Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,502 members, 7,854,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:25 AM

I'm In Love: Please I Need Advice Part 3 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love: Please I Need Advice Part 3 (702 Views)

Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! / I Am About To Die For Love Please Help / I Can't Stay A Day Without Making Love Please Advice Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Love: Please I Need Advice Part 3 by XVIER(m): 12:10am On Jul 07, 2015
Hello fellow nairalander, I want to appreciate everyone who advised me on my previous realistic story. For those who want to follow here are the links to part 1&2 http://
www.nairaland.com/2360047/im-love-please-
need-advice & https://www.nairaland.com/2367324/im-love-please-need-advice#34607703.
Your advice is appreciated thanks.
I'm in love with a beautiful and adorable igbo girl, She is an epitome of beauty. She always call me since I resumed school. This is what happened between us last week. Last week monday morning was a very happy day for me, I had no lectures so I decided to make nice stew that will probably serve me for 2days, I went to the market to get ingredient for the stew. Not quite long I got back to my room my phone rang, surprisingly she was the one. I eagerly picked the call and we greeted each other normally, she asked me how is my "bae" over there and I replied her saying you mean moyinoluwa? She said oh! She's a yoruba girl and I said yes and very beautiful as you (Note I don't have any girlfriend I just said that base on the advice given to me by nairalanders saying I should leave her since she has a man and so that I shouldn't be friendzone). We both laughed and she said to me so I'm free now? I told her yes, she said to me that the truth is she love me but she can't cheat on her man and I replied her that I respect her for that and she should keep it up (note I hate it when ever she talks to me about her man she's engaged to). But I think I pulled up a childish character telling her that she should pls just give me some break by not calling me often because my girlfriend will not be happy if she sees or hear her call coming in all the time. She said to me ok that she promised not to call me again or bother me again and hanged the call by saying she was sorry to have called in the first place. From that day to date I have not heard from her. Please nairalanders did I do the right thing or should I just call her and apologise to her saying I didn't mean it that way or to be rude to her? I need your advice please.
Re: I'm In Love: Please I Need Advice Part 3 by Naijalifeusa(f): 12:12am On Jul 07, 2015
XVIER:
Hello fellow nairalander, I want to appreciate everyone who advised me on my previous realistic story. For those who want to follow here are the links to part 1&2 http://
www.nairaland.com/2360047/im-love-please-
need-advice & https://www.nairaland.com/2367324/im-love-please-need-advice#34607703.
Your advice is appreciated thanks.
I'm in love with a beautiful and adorable igbo girl, She is an epitome of beauty. She always call me since I resumed school. This is what happened between us last week. Last week monday morning was a very happy day for me, I had no lectures so I decided to make nice stew that will probably serve me for 2days, I went to the market to get ingredient for the stew. Not quite long I got back to my room my phone rang, surprisingly she was the one. I eagerly picked the call and we greeted each other normally, she asked me how is my "bae" over there and I replied her saying you mean moyinoluwa? She said oh! She's a yoruba girl and I said yes and very beautiful as you (Note I don't have any girlfriend I just said that base on the advice given to me by nairalanders saying I should leave her since she has a man and so that I shouldn't be friendzone). We both laughed and she said to me so I'm free now? I told her yes, she said to me that the truth is she love me but she can't cheat on her man and I replied her that I respect her for that and she should keep it up (note I hate it when ever she talks to me about her man she's engaged to). But I think I pulled up a childish character telling her that she should pls just give me some break by not calling me often because my girlfriend will not be happy if she sees or hear her call coming in all the time. She said to me ok that she promised not to call me again or bother me again and hanged the call by saying she was sorry to have called in the first place. From that day to date I have not heard from her. Please nairalanders did I do the right thing or should I just call her and apologise to her saying I didn't mean it that way or to be rude to her? I need your advice please.
wait small
she go eventually call you
na who go first call game una dey na
if you call am you loose, she go show you pepper die
but if she call you na you be the boss of the game

my 2 kobo
Re: I'm In Love: Please I Need Advice Part 3 by itzWarner(m): 12:20am On Jul 07, 2015
Seriously im bored that's why I'm typing this

I didn't read that coz I don't really believe in love except the one in Indian movies and that of Jesus christ...but I'll just advice you to concentrate more on your academics sir,make money and every other thing will come including girls but not love
Re: I'm In Love: Please I Need Advice Part 3 by XVIER(m): 12:25am On Jul 07, 2015
Naijalifeusa:

wait small
she go eventually call you
na who go first call game una dey na
if you call am you loose, she go show you pepper die
but if she call you na you be the boss of the game

my 2 kobo
cheesy thanks for the advice I really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love: Please I Need Advice Part 3 by XVIER(m): 12:29am On Jul 07, 2015
itzWarner:
Seriously im bored that's why I'm typing this

I didn't read that coz I don't really believe in love except the one in Indian movies and that of Jesus christ...but I'll just advice you to concentrate more on your academics sir,make money and every other thing will come including girls but not love
cheesy I guess you didn't read my previous story. Ok I'm in my final in school, money will definite come which I'm very sure of because I can't be poor. Anyway thanks for the advice.
Re: I'm In Love: Please I Need Advice Part 3 by mikool007(m): 12:30am On Jul 07, 2015
XVIER:
cheesy I guess you didn't read my previous story. Ok I'm in my final in school, money will definite come which I'm very sure of because I can't be poor. Anyway thanks for the advice.
pls sleep first love will come later
Re: I'm In Love: Please I Need Advice Part 3 by mikool007(m): 12:31am On Jul 07, 2015
[
Re: I'm In Love: Please I Need Advice Part 3 by itzWarner(m): 12:35am On Jul 07, 2015
XVIER:

Amen a million times bro....I love your spirit,you've got a great zeal

No homo though,I hear say na 14 years for naija
Re: I'm In Love: Please I Need Advice Part 3 by Brugo(m): 7:49am On Jul 07, 2015
Don't call her. Resist the temptation to call her.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Beat Partner For Refusing Her Sex / Where Is Aminat508? / A Message To The Youths" Facts About Sex"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.