Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) (44637 Views)

Ayo Fayose For President Posters In Zaria, Kaduna State / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by lionphil(m): 3:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
360frolic:
A reader of ours just sent these photos in from the scene of the blast at Kaduna.

It seems to contradict the governors claims that only 20 people were killed in the blast....

He reported to our correspondent in a shaking voice after the news broke that more than a 100 people were killed in the blast....

We await the official number from the concerned agency.....

http://www..net/2015/07/exclusive-photos-scene-of-kaduna-blast.html

cc lalasticlala

I saw all these coming as soon as check points were lifted. Shame on Buhari who ought to be a master planner.
Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by topsymaja: 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
Our able Presy, despite the fact that I know u re capable of making d change we are all clamouring for, but this is getting out of hand. ..Are u guys sleeping or something?.....Hellooooooooooooooooo
Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by oweman: 4:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
Chukwutobi:
They were busy shouting 'Sai Buhari' during elections but now the Buhari they loved has abandoned them by not taking the expected actions.
Buhari, why now?

Fortunately that is your ( Biafran ) story by decendants of bayafra .
Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by KingTblaise(m): 5:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
Boooooom!!!! Heard the sound and dropped a plate, look out the window and the sky so bloody, dead bodies crying from lack of getting loved, feel on the sofa and I got all sober_ iu got me think the end time stinking.....
Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
alaoeri:
Fake pictures flying all over the Internet.
osun defender, post original pix na.
Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by mightyokwy(m): 9:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
ichidodo:
Next city on the bombing trail should be ABUJA, we hope Dullardo is taking precautions to protect the gullible ones who voted him here in the FCT.
Nyanya comes to my mind. God save us oo
Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by S0L0PEE0147(m): 4:02am On Jul 08, 2015
Short of words, God helps us all. RIP to d dead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Subsidy Removal: Marketers Galvanise For CNG Rollout At N100/litre / Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA / Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.