Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Females With Round Faces/prominent Foreheads - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Females With Round Faces/prominent Foreheads (3263 Views)

To All Females With Small B00bs / Can You Date Preety Females With Tribal Mark? / The Truth About Lightskin Females! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Females With Round Faces/prominent Foreheads by Nobody: 3:41am On Jul 07, 2015
Guys, are females with round faces and or prominent foreheads a turn on or turn off for you? I wanna hear what people have to say.
Re: Females With Round Faces/prominent Foreheads by maryam6(f): 4:31am On Jul 07, 2015
Hehe, wat kind of question is dis?undecided

3 Likes

Re: Females With Round Faces/prominent Foreheads by Nobody: 4:35am On Jul 07, 2015
maryam6:
Hehe, wat kind of question is dis?undecided

It's a serious question. People can talk about admiring nyash and even feet, but it's wrong to like females with round faces and big foreheads?
Re: Females With Round Faces/prominent Foreheads by eyeon(m): 4:56am On Jul 07, 2015
When love handles you, you wount notice that you ever saw that forehead.

3 Likes

Re: Females With Round Faces/prominent Foreheads by IamLEGEND1: 6:01am On Jul 07, 2015
Prominent foreheads ke?
e mean say her grey matter go plenty pass ur own be dat.
Re: Females With Round Faces/prominent Foreheads by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 28, 2015
aim5:
Guys, are females with round faces and or prominent foreheads a turn on or turn off for you? I wanna hear what people have to say.

Women with long and oval face have prominent foreheads too.

Rihanna has the lebron james kind of forehead and her face shape is oval.
Re: Females With Round Faces/prominent Foreheads by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 28, 2015
Joavid:

Yes! I love women with oval faces too. But round is better to me IMO.
Re: Females With Round Faces/prominent Foreheads by ivyT(f): 8:54am On Aug 28, 2015
eyeon:
When love handles you, you wount notice that you ever saw that forehead.

lolz...U talk true
Re: Females With Round Faces/prominent Foreheads by ivyT(f): 8:56am On Aug 28, 2015
Joavid:

Yea..sme frnds tell me i have a lil resemblance with her from *different angles thou*

i aint kidding _lolz
Re: Females With Round Faces/prominent Foreheads by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 28, 2015
ivyT:

Yea..sme frnds tell me i have a lil resemblance with her from *different angles thou*

i aint kidding _lolz

Damn! You got a nice facial structure plus your ebony skin makes you even more beautiful.
Re: Females With Round Faces/prominent Foreheads by ivyT(f): 9:12am On Aug 28, 2015
aim5:

Damn! You got a nice facial structure plus your ebony skin makes you even more beautiful.

yea.thanks_m nt ebony thou
Re: Females With Round Faces/prominent Foreheads by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 28, 2015
ivyT:

yea.thanks_m nt ebony thou

Oh you looked darkskin in your picture tho.
Re: Females With Round Faces/prominent Foreheads by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 28, 2015
ivyT:

i aint kidding _lolz

Hehehehe. You've got the same nose for sure.

The only thing I fancy about riri's face is the curve of her lips. But hey, I've got plumpy angelina jolie kind of lips too.

This life is crazy. While you're admiring something about someone else, someone else is doing same about you.
Re: Females With Round Faces/prominent Foreheads by Acidosis(m): 9:55am On Aug 28, 2015
Joavid:

Hehehehe. You've got the same nose for sure.

The only thing I fancy about riri's face is the curve of her lips. But hey, I've got plumpy angelina jolie kind of lips too.

This life is crazy. While you're admiring something about someone else, someone else is doing same about you.
...how long will u hide those lips from me?
Re: Females With Round Faces/prominent Foreheads by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 28, 2015
op y evil naw? cry another thread to bash ladies huh? grin
Re: Females With Round Faces/prominent Foreheads by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 28, 2015
I think round faces are sometimes a blessing because they give a youthful look aka baby face. I have a roundish face & people often comment that I look younger than my age. I'm happy about that, but sometimes I wish I had a little more angles & "sharpness".
Re: Females With Round Faces/prominent Foreheads by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 28, 2015
Acidosis:
...how long will u hide those lips from me?
grin
Long time no hear.
How're you doing?

1 Like

Re: Females With Round Faces/prominent Foreheads by Acidosis(m): 11:17am On Aug 28, 2015
Joavid:
grin
Long time no hear.
How're you doing?
lol I'm serious jor angry
Re: Females With Round Faces/prominent Foreheads by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:
I think round faces are sometimes a blessing because they give a youthful look aka baby face. I have a roundish face & people often comment that I look younger than my age. I'm happy about that, but sometimes I wish I had a little more angles & "sharpness".
lol same wit me....
Re: Females With Round Faces/prominent Foreheads by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
onomeglo:
lol same wit me....

And you're pretty too. I notice you also have a cute button nose lol. I guess a round face & a button nose go hand in hand to create the forever young look cheesy
Re: Females With Round Faces/prominent Foreheads by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

And you're pretty too. I notice you also have a cute button nose lol. I guess a round face & a button nose go hand in hand to create the forever young look cheesy
lolz... @button nose,av never heard of that,is either long,flat and wide nose
Re: Females With Round Faces/prominent Foreheads by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
onomeglo:
lolz... @button nose,av never heard of that,is either long,flat and wide nose

Well it's called a button nose because it looks like a button lol. Babies are born with the type of nose that's called a button nose.

Re: Females With Round Faces/prominent Foreheads by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
op y evil naw? cry another thread to bash ladies huh? grin

No. I'm stating my love for females with round faces/foreheads.
Re: Females With Round Faces/prominent Foreheads by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ha in astrology terms, I like girls with cardinal sign type heads (Aries, Libra and Cancer especially).
Re: Females With Round Faces/prominent Foreheads by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2015
aim5:

Ha in astrology terms, I like girls with cardinal sign type heads (Aries, Libra and Cancer especially).

Lol, what's a cardinal type head now?
Re: Females With Round Faces/prominent Foreheads by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, what's a cardinal type head now?

Round or oval... you know what I'm talking about ha.
Re: Females With Round Faces/prominent Foreheads by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Well it's called a button nose because it looks like a button lol. Babies are born with the type of nose that's called a button nose.
lolz .. I gotcha,and it looks quite cute on this baby....
Re: Females With Round Faces/prominent Foreheads by eyeon(m): 10:55am On Sep 01, 2015
ivyT:

lolz...U talk true
You can say that again.

(1) (Reply)

Traditional Marriage Of A Beautiful Nairalander / The Unforgeable First Fingering I Have Ever Had In My Life / Naija Boys cannot Shave Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.