Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

When She Wants To Show You That She Is Better Than Beta Pikin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Wants To Show You That She Is Better Than Beta Pikin (1576 Views)

She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response / She Wants To Kill Me**pics** / Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Wants To Show You That She Is Better Than Beta Pikin by Orikinla(m): 9:54am On Jul 07, 2015
Since LI graduated from UNILAG about 14 years ago, I have never been to any of the female hostels on campus to avoid the temptations of all the sassy and sexy girls there. But the nature of my work in entertainment industry attracts them to me on daily basis. And heaven knows I love beautiful women and they always find their way to me. You will attract what you love as long as it is meant for you.

On March 15, 2015 at the Showbiz Interactive with former President Goodluck Jonathan at the Eko Hotel and Suites on Victoria Island, Lagos, I was there with other invited distinguished Nigerian entertainers, invited by one married "Beta Pikin" who calls me darling. She is half Nigerian and half British and inviting me was at her own risk, because I was widely publicized as one of the most unapologetic critics of the former president. Well, what love has joined together, even partisan politics cannot separate me from this beautiful "Beta Pikin".
It was the first time I saw Hip-hop artiste, Harrysong, aka "Mr. Songz" perform his dance hall hit 'Beta Pikin' and another fine gal, sexy gal and "Beta Pikin" among the beauty queens of Nollywood, Hilda Dokubo was dancing to it.
99.99 of Nigerian babes love that song and especially campus girls rock and roll to it in their hostels. In fact, one of them seductively rocked it to me and if not for the fear of God, she would have cheated on her boyfriend and when I called her on phone that Harrysong was doing "Beta Pikin" live on stage, she screamed in excitement. Wow. Before the end of the show, another red hot "Beta Pikin" sashayed to sit beside me after her live performance. Waje was looking red hot in her red jumpsuit. Oh, God! I would not have resisted the temptation to dance "Beta Pikin" with her that night if she gave me the go ahead, because my own "Beta Pikin" was thousands of miles away in another state. But I fled the place immediately former President Jonathan and my old boy Jimi Agbaje left after we shook hands. That was how I escaped from cheating on my woman, because I would have fallen for one of the "Beta Pikin " girls at the event.

Then just last month, another young "Beta Pikin" visited me and preferred to sit on the bed when I told her to sit on the sofa. She just came in from the storm outside and was feeling cold. I left her alone on the bed and sat on a chair. She said she was hungry and I called the restaurant to order what she was wanted to eat and drink. She enjoyed it all and relaxed. It was still raining. I was praying for the rain to stop and God answered my prayer. Then I told her that I was expecting my younger brother and told her to follow me to meet him on his way to the guest house. That was how I escaped, otherwise she would have showed me that she was better than "Beta Pikin" in bed.
But she is still lurking out there while I am praying for my own "Beta Pikin" to jion me in Lagos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYazMGeCC4w

Re: When She Wants To Show You That She Is Better Than Beta Pikin by tmv10(m): 9:54am On Jul 07, 2015
Re: When She Wants To Show You That She Is Better Than Beta Pikin by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 07, 2015
Moral of the story is
Re: When She Wants To Show You That She Is Better Than Beta Pikin by SPG4U(m): 9:59am On Jul 07, 2015
[size=20pt]u too be a better papa[/size]
Re: When She Wants To Show You That She Is Better Than Beta Pikin by IamLEGEND1: 10:14am On Jul 07, 2015
and ur point is?
Re: When She Wants To Show You That She Is Better Than Beta Pikin by Orikinla(m): 10:14am On Jul 07, 2015
SPG4U:
[size=20pt]u too be a better papa[/size]
. The attraction is I don't look it. See my profile picture. I look more beta bobo.
Re: When She Wants To Show You That She Is Better Than Beta Pikin by Godskidmidas(m): 10:35am On Jul 07, 2015
Aahan! I don't understand what I just read oo

Maybe the poster below me will have something to say
Re: When She Wants To Show You That She Is Better Than Beta Pikin by misspicy(f): 11:01am On Jul 07, 2015
All dis old papa youngy.cheesy

The poster above me did not get the gist.
Re: When She Wants To Show You That She Is Better Than Beta Pikin by misspicy(f): 11:01am On Jul 07, 2015
All dia old papa youngycheesy
Re: When She Wants To Show You That She Is Better Than Beta Pikin by 400billionman: 11:46am On Jul 07, 2015
I understand you. It happens every now and then..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When She Wants To Show You That She Is Better Than Beta Pikin by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
misspicy:
please summarise dear
Re: When She Wants To Show You That She Is Better Than Beta Pikin by misspicy(f): 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
Jarizod:
please summarise dear
Just check OPs profile you will get my drift.
Re: When She Wants To Show You That She Is Better Than Beta Pikin by Orikinla(m): 2:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
All these psychedelic hip hop songs with sexy music videos are a big influence on younger women in romance. These days they are very bold in their romantic adventures and older men are often their targets. I have seen where a younger woman visited an older man more 100 times making romantic overtures to seduce him. She did not do it for his money, because he was a broke guy in his early 30s and she was 19. In fact, she collected money from older men she often shared with him. I call them the "Whizkid" generation. I know that almost everyone missed the point until now. Nigerian Hip hop is influencing the romantic lifestyles of Nigerian girls and their mothers are encouraging them. Go to the parties, you will mothers and their teenage daughters competing for the attention of both younger and older men twerking to "Beta Pikin" and I know say she sabi do the thing and other similar psychedelic hip hop songs. Imagine a mother dancing and twerking "Bend Down Low" with her daughter at a party!
Re: When She Wants To Show You That She Is Better Than Beta Pikin by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
misspicy:

I do now cheesy
Re: When She Wants To Show You That She Is Better Than Beta Pikin by misspicy(f): 9:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
Jarizod:
I do now cheesy
Sharp guy wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When She Wants To Show You That She Is Better Than Beta Pikin by Orikinla(m): 7:39am On Jul 08, 2015
misspicy:
[size=28pt]
Don't get it twisted, love is a beautiful thing!
~ D'Banj - Fall In Love Lyrics.[/size]
[size=18pt]
God renews my youth like the eagles.

"Who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's."
◄ Psalm 103:5 ►

Your state of mind affects how you look.
And you attract what you love and those who appreciate your looks. [/size]
Re: When She Wants To Show You That She Is Better Than Beta Pikin by DuchessLily(f): 8:46am On Jul 09, 2015
misspicy:

Just checked and I saw some grey on OP's head.

OP u r in ur late 40s or early 50s grin

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Signs That Shows You Are In A Relationship With A Sociopath / Please How Do I Know When A Man Is Cheating? / Y Do Most Beautiful Ladies Smell Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.