On Jul 07, 2015
why spreading false news? are you spreading it for the media or you're just trying to be popular on NL does these pic look like suspect? use your brain before posting trash abeg... and some low thinking bigots will believe these pics are real suspect..
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by mistabiola: 6:33am On Jul 07, 2015
ayd91:
They look like Internally Displaced Persons (IDP) to me.
This is Sahara reporters we a lot talking about so permit me to have my reservations.
Good morning y'all.

And this ones are externally displaced persons (EDP) for your eye bah Konji na basterd ooooo cheesy cheesy. Morning bro smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Wins Landslide In Anambra - Premium Times / Little Ben Bruce Listens To Radio Commentary On Nigeria Civil War (Throwback) / Obasanjo Orders Oyo Traditional Rulers To Stand Up And Greet Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.