Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today (62238 Views)

Fani-Kayode: ''I Met With Nnamdi Kanu, Made Friends With Boko Haram Prisoners'' / "FG Did Not Swap Boko Haram Prisoners For The 21 Chibok Girls" - Lai Mohammed / Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by dannewlife(m): 10:16am On Jul 07, 2015
They look like moslems going to mecca .
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 07, 2015
klax:

May almighty Allah bless you. Had it be other muslim around the world has be asking the same question maybe today all these nonsense would have stop but if anyone talk they will say oh those bombing are not muslim so were they pastors or reverend father or pope Let the islamic world rise up to challenge these demons and tell them enough is enough I bet if this is done these bloody demons will run for hidden but instead lame excuses, failure and fear to say the truth, pretence were the order of the day and seen all these you expect a sane man to see Islam as attractive religion? No. These horor is too much it's really making things messier honestly.

Bros may Allah bless you once again.
Thank you Mate...
Religion is a sensitive issue which most followers in this part of the world don't even know How to go about it.... I believe that this phase will pass someday but Islam all over should BEWARE from heresy like Jihad and the virgin mythology... These terrorists are Just using the gullible nature of Muslims to execute their evil plans...
It will end someday, I Just Hope I will be alive to witness it.
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by Upnepaa(m): 11:05am On Jul 07, 2015
omoakin33:
can Yoruba or any tribe do it,giving ue brother to security personnel
hmmm,i think they should be able to do so for their own benefit,what is the essence of shielding ur brother when their is possibility of you person dying in a bomb attack someday remember boko haram kills/bomb randomly they don't even care if their family member is among the victims.
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by Litmus: 11:38am On Jul 07, 2015
Someone has mentioned it before, so, to endorse, the authorities should biometric everyone in those ID camps. Actually, since Biometrics ID cards are essentially security based in their concept, all prisoners throughout the realm should be Biometriced. Schools, Collages, Universities and all places of learning. All places of employment - shocked wow, i was afraid that Biometrics would be hard to implement but now I'm not so sure. I think it probably is a simple thing to accomplish.

Cost would be the only true difficulty
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by sunshine1974(m): 11:39am On Jul 07, 2015
Pls investigate dem thoroughly.
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by olayinka63: 11:56am On Jul 07, 2015
mistabiola:
Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today By The Nigerian Army

http://saharareporters.com/photos/faces-suspected-boko-haram-prisoners

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/618171648739569664

OP fear GOD, the bokoharam we are talking about said they are against western education, then what are they doing with school bus. this shows that the picture you posted is a lie those that are in this picture be like they are coming from an event, why is it that their clothes are uniform, beside no such pictures in the link you posted. though government might released suspected bokoharam but this picture is not the people they just released. so fear GOD don't paint Muslims with this picture.
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by coolbis: 12:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
Upnepaa:
The truth is that our nothern brothers aint helping the matter,think they have the so called boko are ram has relatives,i mean like a brother exposing his sibling whom he is sure that he is boko haram member(to the security),if each family is doing this, then boko haram will be reduced drastically.
you have been so unfair to these your northern brothers. How much more do you expect them to do, the casuallty they have suffered after the formation of civilian JTF is far greater than the one suffered by our armed forces. They lose their people everyday to the mindless killings going on unabated. It was in the news a man who deliberately invited the army to arrest his son who was a member of the sect and, the son was later killed in an attempt to escape arrest, the man
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by coolbis: 12:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
Upnepaa:
The truth is that our nothern brothers aint helping the matter,think they have the so called boko are ram has relatives,i mean like a brother exposing his sibling whom he is sure that he is boko haram member(to the security),if each family is doing this, then boko haram will be reduced drastically.
you have been so unfair to these your northern brothers. How much more do you expect them to do, the casuallty they have suffered after the formation of civilian JTF is far greater than the one suffered by our armed forces. They lose their people everyday to the mindless killings going on unabated. It was in the news a man who deliberately invited the army to arrest his son who was a member of the sect and, the son was later killed in an attempt to escape arrest. This man did not only disown his son whilst he was alive, he also rejected some of the properties the boy got from his nefarious act.
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by Upnepaa(m): 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
coolbis:
you have been so unfair to these your northern brothers. How much more do you expect them to do, the casuallty they have suffered after the formation of civilian JTF is far greater than the one suffered by our armed forces. They lose their people everyday to the mindless killings going on unabated. It was in the news a man who deliberately invited the army to arrest his son who was a member of the sect and, the son was later killed in an attempt to escape arrest. This man did not only disown his son whilst he was alive, he also rejected some of the properties the boy got from his nefarious act.
Wow,i gat ur opinion,thankz
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by Paschal55(m): 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
Perhaps they are all BOKO HARIMS!
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by Trinxie(f): 2:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
dkronicle:

I think u av a good sense of speech..stuffs like that
Thank you cheesy ...I am in that line anywayz
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by dkronicle(m): 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
For real ?
Trinxie:
Thank you cheesy ...I am in that line anywayz
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by Trinxie(f): 2:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
dkronicle:
For real ?
Yep, communication and language art.
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by Israel5(m): 3:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
Publish their names too. I'l kill any at the slightest Whethr guilty or not. Screw Niggaria!
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by dkronicle(m): 6:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
Where re u taking the course
Trinxie:
Yep, communication and language art.
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by mistabiola: 6:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
dkronicle:

In my room tongue
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by kuroben4real: 7:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
Freemanan:

Bigots undecided
i bless u in the name of God the father, God the son and God the holy spirit in jesus mighty name. Amen!
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by Trinxie(f): 10:45am On Jul 08, 2015
dkronicle:
Unibadan
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by dkronicle(m): 9:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
Wow kip it up... Am doin my D.E @ui also
Trinxie:
Unibadan
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by dkronicle(m): 9:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
Trinxie:
Unibadan
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by dkronicle(m): 9:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
Trinxie:
Unibadan
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by dkronicle(m): 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
Trinxie:
Unibadan
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by dkronicle(m): 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
Trinxie:
Unibadan
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by Trinxie(f): 9:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
dkronicle:
cool
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by seankay(m): 11:17am On Jul 20, 2015
I don't believe these faces aren't boko haram

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video / Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria / Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.