Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,676 members, 7,955,490 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:24 AM

Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) (44786 Views)

Ayo Fayose For President Posters In Zaria, Kaduna State / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by Eliass: 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
sapien:
To all nairalanders, sudden Death shall not locate you and your family members in the remainder of this year in Jesus name.

Amen
Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by samplegirl(f): 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
Where is the CHANGE champion?

Change these stories nah?

I don taya bikonu!

2 Likes

Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by gbagyiza: 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
God will judge every one according 2 want he or she did after this life.
Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by hibbayueei(m): 1:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
dis is serious.

Am so late for my meeting and I ve not gone 2ru the files/Am traveling and I will need sumtin to kip me busy/My phone memory is filled up, I need to free some space/i need to transfer files from my computer to my Phone or Tablets/ I need to watch a video or play music or read files I downloaded from my phone on my TV screen or Tablets or computer .... THEN what you need is an OTG Smartphones Dual USB Flash drive... Check my signature/profile for more information.
Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by ProfessorPeter(m): 1:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
hollandis:
And Nigeria will not criticise Buhari

The People who voted for him are the ones dying in the bomb.Sacrificing their life and mortgaging their future for boooooari
in 2015 dogs and baboons will soak in blood:

2 Likes

Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by HRich(m): 1:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
God you are never far from your people.

Come and take Control and have your way in Nigeria Lord.

Though it seem to be endtime. But God never allow us to die in the hands of our enemies.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by feedburner(m): 1:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
the abominable damnation called zoological republic of daft people is burning

RIP to the dead; God's Grace to the victims n casualties

wait a minute is it really 20 people that died from that blast?
Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by 12month: 1:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
Rip to the dead, but na God save me oh. I had this babe in zaria one time, I kept telling her I would be coming over every month after Buhari enters. But unfortunately we broke up Chai... I never knew it wud be like dis. lipsrsealed
Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by Akinz0126(m): 1:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
JESU!!!9ja leaders una dey c abi?sha b E no affect una relative ko?chai dere's God ooooo
Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by emmasege: 1:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
I pray PMB doesn't develop a stress-induced terminal disease because of this incessant & escalating BH attacks. I think he'll better appreciate what GEJ endured in the last five years when he, thief nubu, lousy liar muhammed & their cronies were playing politics with national security in their thirst for power rather than join hands with the then government to expose & deal ruthlessly with the devil incarnates.
The seed you guys sowed in GEJ's tenure has fully matured into harvests of bombings as is being recorded all over the north now. And instead of the president to consolidate on the former's success which brought the attacks to the lowest ebb, he's dismantled the checkpoints so that those devils can travel with their weapons of mass destruction, unhindered.
You guys labelled GEJ as an incompetent c-in-c & promised to end this insurgency in a short while. We are watching & waiting o. So far, #Buharimeter reads 1/10.
Shout out to Oga Jona who must have had a good nap after his breakfast today & preparing for lunch. Enjoy your deserved rest, GEJ & don't forget to take freshly prepared pepper soup of fish from otuoke river, later in d evening. But for distance & hustle, I'd have loved to join you to enjoy ur country life with you. Let me also hustle well well now so I can retire to my multi-million naira country home later. Bye for now!

1 Like

Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by HRich(m): 1:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
samplegirl:
Where is the CHANGE champion?

Change these stories nah?

I don taya bikonu!
the change have already started. During GEJ tenur, bomb was being heard once a month.

But in Buhari time, its now everyday. What other change do you want?
Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by HRich(m): 1:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
12month:
Rip to the dead, but na God save me oh. I had this babe in zaria one time, I kept telling her I would be coming over every month after Buhari enters. But unfortunately we broke up Chai... I never knew it wud be like dis. lipsrsealed
Senseless. We talking about People's lives and how to protect and care for him. You talking about Buhari and Babe. Just becuse your relatives are not among the dead.
Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by ajepako(f): 1:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
where are the 'sai buharists'?

Omenka?

Beremx?

Obiageli?

Thunder fire all those chanters of 'change' that brought us to comatose state!

El_Rufai ,, now it has happened in your doorstep, who would you blame now? GEJ?

MAy God console the bereaved

2 Likes

Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by ajepako(f): 1:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
where are the 'sai buharists'?

Omenka?

Beremx?

Obiageli?

Thunder fire all those chanters of 'change' that brought us to comatose state!

El_Rufai ,, now it has happened in your backyard, who would you blame now? GEJ?

MAy God console the bereaved
Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by 12month: 1:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
HRich:
Senseless. We talking about People's lives and how to protect and care for him. You talking about Buhari and Babe. Just becuse your relatives are not among the dead.

Must u quote me?

That's the problems with u kids on nairaland, putting mouth where it doesn't concern.

Okay sir, what have you done about the National security issue? Swerve joor
Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by samplegirl(f): 1:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
HRich:
the change have already started. During GEJ tenur, bomb was being heard once a month.

But in Buhari time, its now everyday. What other change do you want?

Na one chance CHANGE be this o.
Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by DEngineer(m): 1:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
People of NAIRALAND.....what EXACTLY do the BOKOHARAMS want. You must be fighting for something, clearly its not to establish islamic state if they can blow up a MOSQUE full of congregation.

What do this sons of SHAYTAN, agents of "END OF TIME" want.
Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by HRich(m): 1:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
12month:

Must u quote me?

That's the problems with u kids on nairaland, putting mouth where it doesn't concern.

Okay sir, what have you done about the National security issue? Swerve joor
Lolz. Kidz? If i catch u eeh. Ok. Odimma.
Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by emeka2847: 1:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
What are you talking about?
gabriel212:
THIS COUNTRY NEED TO SPLIT.
hOW CAN SANE INDIVIDUAL BE LIVING WITH THOSE ANIMAL WHO BELIEVE THE ONLY WAY TO BE HEARD ARE TO CAUSE MAYHEM.
Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by balogundayo(m): 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
the dude in that selfie is a fucking guy....

he even had the heart to smile....
Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by otokx(m): 2:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
Can this pictures be independently verified?
Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by Darlo22(m): 2:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
Nigeria, Are you ready?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXNNXM1T4S8

Bookorrent.com.ng is a services-based platform that brings service providers in all industry to end users. As the name implies, it’s a platform where you can BOOK or RENT any service you need. Be it a mechanic, plumber, electrician, comedian, creche school, event manager, estate agent. Just mention it.

Nigeria's services-based platform designed to connect service providers and end users

As a Service Provider BookorRent.com.ng gives your customers 360 degree view of your business.
You Can:

1. List your services and facilities for booking and renting
2. List your products for sale
3. Acquire business leads
4. Showcase your portfolio and staff
5. Create Deals, Promos and upcoming events to generate more sales
6. Receive both online and offline payments
7. Share your thoughts with the world with your personal blog

End Users are not left behind as BookorRent.com.ng allows them to:
1. Hire and Rate Service Providers
2. Create contests and receive proposals from service providers in minutes
3. Operate Virtual Accounts
4. And make loads of cash by referring other people to the platform

BookorRent.com.ng is the next big thing. Get more info on our blog ~ http://blog.bookorrent.com.ng
Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by Emokai3(m): 2:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
Buhari explain 2 us wat u ar doin 2 our country,,jonathan must cum bac
Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by Barbiekhadyjarh: 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
PMB... we have heard change... let's start seeing the change na... dis not was u promised us
Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by Fess: 2:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
;DHow dare you call GEJ clueless! If you call GEJ clueless, what will you call this oldie in power? He has dismantled army checkpoints nationwide thinking that will soften boko haram. What do we get? Mass killings and Babagoslow has disappeared in Aso Villa more confused than ever.

1 Like

Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by successhunter: 2:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
uncle005:
There is nothing anybody can do about it, the world is gradually coming to an end. The signs of end time.

Stop it.
Don't encourage evil, it must be condemned.
Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by searay(m): 2:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
First to say
[size=40pt]Sai Buhari[/size]

Change in deed! From monthly bombing to daily bombing
Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by limamintruth: 2:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
360frolic:
A reader of ours just sent these photos in from the scene of the blast at Kaduna.

It seems to contradict the governors claims that only 20 people were killed in the blast....

He reported to our correspondent in a shaking voice after the news broke that more than a 100 people were killed in the blast....

We await the official number from the concerned agency.....

http://www..net/2015/07/exclusive-photos-scene-of-kaduna-blast.html

cc lalasticlala

Hmmmm,,
And I got to Zaria just this morning, only to be confronted by this painful incident.

The muslim elites in the north really need to call their subjects & wards to order as soon as possible. angry
Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by Dbboy(m): 2:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
when buhari stupidly remove roadblock what do you expect. i hope he is not working hand in hand with the Bokoharam boys to cause this onslaught on the citizenry.
Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by cochexky: 3:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
What is happening in this country . Ghana things on my mind I don't want story .
Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by aryzgreat: 3:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
Sai baba!

Sweet change. Enjoy it to d fullest
Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by age2richee: 3:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
A selfie?? Really??
We always amaze me
360frolic:
A reader of ours just sent these photos in from the scene of the blast at Kaduna.

It seems to contradict the governors claims that only 20 people were killed in the blast....

He reported to our correspondent in a shaking voice after the news broke that more than a 100 people were killed in the blast....

We await the official number from the concerned agency.....

http://www..net/2015/07/exclusive-photos-scene-of-kaduna-blast.html

cc lalasticlala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi Talks Tough, Said Saturday Will Be Battle Not Election (pics/video) / Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics / Throwback Photo Of Tinubu And Atiku Commissioning A Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.