Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,013 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:51 AM

Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today (62449 Views)

Fani-Kayode: ''I Met With Nnamdi Kanu, Made Friends With Boko Haram Prisoners'' / "FG Did Not Swap Boko Haram Prisoners For The 21 Chibok Girls" - Lai Mohammed / Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 07, 2015
onisler:

very stupid quote frm clueless goat
I don't follow... Is that for me? If Yes, Why?
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 07, 2015
chudi55:
when will they repent for good and who is to blame for that curse
It happens Mate...
Rewind back to the middle age and We will be saying the same of the Christians when they started their holy crusade. Thus phase will pass too.
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by walozanga(m): 7:51am On Jul 07, 2015
ayd91:

AMNESTY LOADING 60....

AMNESTY FAILED...

Error: COULD NOT READ FROM SERVER...

lol

1 Like

Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by Gabrendo(m): 7:51am On Jul 07, 2015
If found guilty. Nothing should stop them from under going a capital punishment.
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by Billygee2u: 7:52am On Jul 07, 2015
Freemanan:
angry

WHY ISLAM?

THIS IS THE REASON WHY MOST PEOPLE SEE ISLAM AS BAD....

WHEN WILL THIS END?

ALLAH AKHU BA
ISLAMABAD

1 Like

Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 07, 2015
Billygee2u:

ISLAMABAD
A city in PAKISTAN
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by omoakin33(m): 7:56am On Jul 07, 2015
Upnepaa:
The truth is that our nothern brothers aint helping the matter,think they have the so called boko are ram has relatives,i mean like a brother exposing his sibling whom he is sure that he is boko haram member(to the security),if each family is doing this, then boko haram will be reduced drastically.
can Yoruba or any tribe do it,giving ue brother to security personnel
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by ayindejimmy(m): 7:56am On Jul 07, 2015
stankezzy:
Why are u like dis? do u know what it takes before one is arrested , military informants will point at u , villagers will point at u den army will arrest u .d informants and d villagers knows everybody too well , does it mean dat they don't know wat they are saying, please u may be a Muslim but don't bring sentiments into dis. they are bokoharam quite well but may be they are just beginning. but still if u leave dem they will mature into deadly ones.

1st. Don't be prejudicial, I'm not a Muslim... Was never.
2nd. you talk as if you were instrumental to their arrest.
3rd. We all know how arrest is made in Nigeria. They just round people up and label them criminals or as in the case here BH suspect. This happens in all parts of Nigeria. Once you're caught for wandering and you can't make their illegal bail, you're put behind bars. Some innocent people were even arranged in court only for the court to discharge them
4th. Do you think they'll be released if they actually have any atom of connection with BH activities?

You have to have enough reason to arrest b4 an arrest has to be made. And when you don't - this is what happens.
Ask Kashimu Buruji
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by Billygee2u: 7:57am On Jul 07, 2015
barcanista:
I hope they are not terrorists? If they are terrorists then their release is a setback to this fight against terrorism.

If innocent then their release is a victory to humanity.
Buhari"BOKO HARAM are not terrorists"

1 Like

Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by trapQ: 7:58am On Jul 07, 2015
story for the ancestors. peace my ass
mrajims:
they re not muslims, islam is a religion of peace and it preaches peace

Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by ayindejimmy(m): 7:59am On Jul 07, 2015
stankezzy:
Why are u like dis? do u know what it takes before one is arrested , military informants will point at u , villagers will point at u den army will arrest u .d informants and d villagers knows everybody too well , does it mean dat they don't know wat they are saying, please u may be a Muslim but don't bring sentiments into dis. they are bokoharam quite well but may be they are just beginning. but still if u leave dem they will mature into deadly ones.

1st. Don't be prejudicial, I'm not a Muslim... Was never.
2nd. you talk as if you were instrumental to their arrest.
3rd. We all know how arrest is made in Nigeria. They just round people up and label them criminals or as in the case here BH suspect. This happens in all parts of Nigeria. Once you're caught for wandering and you can't make their illegal bail, you're put behind bars. Some innocent people were even arranged in court only for the court to discharge them
4th. Do you think they'll be released if they actually have any atom of connection with BH activities?

I'm not saying this people are not connected to BH. Only God knows. All I'm saying is our intelligence should have good reasons b4 making an arrest. And when you don't have enough premises - this is what happens.
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by Ephemmm: 8:13am On Jul 07, 2015
ajebuter:
Now these are the real Lagoon crew if we smell their presence in lagos

So Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, ondo, and Ekiti, take a look at those m-fuckers!

The north should keep its babes, we can do without them in the south

tongue tongue tongue Was that the reason why you don dey shit for body when you hear say FG dey relocate them to your region?
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by Ifebazz(m): 8:13am On Jul 07, 2015
kennyman200:
Naija... We shall get it right one day..
Do you guys ever have shame? Those things you proudly display as signature or picture, why don't you at least try and know the difference between 'Am' and 'I'm or I am'? It would go a long way to better your status.
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by Rexohi: 8:15am On Jul 07, 2015
How are we sure that these people are not the boko haram? They might be disguised as prisoners. This could be a set back.
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by adorable29(f): 8:19am On Jul 07, 2015
Where are those northerners that kept saying it was christians and CAN that were boko haram? Really, some Nigerians are so senseless....

BTW, those yelling that they are innocent, to you, whoever the military captures is INNOCENT. So who are the quilty?
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by mistabiola: 8:25am On Jul 07, 2015
ayindejimmy:

This is where the northern people need to play their role by exposing BH members.
However, BH has obsequiously stopped living among people. They live in camps in forest.
The government should invest intelligence more on how BH acquire the materials for their explosives and other weapon. They should apply redemptive measures rather reactional one

Are you ready to take up the task If yes, send me your details and i will forward it to rinsola.
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by Mariojane(f): 8:28am On Jul 07, 2015
This news is very fake. As fake as anything you can imagine. Are you sure these people are not refugees? If truly they are suspects are the children suspects too?
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by awa(m): 8:34am On Jul 07, 2015
Hmmmm, Suspected BH released without sharing their findings why they are no longer suspects Dear Lord please may the innocent ones among them continue to be innocent and the actual BH ones among them have change of mind. Releasing them now is not only worrisome but untimely...
The FG is not making some critical decisions timely and I don't see any tactical approach from the FG on sustaining what was achieved during the month of February this year against the insurgence.

May God touch the hearts of these BH guys.
May God bless Nigeria
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by kuroben4real: 8:36am On Jul 07, 2015
Freemanan:
angry

WHY ISLAM?

WHEN WILL THIS END?

ALLAH AKHU BA
islam is very bad & also a false religion. Scriptures said and i quote; jesus is the way, the truth and the life, for no one comes to the father but accept through him. Jesus loves you so come and embrace him, the saviour of the whole world
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by RazziP(m): 8:42am On Jul 07, 2015
See queue....holdup grin
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by ammy4goodies(f): 8:46am On Jul 07, 2015
Isorite lipsrsealed
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by repogirl(f): 8:49am On Jul 07, 2015
Its obvious that negotiations have begun....releasing of captured boko haram members for peace to return....

Buhari had to let his brothers off, or else what sort of brother would he be?

Like ever other hare brained idea PMB has come up with, I hope this doesnt back fire or he will get out of office by force by fire!
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 07, 2015
kuroben4real:

islam is very bad & also a false religion. Scriptures said and i quote; jesus is the way, the truth and the life, for no one comes to the father but accept through him. Jesus loves you so come and embrace him, the saviour of the whole world
Bigots undecided
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by mistabiola: 9:02am On Jul 07, 2015
ayd91:

I guess this means the government is taking better care of its "suspects" than the IDPs? Cause judging from those pictures... Hmmm

They might have arrested them for political benefit, we never can tell but where is the 59.7bn Gej raised for IDP on national television
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 07, 2015
GOd dey

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by ayd91(m): 9:54am On Jul 07, 2015
mistabiola:

They might have arrested them for political benefit, we never can tell but where is the 59.7bn Gej raised for IDP on national television
Questions only few can answer...
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by dkronicle(m): 9:54am On Jul 07, 2015
Trinxie:
How do u mean? cheesy
I think u av a good sense of speech..stuffs like that
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by Ifebazz(m): 9:56am On Jul 07, 2015
kennyman200:

Thanks sir.. The pic was adjusted so as to save data.. Here's the real pic..
Much better.
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by Omotayor123(f): 10:02am On Jul 07, 2015
kronen:

islam is very good & also a True religion. Scriptures said and i quote; Islam is the only way of life. And whoever brought forth any other religion save islam shall not be accepted. Allah loves you so come and embrace him, the creator of the whole world
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by klax(m): 10:03am On Jul 07, 2015
Freemanan:
angry

WHY ISLAM?

WHEN WILL THIS END?

ALLAH AKHU BA

May almighty Allah bless you. Had it be other muslim around the world has be asking the same question maybe today all these nonsense would have stop but if anyone talk they will say oh those bombing are not muslim so were they pastors or reverend father or pope Let the islamic world rise up to challenge these demons and tell them enough is enough I bet if this is done these bloody demons will run for hidden but instead lame excuses, failure and fear to say the truth, pretence were the order of the day and seen all these you expect a sane man to see Islam as attractive religion? No. These horor is too much it's really making things messier honestly.

Bros may Allah bless you once again.
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by pifoy123: 10:05am On Jul 07, 2015
pple be careful what u read. nigeria won transport terrorist an na school bus dem go use? not to mention no security personnel ? aba.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA / Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? / Suspended DG NIA Weeps, Barred From Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.